SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[
CSIS then suggested that Canadians having issues with gender ideology are driven by “beliefs stemming from misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, religious interpretations, conspiracy theories, or a generalized fear of sociocultural change.”

Just throw some fancy words into a reason, should be enough to make it work. Bunch of morons, the ones that have these problems are the promotors of it. With the old school population dying off, there won't be any stopping it, or anyone that cares.

Posts: 1358 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's all "Mambo dogface to the banana patch?"

Bring back the red brick buildings, with puke green hallways, the old black man with the floor buffer and the signs telling us to keep the loonies on the path....

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm going to start rewatching all the Saturday morning cartoons i watched as a kid because they made sense.

Posts: 49 | Registered: April 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see what happens to the LGBTQ community once their political value expires.

Posts: 4750 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She knows it's nonsense. She's doing this for two reasons- to gain notoriety, and to anger people.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

She's doing this for two reasons- to gain notoriety, and to anger people.
Neither of those reasons are working for me.

I never heard of her, so no notoriety.

I am amused at her stupidity, so no anger. Maybe a touch of disgust.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I have been getting email from Planet Fitness at least once a day with offers to become a member again. Looked in this morning when I went for a hair cut, less than half full.

Posts: 5897 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Who knew that an advanced education would lead to world class tap dancing?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8522 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
Just when you thought this minority crowd of lunatics couldn't get any more offensive to normal people. Hell needs room for 5 more......

A Democrat-led town council in Connecticut has sparked fury after voting down a motion to fly the Thin Blue Line flag for a state trooper killed in the line of duty.

Aaron Pelletier, Trooper First Class, was struck and killed last week by a suspect high on cocaine and fentanyl while conducting a routine traffic stop on a state highway.

His widow Dominique choked back tears as she paid tribute at her husband's funeral Wednesday, remembering him as 'my honey, my home, my heart and my best friend.'

Her heartrending speech in front of hundreds of mourners came after the Democrat-run Wethersfield town council stirred controversy on Monday by voting down an attempt to have the Thin Blue Line flag flown in his honor.

The motion failed by 5-3 after the Democrats claimed the flag - a symbol used to support cops since 2014 - is racist. Instead, the LGBT rainbow flag was flown at half mast after it had already been agreed that the banner would fly throughout June, which is Pride month.

The driver of the vehicle that killed the nine-year veteran of the force fled the scene, but was later tracked down and arrested.

The suspect, Alex Oyola-Sanchez, 44, has been charged with 2nd degree manslaughter with a motor vehicle, operating while intoxicated, as well as operating a motor vehicle without minimum insurance, failure to drive in proper lane, and evading responsibility resulting in death.

Cops claim he was on a dizzying array of drugs at the time of the collision, including fentanyl and cocaine.

Oyola-Sanchez is being held on a $5million bond. He had previously served a federal sentence for murder and was arrested for homicide in Puerto Rico.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...blue-line-pride.html

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold-hearted asshole. Believe them both. I act accordingly......

Posts: 156 | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's like they have a whole room of people making things up, and there is another room of people behind them making other things up.

Is there anything that LGBTQ does that isn't insane?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38187 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Didn't they just charge someone with a hate crime for doing that in one of these loony toon liberal cities?

Posts: 34469 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Didn't they just charge someone with a hate crime for doing that in one of these loony toon liberal cities?

Spokane, They burned it and then a grown ass man teared up over it on TV.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So you can loot and riot for George Floyd for months and cause millions/billions of damage and not be arrested, prosecuted, charged and convicted.

However, if you deface a Pride public display, they bring the hammer down on you?

Political violence is wrong regardless of motivation.

P229

Posts: 3940 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

I think calling a burnout on a colorful portion of a street "political violence" is a bit of a stretch.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Just remember during COVID/Floyd, you couldn't go to church, but it was okay to burn one.

(The paint was smooth and too slippery. I must have lost traction because it rained and/or the bed was empty...)

Posts: 9384 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
^^^^^^^^

I think calling a burnout on a colorful portion of a street "political violence" is a bit of a stretch.

Oddball, I agree. However in today's mambi pambi world, some prosecutor will make a case that it is hate speech or the like.

P229

Posts: 3940 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Cis/het? Why do these imbeciles have to label everyone? Just leave me alone and stop aggravating me with pseudo intellectual concepts. I’m not impressed. You want to lick the carpet or jump the pole….or both? Fine. Just shut up about it already.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29899 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It's good to see some sanity prevail here:

Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas out of Olympics after being dealt fatal legal blow

Synopsis:

"Lia" Thomas (a guy beating out women in swimming): "I DEMAND to swim in the Olympics in the Women's category!"

The Olympics: "OK...do you have a twig and berries?"

"Lia" Thomas: "Why yes I do but I'm a PROUD transgender woman!"

The Olympics: "Nope, you're a dude. Denied!"