SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
IT'S A JOKE

HELLO??

{taptaptap}

IS THIS THING ON?

MIC CHECK! CHECK! ONETWO CHECK!

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drag Queen Feted By Kamala Harris Accused of Multiple Sexual Assaults

https://amgreatness.com/2024/0...ple-sexual-assaults/

Adrag star feted by Kamala Harris at the Biden White House and Vice President’s residence has been accused of multiple sexual assaults between 2012 to 2020.

Darius Jeremy “DJ” Pierce, better known as “Shangela,” has appeared on numerous television series and is best known for competing on RuPaul’s “Drag Race” and Dancing With the Stars.

The accusations are described in sordid detail in a Rolling Stone exposé following a 16 month investigation researching the allegations, reviewing court documents, and interviewing several accusers.

The event apparently marked the first time the VP residence had hosted a pride event featuring a transvestite.

Pierce gushed about the experience in an Instagram post, writing, “I woke up today asking myself ‘did that really just happen?’ … Thank you Madame @vp for being an authentic ally and for not only holding this LGBTQ event at ur residence, but for also inviting me to make a few welcoming remarks.”

More at link

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
When this whole thing started under Obama Part 1 fourteen years ago, I told my people at work that, if we are forced into this madness, we would drop the Men's and Women's signs from the restrooms/shower area and replace them with a large "V" for Vagina and "P" for Penis. If we have "women" with penises, they will use the Penis room, likewise for the "men" with vaginas.

I still think that is the answer, at least until the pandemic of insanity is over.

Posts: 8624 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Looks like Planet Fitness is getting a dose of Bud Liteness:

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^
$400MILLION wiped off its value in just five days

By ISABELLE STANLEY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 18:51 EDT, 20 March 2024 | UPDATED: 21:08 EDT, 20 March 2024

Planet Fitness' valuation has plummeted $400 million in five days after they banned a member who shared a photo of a 'trans woman' using a female locker room.

The company's value dropped from $5.3 billion on March 14 to $4.9 billion on March 19, and its shares are down by 13.59 percent compared to a month ago.

The decline follows Planet Fitness' refusal to walk back its decision to ban a member who exposed a 'trans woman' shaving in a female locker room earlier this month.

Patricia Silva was barred from the gym in Alaska after she detailed an incident online - where she said she saw a transgender woman in her locker room.

Following backlash against the ban, the company said although some members may feel uncomfortable sharing facilities, 'this discomfort is not a reason to deny access to the transgender member.'

The company's stock fell by 7.8 percent on Tuesday, going from its opening price of $59.44 to a five-month low of $54.80, it then rebounded slightly.

Silva posted a video describing her experience at the gym on Facebook in early March.

She said she had just finished working out at Planet Fitness' Fairbanks location, when she saw the person, whom she called 'a man with a penis,' carrying out his routine in front of a 12-year-old girl.

Silva, who has previously run for Fairbanks Borough Assembly, told the 'trans woman' they should really be using the male locker room. The trans woman replied that they were 'LGB.'

Silva then took a picture of the person and shared it online and recounted her experience in a Facebook video: 'I just came out of Planet Fitness.

'There is a man shaving in the women's bathroom. I love him in Christ. He is a spiritual being having a human experience.

'He doesn't like his gender so he wants to be a woman, but I'm not comfortable with him shaving in my bathroom. I just thought I'd say it out loud.'

Silva - who has shared QAnon conspiracy theories on social media - also described the encounter in a written post online.

'I went to planet fitness… Walked in the bathroom, and there stands a MAN shaving… I looked at him, said 'hey' … he looked up… and I said, 'You are a man shaving in the women's bathroom, and I am not OK with that.'

'He replied… 'Well, I'm LGB…'

'Whatever that is… nevertheless, I told him 'You're a MAN and you're invading my space!'

'He wanted to argue to justify why he can be there… I walked away…

'I stepped out of the locker room and loudly asked the front desk, 'Are you aware that there is a MAN shaving in the women's bathroom… I'm not OK with that ⁉️' The two men standing at the desk, put their heads down, and their tails between their legs! As I was walking out the door…at my back, a woman shouts 'it's a girl'… I shouted back 'it's a man!''

