SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Class, which is grammatically correct?:

"This morning, we hung a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

"This morning, we hanged a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

I believe it's in the tense, as in:
We hanged them
or
They were hung.

But I still believe a case could be made that both sentences are correct.
Can we debate it after they're strung up? Wink
I was always taught that pictures were hung and people were hanged. I am not going to change.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Keep messing with our children and your pronouns will be "was/were".

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
"Destigmatize" pedophilia? What loon gave her a job? Pedophiles should be stigmatized, and even worse.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
I wonder if the grammar teacher has an issue with calling a single person them/they….but seriously what a crazy situation.

That is actually a valid point. Can that change the way papers/reports are written? Where will it end? Seriously.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:

That is actually a valid point. Can that change the way papers/reports are written? Where will it end? Seriously.

You try to read a newspaper article recently that has anything to do with this delusional transgender crap? It's incomprehensible and confusing as hell. It's already started.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My pronouns would be:

El Conquistador / El Conquistador

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
El Jeffe, El Rey del Taco y Chimichanga

Vamouse!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just start addressing everyone as dipstick. Hey dipstick, yo dipstick, go fuck your dipstick.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by patw:

You try to read a newspaper article recently that has anything to do with this delusional transgender crap? It's incomprehensible and confusing as hell. It's already started.
Its not just that. Read some of the online stories the media pushes out. The grammar, sentence structure, and even the spelling, make those stories painful to try and read.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

It's unbelievable what is being done to an entire generation of children. It's perverse bordering on evil.
I'd disagree with "bordering." It is evil.

Posts: 27839 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Well schools don’t teach reading, writing, thinking, arithmetic anymore do they?

Boycott Publix squirrels

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Covid got this out in the open, about the only good thing of that situation, parents were now confronting the issues regarding what schools were teaching their kids.

Can anyone say VA Election results....

We all know how kids react to "how was your day at school" questions, you don't always get full answers.

All this is about normalizing abnormalities in specific sets of people who, for whatever reason, are outside what has been considered normal human behavior, attempt to interject their mental issues onto young impressionable kids so that we have a generation coming up of people trained to accept these outlying life choices as "normalized"

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Funny thing, the speaker choosing pronouns is protected under the 1st Amendment. It's free speech to use whatever you feel.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Funny thing, the speaker choosing pronouns is protected under the 1st Amendment. It's free speech to use whatever you feel.
Yep, and I will use the traditional sex-oriented ones (he/she, him/her, his/hers). If they don't like it, tough beans. They can change what they want, they can't erase DNA, and it is what determines what set of pronouns one should use.

flashguy

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
Keep messing with our children and your pronouns will be "was/were".

Saw a great meme the other day, basically it said "Identify however you like but if you talk to my child about your sex life I will identify you as a piñata" Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oregon Schools Implement “Menstrual Dignity Act” Requiring Tampons in Boy’s Bathrooms

https://www.yamhilladvocate.co...s-in-boys-bathrooms/

In 2021, the Democrat-controlled Oregon Legislature and Governor Kate Brown signed into law Oregon House Bill 3294, which is also known as the “Menstrual Dignity Act”. It requires menstruation products such as sanitary napkins and tampons to be made available in all public school bathrooms, including those for boys. As of last month the Department of Education is requiring schools to install these dispensers.

A sample of the presentation about the bill from the Oregon Legislature website reads as follows,

“1 in 5 menstruators in the United States cannot afford the price of menstrual products every month. Among those menstruators are the students that attend Oregon’s public educational institutions, who may be subject to ridicule and shame from their peers because of their lack of access to sanitary products. According to a joint survey by Thinx and PERIOD The Menstrual Movement, 1 in 4 teens have missed class due to a lack of access to period products. It becomes a choice of attending class and facing stigma or simply staying home to deal with their lack of products in a private space.”

