SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I just call everyone asshole. It's gender neutral.

(Can't take credit vs that one; I saw it in a meme yesterday)

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Newberg Middle School Counselors Flip Off Concerned Parents In Tik Tok Video

Used to be that would have been a fireable offense. Guess this is just part of the education of our children now?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
WTF is going on in WI?

This Wisconsin town obviously gets its drinking water from the Madison reservoir.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
There is a reason why homeschooling has exploded in popularity in the past 2 years; this BS and Covid.

My own school district was in the news a few years ago over all this transgender bathroom shit, they were all on the bandwagon of letting boys that "identify" as girls use the girls bathrooms.

Fuck that nonsense. Red Face

My children will NEVER have to deal with all this madness because they are all going to be homeschooled, my 7 year old is doing very well in it and the 5 year old starts this next school year.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Wisconsin Middle School Called to Dismiss Sexual Harassment Charges Against Students Accused of ‘Misgendering’
By Matt McGregor
May 21, 2022 Updated: May 21, 2022
biggersmaller Print

A constitutional-rights law firm has given middle school officials in Kiel, Wisconsin, until May 23 to respond to its call to drop a sexual harassment complaint and investigation against three students who misgendered a female student who identifies as nonbinary.

Luke Berg, an attorney with the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty—a nonprofit law firm that represents clients whose civil rights have been challenged—told The Epoch Times that the firm had initially given the school until May 20 to dismiss the complaint, but the deadline was extended over the weekend after a discussion with the school district’s attorney.

Under Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, sex-based discrimination in federally-funded schools is prohibited. However, Berg said using the unpreferred gender pronoun for someone doesn’t constitute sexual harassment.

“Nothing that’s been alleged comes even remotely close,” Berg said.

A Kiel Area School District official notified the parents of the three eighth-graders at Kiel Middle School in April that they had been charged with sexual harassment without specifying the circumstances surrounding the allegation.

Parent Rose Rabidoux and her son Braden went on Fox News with Berg to discuss the incident.

Without knowing the circumstances, Rabidoux said she feared the worst and didn’t know exactly what had taken place until “three or four days” later.

“And when I asked him what my son did, he said that he did not use the correct pronouns,” she said.

Braden himself said he’s worried about his future “because a charge like that on my record could shatter my chances at getting into a college when I grow up.”

Berg said the school should have first discussed the incident with everyone involved to try to work through the issue.

Title IX itself requires that the family provide a detailed report of the allegations, which he said the school didn’t do before interviewing the students.

“You need the detailed allegation so that you know how to prepare and respond to what you’re being charged with,” Berg said. “None of the families had that.”

After the students were interviewed, the families asked for a formal complaint. They received a one-page statement alleging the use of the incorrect pronoun with a page and a half of notes from a music teacher describing “a few minor incidents in the classroom,” Berg said.

“The clear theory of the school district is once a student has told other students what their pronouns are, any misuse of the pronouns after that is punishable,” Berg said.

Described in the music teacher’s notes is a student defending another student’s right not to have to use the student’s preferred pronouns, which the school views as sexual harassment, Berg said.

Berg said school administrators can’t force minor students to comply with preferred modes of speaking, and that they shouldn’t be investigating eighth-graders with a sexual harassment complaint that is, in reality, a violation of free speech, he said.

According to Title IX procedures, the principal has 90 days to complete the investigation.

LINK

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
And when I asked him what my son did, he said that he did not use the correct pronouns,” she said.

Telling kids to call other kids the wrong pronoun then punishing them for saying what is true, JFC. Maybe they should be put into reeducation camps if they can't agree with the party?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Like a good neighbor" Roll Eyes

State Farm donating transgender books for 5-year-olds to schools in Florida

https://www.washingtonexaminer...o-schools-in-florida

The auto insurance company State Farm is encouraging its agents in Florida to donate books promoting transgenderism to 5-year-olds to their local schools or public libraries, according to an email shared by a whistleblower.

The email, obtained by the nonprofit organization Consumers' Research and shared with the Washington Examiner, revealed that State Farm has partnered with the GenderCool Project, which promotes issues of gender identity in children through various advocacy and public awareness programs, to donate a packet of three books to local schools and public libraries.