'PF cancelled my membership and allowed the pedo to stay ‼️,' she stated.

Planet Fitness revoked Silva's membership and filed a police report against her, citing her violation of gym policy by taking photos and/or videos in the locker room.

Her actions clashed with the gym's commitment to 'creating an inclusive and safe environment.'

Planet Fitness' statement shared by Libs of TikTok followed the same line. They doubled down on their decision.

In their statement, the gym said that the staff should 'work with members and employees to address this discomfort [sharing facilities with transgender members] and to foster a climate of understanding consistent with the Judgment Free character of Planet Fitness.'

The statement continued: 'Planet Fitness staff shall strive to address transgender members with names, titles, pronouns, and other terms consistent with their self-reported gender identity, if reasonably known to the Planet Fitness staff.'

The statement said that 'a transgender woman shall be referred to by her preferred name and female pronouns.'

And a 'transgender man shall be referred to by his preferred name and male pronouns.'

It concluded that the gym 'reserves the right to terminate a person's membership immediately for any violation of this policy.'

When DailyMail.com contacted Planet Fitness about their policy, they reiterated their statement issued after Silva went viral.

'As the home of the Judgement Free Zone, Planet Fitness is committed to creating an inclusive environment. Our gender identity non-discrimination policy, states that members and guests may use the gym facilities that best align with their sincere, self-reported gender identity,' it read.

'The member who posted on social media violated our mobile device policy that prohibits taking photos of individuals in the locker room, which resulted in their membership being terminated.'

Planet Fitness decision raised eyebrows and drew criticism and comment from Utah Congressman Phil Lyman and Tesla's Elon Musk.

Lyman wrote: 'transgender 'rights' supersede women's rights.'

Musk wryly responded to one of Silva's videos with an exclamation point.

Other users were far more blunt in their assessments of Planet Fitness' actions.

One person wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter: 'Planet fitness is not safe for women. Cancel your membership and get some free weights. Cheaper and less travel time.'

Another user said: 'Give Planet Fitness the Bud Light treatment, cancel your membership, and let them know why.'

Another person echoed this sentiment: 'Well Planet Fitness deserves the bud light treatment.'

Someone claimed that they had taken action, writing: I've cancelled my membership. #BoycottPlanetFitness.'

Another user penned: '"A transgender shall be referred to by her preferred name and female pronouns." This is what's known as forced speech and it's unconstitutional. If we had a real DOJ, they'd prosecute this assault on the First Amendment. #BoycottPlanetFitness.'

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Guys, I promise guys no more her dick jokes..... Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
There is some good commentary from the news casters in this video about how groups are doing everything the can to break down and disrupt society. These news casters really get it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Culture of pedophilia

https://rumble.com/v4mhbzh-for...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
May Planet Fitness collapse of its own moral bankruptcy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hey! They don’t seem very inclusive do they?

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/sta...464602065322294?s=20

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
^^^ I never understood why they can only identify in the category of male/female but nothing else? Confused

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Meat popsicle?

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I like that kid... he exposes the fundamental issue with this whole "identify" movement.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
^^^ I never understood why they can only identify in the category of male/female but nothing else? Confused

If I ever meet anyone that says (beyond obviously joking) that they “identify” as something/someone, the conversation will be over. I REFUSE to waste a second of my time interacting with these mentally ill space fillers.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Today I cancelled my membership with Planet Fitness after more than 12 years of membership. When asked why, I simply responded to the employee "Current company policies". Thing was I was fifth in line and all of us were cancelling memberships. Some for two people. The woman in front of me asked how many members they have lost, the young man said probably forty percent at this location. Anecdotal observation appeared about half of what would normally be there at that time.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That’s gonna sting the bottom line. I hope all the queers and fags they will get to join Mrs than cover their membership losses.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I think the national “transgender day” should be moved from March 31st to October 31st.

Just seems more appropriate to me.

And do they really need to be more visible? I mean, most people can tell pretty quick there’s something off about the dude in the dress.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post