The Oregon Department of Education has also created a PDF “toolkit” explaining this ridiculous new policy. The document is full of nonsensical buzzwords like ‘Menstrual equity initiatives‘ and “gender affirming“. It reads like something one would have seen in older copies of MAD Magazine, poking fun at liberal virtue signaling, but now unfortunately has become reality as the craziest people in our society have somehow become elected officials in Oregon state government.

The Sponsors of the “Menstrual Dignity Act” were the following elected officials:

Representatives

Ricki Ruiz (D) District 50
Dacia Grayber (D) District 35
Anna Williams (D) District 52
Andrea Salinas (D) District 38
Lisa Reynolds (D) District 36
Julie Fahey (D) District 14
Teresa Alonso Leon (D) District 22
Courtney Neron (D) District 26
Maxine Dexter (D) District 33
Jason Kropf (D) District 54
Ken Helm (D) District 34
Khan Pham (D) District 46
Rachel Prusak (D) District 37
Janeen Sollman (D) District 15
Senators

Chris Gorsek (D) District 25
Lew Frederick (D) District 22
Kate Lieber (D) District 14
Deb Patterson (D) District 10

As I have exposed in my previous reporting, Representative Courtney Neron is a member of the Indivisible.org chapter Progressive Yamhill. Indivisible is a nation wide extremist social activist group whose agenda includes defunding police and shutting down all prisons, defunding U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), allowing illegal immigrants to vote, teaching children the discredited “gender identity” pseudo-science invented by the fraud John Money, endorsement of teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT) in public schools, and the endorsement of both Antifa and various black separatist groups seeking to create racially segregated communities of self-governance by “race”. I have scraped the Indivisible.org website database and collected their list of over 3,000 recognized chapters in a spreadsheet, which can be downloaded by clicking here. My in-depth expose article, Meet Progressive Yamhill, details the activities of the chapter Representative Neron belongs to, and I published several of Neron’s secret Facebook posts from within that group in the article.

As justification for the spending of tax dollars on distributing menstruation products in boy’s locker rooms, the Oregon Department of Education PDF “toolkit” features the tale of woe of an anonymous high school girl who claims she did not have access to a tampon during PSAT testing because she was instructed to “leave all her belongings at home” and blamed the school and its administrators for not providing her access to a tampon or a pad.

The problem with this is that it is doubtful the test administrators prohibited her from bringing tampons with her.

Just as she undoubtedly did not go to the testing naked, leaving her clothing at home, she could have just as easily brought a tampon in her pocket with her. The instructions to “leave belongings” was not meant to apply to absolutely every possession she had and her story is one of poor judgement and not taking accountability for this poor judgement. This is not a story that requires legislation to resolve; it merely requires possessing common sense enough to realize that tampons and menstrual pads are not a prohibited item when taking a school test, just as the clothing she wore that day were not.

The most amazing thing is the fact they believe transgender students not having access to tampons in boy’s bathrooms would not be ‘equitable’ proves these social activist politicians are consciously aware that gender is indeed a real biological thing and not a psychological construct. This bill is an example of the disconnect from reality of the Oregon Democratic party in both its politicians and its platform, as this bill is an acknowledgement that enormous biological differences do in fact exist between male and females, this core difference being that females have a uterus and males do not. Yet they simultaneously claim the bill is necessary because gender can be something a person can decide for themselves. It’s an enormous example of cognitive dissonance in our government, to implement a law claiming that because of biological differences between men and women that they must provide tampons to girls who think they are boys, because girls can become boys. The idea is inherently contradictory, because if girls could actually be boys they would not have a uterus and therefore not need tampons.

This is a perfect example of the trend of the Democratic party to reject real genuine scientific information and favor their personal narrative story-telling instead, even if those narratives are obviously wrong. These people are, to put it bluntly, completely insane, and our state government needs to be taken out of their control because they are using our government to push their insanity onto children while wasting tax money on their social experiments. I can only hope that during this year’s election that moderate and conservative voters in Oregon turn out to the ballots in droves and vote for moderate and conservative candidates to remove these lunatic Democrats from power. They do not make laws aligned with objective reality; they reject genuine science and they have mismanaged the state of Oregon to push radical fringe social agendas.

The reality is these menstruation products paid for by your tax money will not be used by transgender students, because less than 1% of all students identify as ‘transgender’; these products will instead be used by juveniles to torment school janitorial staff, as this is what the products have been used to do in public schools in other states which passed similar policies.

How long will Oregon voters permit the Democrat party to waste tax dollars trying to force society to conform to their insane, completely out of touch from reality world view?

Posts: 12582 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
How long will Oregon voters permit the Democrat party to waste tax dollars trying to force society to conform to their insane, completely out of touch from reality world view?
As long as more Oregon voters are similarly insane than ones that are sane and logical.

flashguy

posted Hide Post
Newberg Middle School Counselors Flip Off Concerned Parents In Tik Tok Video

Newberg, Oregon Mountain View Middle School counselors Annie Bynum and Erin Dobias spend their work hours making Tik Tok videos, one of which features the pair performing a vulgar gesture while standing in front of a pride flag decorating a classroom wall.

https://www.yamhilladvocate.co...ts-in-tik-tok-video/

Using the TikTok account crazybulldogs33 (which names itself ‘Middle School Counselor Life’) school employees of the Newberg, Oregon public school district at Mountain View Middle School, Annie Bynum and Erin Dobias, made a video of themselves performing a profane gesture with a pride flag hanging in a classroom as the background. Both Bynum and Dobias work as school counselors.

As readers of the Advocate following our coverage of the Newberg Schools Saga know, concerned parents have protested the display of these political flags in the classrooms. Last year the Newberg school board passed a policy prohibiting the display of politically divisible symbols such as pride flags and wearing things like Black Lives Matter t-shirts at the request of these parents, which the teachers have refused to comply with. Teachers and the teacher union itself filed a lawsuit against the school district for passing the policy, claiming they should be allowed to use the classrooms to express their political ideologies to children using the public school resources. As previously reported by the Advocate, many of the teachers are part of a social activist group called Newberg Equity in Education (NEEd), which is a subgroup to Progressive Yamhill, a registered chapter of the Indivisible movement.

So the message of this video is clear; the people who these school counselors are flipping the bird at are not only the school board directors who passed the policy, but also the parents of the children in the district who are against the flags in the classrooms. These are public employees defying the ban on politically divisive symbols and mocking the directors, parents and voters who want these flags to be removed.

And in so doing, they demonstrated exactly why these symbols are disruptive to the learning environment, and that the teachers’ motivations are ulterior. The flags are for them to express their political beliefs in the classrooms so they can indoctrinate the children in these ideas as a form of political protest. This video is proof of that.

Furthermore, I believe there is enormous irony in teachers standing in front of a flag that claims that everyone should be respected and loved, and then telling anyone that disagrees that they should “F*ck off” — which is what the hand gesture means.

This video is an excellent piece of evidence that illustrates how the teachers displaying these flags in classrooms are not sincere about their claims that their goal is to teach children to be respectful of differences. As demonstrated by this video, they are actually using these propaganda symbols to indoctrinate children into ideas like Critical race theory that encourage hatred and anger against other groups (predominantly “whites” and heterosexuals’). They use fake “sex education” classes to indoctrinate students, as well as by displaying propaganda like posters and t-shirts designed to pressure students into identifying as “LGBTQ” to gain the approval of their teachers and other peers.

These people employed by the Newberg public schools are not authentic teachers, but instead nothing more than social activists for radical and extremist ideologies who are abusing their positions to indoctrinate children.

The Tik Tok account also has videos that are aimed at students, so it seems clear to me the intention of this account is to share the videos to students they counsel, as well as elsewhere in the district.

More videos at link

Posts: 12582 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I don't think that flag should be aloud in schools?

Whoever wrote that should be back in school in an English class.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
I don't think that flag should be aloud in schools?

Whoever wrote that should be back in school in an English class.
Yep. However, I'm not surprised. Education in language, history, civics, and arithmetic has fallen to low levels.

flashguy