The three books, A Kids Book About Being Transgender, A Kids Book About Being Non-Binary, and A Kids Book About Being Inclusive, contain various descriptions about gender and identity meant to disprove the notion that gender is the same as biological sex and establish that it is therefore changeable.

The GenderCool Project markets the "three book bundle" to children ages 5 and over, a fact noted in the whistleblower email.

"The project's goal is to increase representation of LGBTQ+ books and support our communities in having challenging, important and empowering conversations with children age 5+," the email said.

Dated Jan. 18, the email was sent by Jose Soto, a corporate responsibility analyst for State Farm in Florida, and in addition to promoting the company's partnership with the GenderCool Project, it sought to recruit six State Farm insurance agents in Florida to "[receive] these books in March, then [donate] them to their community by the end of April."

"This is a fantastic way to give back and an easy project that will help support the LGBTQ+ community and to make the world around us better," the email added.

While the communique only referenced recruiting volunteer agents in Florida, it indicated that the program is a nationwide initiative.

"Nationwide, approximately 550 State Farm agents and employees will have the opportunity to donate this three book bundle to their local teacher, community center, or library of their choice," Soto wrote in the email.

But the promotion of the project in Florida is notable because Gov. Ron DeSantis recently signed into law the Parental Rights in Education Bill, prohibiting classroom instruction of gender identity and sexual orientation through third grade.

The law, which is set to take effect on July 1, was derided by Democrats and progressive pundits as an attempt to censor gay and transgender education that would result in a rise in suicides by gay and transgender youth. Critics and legacy media outlets dubbed the legislation as the "Don't Say Gay Bill" despite "gay" never appearing in the law's text.

In a zoom call with reporters, Consumers' Research Executive Director Will Hild noted that the materials promoted by State Farm and produced by the GenderCool Project would be barred from use in public schools once the new law takes effect in July.

Consumers' Research, which said it seeks to educate consumers about the activities of corporations, is launching a multimillion-dollar public awareness campaign about State Farm's partnership with the GenderCool Project. The organization, which in the past has often criticized government regulations, has launched several public campaigns targeting corporations on culture war problems. The group recently undertook a major ad campaign criticizing BlackRock CEO Larry Fink for his ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

The organization is using the tag line "like a creepy neighbor" for its campaign, riffing off of State Farm's long recognizable corporate slogan "like a good neighbor."

"We think it's important ... for customers to know about this and for parents to be aware that State Farm is trying to have conversations around sexual identity without them present," Hild said.

In a statement to the Washington Examiner, State Farm defended the program, saying it is "strictly voluntary" and that the "strategy" of the program has "evolved."

"Participants are not being asked to share with schools," the statement said. "At State Farm, we are committed to diversity and inclusion; they aren’t just words, they are truly part of how we do business and lead our organization. We recognize and value the diversity of all people, and support a culture of respect and inclusion in the communities in which we live and work, as well as our workplace. The LGBTQ+ community is a valued part of the communities we serve and are valued members of our workplace."

The company added: "Kindness and respect is expected in all our interactions and extended to everyone we do business with across all segments of society. We embrace diversity and inclusion because it’s the right thing to do. We work with a variety of organizations and causes that express their own unique views, and support civil and open dialogue on challenging topics."

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I contacted my State Farm Agent - as many of you know, they are independent business owners for the most part. To say he was dumbfounded by this issue would be an understatement. He mentioned that he as well as the majority of SF Agents were blindsided by this news.
He also said that he had contacted the corporate office and they told him "this program was an isolated event resulting from a relationship with a 3rd party provider at the local level, and State Farm is no longer affiliated or supporting the program in any way."
I've known this agent for a while - he has small children of his own. I think he's caught between a rock and a hard place, and doing his best to navigate through.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
WTF is an insurance company getting involved in a controversial social issue???

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
WTF is an insurance company getting involved in a controversial social issue???

Come on rev, you know how this all works now don’t you?

These are penances for their unholy sins.

