SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And now, Mr. Condell is gone from Youtube. Who can blame him??

He will be available on a number of other platforms he mentions in this video...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The new costumes from Spirit Halloween are out…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines gets called a “bigot,” by Penn State University President, Neeli Bendapudi, in a 3 minute statement about the First Amendment right of free speech, then cancels the Gaines event on campus.

quote:
Penn State canceled Gaines’ scheduled Oct. 10 speech, she announced to the platform Monday. She attached a video of Penn State President Neeli Bendapudi explaining that because the university is public, it can’t legally censor “bigots” based on their viewpoints.

“No way President of Penn State makes a whole video explaining why public institutions are legally obligated to let ‘bigots’ apparently like me on campus then proceeds to CANCEL my speech tomorrow for real women’s day,” wrote Gaines.

Gaines and others have sparked a social media movement to designate Oct. 10 as Real Women’s Day because the date, 10/10 in roman numerals matches a woman’s chromosomal pattern: XX.

One commenter pushed back, saying the “cancellation” was actually a scheduling and space conflict.
Gaines responded by posting documentation of her Sept. 25 event booking receipt, with its $2,775 price tag.

Cowboy State Daily article.

Here is the Penn State U President spending 3 minutes explaining why the university has to abide by the Constitution…just before she cancels the event. IMO, had the event been allowed to occur, Bendapudi seemed to be encouraging students to at best, disrupt Riley Gaines’ speech, but potentially to visit a much more violent response to Gaines’ appearance.

Bendapudi from official PSU website

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:

The same group will tell you affirmative action is necessary.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Queer magazine names the freak as woman of the year- shocker. And the guy is still upset that people won’t ever accept him as a real woman- perhaps it’s because he isn’t one? Even if he gets complete surgical alteration, he’ll still be a man, albeit one with a mutilated penis.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/12/...man-of-the-year/amp/

Controversial transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney has been honored by UK gay magazine “Attitude” as its very first “Woman of the Year.”

The 26-year-old self-styled “trans beer girl” — after the uproar sparked by her paid partnership with Bud Light — appears in a feathery white shoulderless gown and braided hair crown on the pink cover of the magazine’s awards issue.

The TikToker also took to the stage Wednesday to accept her award at the mag’s ceremony, wearing two outfits on the night, including a wispy bejeweled ball grown and a near-see-through black dress.

“Some see me as woman of the year — some see me as a woman of a year and some change,” she quipped, noting that she “only publicly come out online 560 days ago.”

“And some people don’t see me as a woman at all,” she said of her haters.

“No matter how hard I try, or what I wear, or what I say, or what surgeries I get, I will never reach an acceptable version of womanhood by those hateful people’s standards,” she said.

Shutterstock
“But as long as the queer community sees me for my truth, I’m going to be OK.”

The content creator also briefly mentioned her explosive Bud Light campaign, which sparked a huge boycott of the beer company that lost tens of millions in the fallout.

Mulvaney said London became her “safe space” while traveling to avoid the scandal back home, saying that she “didn’t feel that baggage that she was carrying back in the US.”

“I didn’t feel like the trans beer girl,” said the TikToker, who became popular due to her Days of Girlhood series.

“I didn’t walk into rooms and wonder: ‘Oh, does that person hate me?’ I was just another gal walking around in a Burberry trench coat on her way to a West End musical.”

Mulvaney said that the previous year “feels like a “Black Mirror” episode, referring to the surreal Netflix show — something shared by critics aghast at the new honor.

“Unbelievable. Dylan Mulvaney wins ‘WOMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD,'” right-wing commenter Candance Owens’ podcast account said while sharing a clip of Mulvaney’s acceptance speech, which others called it “surreal.”

“This is not satire,” some critics said, as others asked: “How does this make real women feel?”

Independent Women’s Forum spokesperson Paula Scanlan joked: “I would like to nominate myself for man of the year.”

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I wonder what that kid's parents think of all this.

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...QYxQ%2B%2BXg0HpQg%3D

Transgender Individuals Win Top Spots in Illinois Women's Cycling Race

Two female-identifying males won top spots in a cycling competition in Chicago, sparking criticism and calls to protect women's sports.

Two males who identify as female won the top two spots in a women's cycling race in Chicago, becoming the latest example of men dominating sports competitions meant to be exclusive to women.

Tessa Johnson, a man who identifies as a woman, took home gold medals in both the Women's Single Speed and Cat Half categories on Oct. 7 at the Chicago CycloCross Cup (CCC) race.
Evelyn Williamson, also a biological male identifying as female, won silver in the women's Single Speed category at the same competition—while placing fourth in the Cat Half race, according to results shared by the CCC account on X and on the USA Cycling website.

This left just one biological woman on the podium for the Single Speed race—Allison Zmuda.

"Today male racers Tessa (Michael) Johnson and Evelyn Williamson once again proved they are GREAT at women's cyclocross at Jackson Park in Chicago," the @i_heart_bikes account posted on X, featuring victory photos of the athletes standing on the podium.
The post drew a number of critical reactions online, with one commenter quipping that "women in sports will become obsolete at this rate."

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39229 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I don't disagree about any of this related to transgenders flipping roles in sports.

However, there is a bit of irony here. There is much celebration any time a woman breaks in to what has typically been a male dominated sport. She is seen as an adventurous, courageous, a pioneer. Yet they get horribly offended if the opposite happens.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
When it comes to sports, it’s because there’s absolutely no comparison between men and women in them.

If a woman manages to compete against males, she’s achieved something really remarkable.

It’s about “punching up” vs “punching down”

Posts: 5909 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
However, there is a bit of irony here. There is much celebration any time a woman breaks in to what has typically been a male dominated sport. She is seen as an adventurous, courageous, a pioneer. Yet they get horribly offended if the opposite happens.

I understand what you're saying but, if a man broke into women's sports, while NOT pretending at all to be a woman, it would be closer to the comparison you're looking for, and would garner righteous indignation.

Women that attempt to break into a male-dominated realm, typically don't do it while pretending to be a man, I would imagine that if they did, they'd end up like the YouTube videos of girls getting leveled on the football field by 300lb defensemen.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fuckin' whack job. Utterly insane. Big Grin

https://twitter.com/stillgray/.../1713551540135576027

Wow. That was completely unintelligible.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/.../1713551540135576027

Wow. That was completely unintelligible.

Yeah. I’m not putting that much effort into an interaction.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She (?) asked "how did that feel"?
It felt like insanity! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use some thoughts on this.
In public, an alleged gay man had a fanny pack that had princess stickers on it and a patch that read "Show me that butthole." I felt uneasy about it, especially since we were at the pumpkin patch and there were kids running around everywhere. I suppose the patch is protected by the first amendment, but it offended me. If I were wearing a Jesus is King shirt, I suppose it would have offended him.
I guess it comes down to manners.

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
xd45man, that was in Crestview?? Eek

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
I felt uneasy about it, especially since we were at the pumpkin patch and there were kids running around everywhere. I suppose the patch is protected by the first amendment, but it offended me. If I were wearing a Jesus is King shirt, I suppose it would have offended him.
I guess it comes down to manners.

Correct me if I am wrong - but I thought 1A protection only applies when a government entity is involved - ie Feds, "state/city" schools,agencies, etc - may not infringe. But a private individual is under no restriction to honor some freaks 1A rights and may aptly apply an old fashioned "Lee Marvin" punch to the mouth of said individual.
There may be other charges or complications but freedom of speech was not one of them.

Am I correct in my reasoning?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mental illness + smartphones + TikTok/Twitter/Instagram is a bad combination

Void? Is she describing the space in zer head?

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post