SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Go back and compete with the men, asshole.

Posts: 9232 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
They need three categories of competition:

Men
Women
Delusional

After all, Mr. Thomas does meet the psychological definition of the latter. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14138 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'm sure he'll do fine against the men.

Sure Shhh...sure.

Posts: 7380 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[
CSIS then suggested that Canadians having issues with gender ideology are driven by “beliefs stemming from misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, religious interpretations, conspiracy theories, or a generalized fear of sociocultural change.”

Just throw some fancy words into a reason, should be enough to make it work. Bunch of morons, the ones that have these problems are the promotors of it. With the old school population dying off, there won't be any stopping it, or anyone that cares.

'generalized fear', misses it by a mile. 'Generalized loathing' comes close to the mark but doesn't have the patina of disgust I'm looking for.

Posts: 6489 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Imagine being a police officer and behaving as if you can't tell a man from a woman, and doing so in an official capacity.

https://x.com/LibertyCappy/status/1809727527210139884

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These RIDICULOUS people Roll Eyes

Grow the fuck up

Bookstore Employee Posts Video Crying After Being Fired for Threatening to Destroy ‘Transphobic’ Author’s Books

The former employee, Tilly Fitzgerald, was fired by the Waterstones bookshop chain after posting an unhinged tweet at gender-critical author Christina Dalcher.

Dalcher has posted on social media in support of SEEN Publishing, a company that describes itself as “concerned about the impact of gender ideology on our sector and wider society.”

In response, Fitzgerald wrote on X, “Ooh, I’ll enjoy tearing up your books and popping them in the bin today. Thanks for the heads-up.”

On July 8, Fitzgerald posted a tearful video on Instagram asserting, “I’ve just been sacked from the only job I’ve ever loved.”

“I told [Dalcher] on Twitter that I was going to throw away her books after I found out that she was a bigot. She tagged Waterstones and they have decided to fire me for my social media usage. It’s the first mistake I’ve ever made, I’ve been nothing but an exemplary employee there,” Fitzgerald continued.

Speaking to The Guardian, Fitzgerald claimed that she did not mean she would throw away books at the store, claiming: “My intention [in] responding to Dalcher was only to let her know that I would no longer be supporting her books in my personal capacity as a reviewer.”

Now, over 500 authors and book industry professionals have signed an open letter calling on the bookstore to rehire the far-left activist.

“We feel it is an egregious error to terminate the employment of a dedicated, passionate, and knowledgeable bookseller for expressing a personal opinion about an author and their work on their social media page,” the letter states. “The page was not associated with Waterstones. Neither Tilly’s personal opinion nor what she chooses to do with her own private property, should have been grounds for her losing her work and livelihood.”

It does not appear that the bookstore is willing to budge.

Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Speaking to The Guardian, Fitzgerald claimed that she did not mean she would throw away books at the store, claiming: “My intention [in] responding to Dalcher was only to let her know that I would no longer be supporting her books in my personal capacity as a reviewer.”

No.... What you communicated is that you intended to destroy company property, property that did not belong to you, property that you had a responsibility to steward. You were fired for that, rightfully so. Per what you wrote, you demonstrated to your employer that you had no intention to do your job, which is to sell books, not destroy them.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3347 | Location: Grapevine TX/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
What's more perverse; a man wanting a uterus or the doctor willing to perform the procedure?
These doctors are insane as well.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3924 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If that isn't a parody, his ignorance of biology and anatomy is appalling.

quote:
What's more perverse; a man wanting a uterus or the doctor willing to perform the procedure?
I was too revolted to sit through the whole thing, but this seems to be more of a speculative, wishful, "what-if" nature. That is biologically and anatomically impossible.

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
If that isn't a parody, his ignorance of biology and anatomy is appalling.

quote:
I was too revolted to sit through the whole thing, but this seems to be more of a speculative, wishful, "what-if" nature. That is biologically and anatomically impossible.

I didn't want to watch it. The whole idea is revolting. I still believe that there are some doctors that want to do this. They want to be the first and get their name in some medical journal.
I don't want to come across as be argumentative with you, the whole idea angers me. I have kids that will be living with this crap for the rest of their lives.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3924 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
These doctors are insane as well.

It may or may not be biologically impossible.
But in today's American medical world, someone will lie to a delusional victim/patient and convince him he can become a her, or vice versa.

It's all lies, and these people are all crazy.
I'm ashamed of the medical establishment for not stomping on these people (the physicians) for being the enablers of this insanity.

Posts: 18335 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Josef Mengele would have a ball these days.

Posts: 20520 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Look at it this way: if you can be both male and female (by getting a uterus transplant {along with a mangina build}), the next time someone tells you to "go fuck yourself," well, you can just go ahead and do it!

Posts: 6740 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted by Captain Morgan:
I don't want to come across as be argumentative with you, the whole idea angers me.
You aren't. Smile I still hope to God think it's a parody.

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s the first mistake I’ve ever made, I’ve been nothing but an exemplary employee there,” Fitzgerald continued.

Liar.

Posts: 27149 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shouldn't she be arrested, she just admitted to multiple instances of her hate crimes.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21093 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
So many trans women want this, and they have just as much of a right to pregnancy as anyone else.

I'm just going to say it: I don't think that they do.

Posts: 17571 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Any men that have a uterus “transplanted” will find their body rejecting the organ, or at minimum killing any embryo that manages to latch on. The ones that have their penis mutilated into a fake pseudo vagina already have to perform daily physical dilations to keep their male bodies from treating it like an open would and closing up and sealing like any other open wound.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15780 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post