Lots of .org’s out there (blm, southern law poverty, naral, etc etc ad infinitum ad nauseum) happy to sell you absolution for being a greedy, libertylovin’ american fuckwad.

American League baseball, Coca-Cola and Disney corporation have all lead the way with pitchforks and torches against regular Americans.

Thankfully I have no need for any of those companies or their products.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
This thread reminds me of one of my favorite SouthPark Epps…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Jose Soto, a corporate responsibility analyst for State Farm in Florida"

State Farm is headquartered in Bloomington Illinois, and is probably not directed by a "corporate responsibility analyst" in Florida.

This is the kind of shit that gets me going though.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Jose Soto, a corporate responsibility analyst for State Farm in Florida"

Let me know when this guy is a "former" corporate responsibility analyst for State Farm.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Looks like State Farm wants to lose customers now. Gotta pander to that one percent of the one percent of the population, though. Whole world's gotta celebrate how special they are.

Sick.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
State Farm should not be pissing off DeSantis. There’s some serious issues with house insurance int his state and they don’t need to be the nail standing up to get hammered. My roof is 15 years old I paid $100 out my pocket for their preferred vendor to do an inspection and it came back “good” and they still denied writing me a policy. This year. Basically the local agents answer was Go put a new 20-30k roof on… so I can save $500 a year vs USAA ? Yeah I’ll take that under advisement. Wife’s aunt is a recently retired insurance exec in this state and she’s beside herself how many people are just getting canceled Willy nilly.

Posts: 4770 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've had the same State Farm agent for 30 years. If I need something or have a question, he's always ready to be of assistance. I couldn't ask for better service. I know he's not part of this silly shit and he damn sure doesn't agree with it. My home and auto insurance will remain with State Farm.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
...and State Farm is no longer affiliated or supporting the program in any way."

Well that's the latest I heard as well. Due to so much backlash, the program has been shelved.

I guess parents and regular people all over had an issue with the money they're paying for insurance being used to promote this insane, abusive, corrupting shit on children, and they let them know about it. Go figure.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Backlash prompts State Farm to end program donating trans books to schools

https://www.washingtonexaminer...der-books-to-schools

Insurance company State Farm is discontinuing its support for the controversial GenderCool Project amid backlash following reports that the company was donating books about transgender issues, targeted at 5-year-olds, to schools .

"State Farm's support of a philanthropic program, GenderCool, has been the subject of news and customer inquiries," the company said in a statement to the Washington Examiner late Monday. "This program that included books about gender identity was intended to promote inclusivity. Conversations about gender and identity should happen at home with parents. We don't support required curriculum in schools on this topic. We support organizations providing resources for parents to have these conversations."

"We no longer support the program allowing for distribution of books in schools," the statement continues. "We will continue to explore how we can support organizations that provide tools and resources that align with our commitment to diversity and inclusion. We recognize and value the diversity of all people, and support a culture of respect and inclusion in the communities in which we live and work, as well as our workplace."

The swift backlash against the widely recognizable insurance company came after a whistleblower provided the nonprofit consumer advocacy organization Consumers' Research with a copy of an internal email encouraging State Farm agents in Florida to help donate packets of books on transgenderism targeted at children aged 5 and over to schools and public libraries.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It should be reiterated that they were doing this evil crap in the dark and were only discovered because someone on the inside flipped on the light switch. How many more companies are promoting this insidious rot on our kids under the cover of darkness? The light needs to be shined on all of them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
U.S. Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queen Story Time

https://nationalfile.com/break...ag-queen-story-time/

“The US Air Force is officially holding a drag queen story hour for children at their Ramstein AF Base Library. Really sick stuff,” a source told NATIONAL FILE, the outlet that is exclusively reporting this information. “My tax dollars are being used by the MILITARY to sexualize children.”

“We’re celebrating Pride Month at the Ramstein Library with Drag Queen Storytime! Join us with special guest reader Stacey Teed! Be sure to wear your brightest and most colorful outfits!,” says the Facebook event announcement, which was posted by the Ramstein & Vogelweh Air Force Libraries page. The promotional image for the event is featured below: