SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Holy cats.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waste of the Day: NIH Awards $200,000 Grant for Transgender Voice Training

https://www.realclearinvestiga...raining_1015320.html

Topline: The National Institutes of Health is paying $214,000 for three researchers to create a “transgender voice training” app, according to Fox News.

Key facts: The study aims to address “voice dysphoria,” which researchers say causes lower quality of life when a person’s voice does not match their gender identity.

Researchers will coach 40 trans women to help change the pitch and resonance of their voice to sound more feminine.

The participants will meet once a week with a speech-language pathologist. Half of them will use a generic voice training software and half will use the app specifically made for transgender people, so that results can be compared.

If tests are successful, the software will be released to the public for free.

The researchers — a professor from the University of Cincinnati and two speech scientists from New York University — have each already received taxpayer money for similar voice dysphoria studies, according to the College Fix.

Background: The study focuses on “gender-affirming voice and communication training,” a service that is already dipping into taxpayers’ wallets. As of 2022, 13 states’ Medicaid covered the training, with 18 more having no clear policy on the coverage.

The 2024 research grant comes from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, an agency of the National Institutes of Health.

The NIH is part of the Department of Health and Human Services, which sent paychecks to almost 90,000 people in 2022, according to auditors at OpenTheBooks.com.

There were 2,646 employees who earned more than $214,000, the grant amount for the voice training app.

Supporting quote: "Some trans people can be negatively impacted if their voice is perceived as incongruous with their gender identity, and they may choose to work with a speech pathologist to achieve a vocal presentation that is comfortable for them," said Tara McAllister, one of the three study leaders.

"The staRt software allows learners to visualize the resonant frequencies of the vocal tract, which could make it easier to adjust them to match a target that is appropriate for their personal speech goals."

Summary: Three researchers are getting an additional $214,000 the federal government to study gender-affirming voice therapy — from an agency that’s supposed to focus on deafness and other communication disorders — on top of past funding they’ve already received.

The #WasteOfTheDay is brought to you by the forensic auditors at OpenTheBooks.com

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This might be the best way to fight back against the wokeness Smile

Spanish soldiers changing gender to female for added benefits, higher pay: ‘On the inside, I am a lesbian’

https://nypost.com/2024/03/06/...-for-added-benefits/

Spanish soldiers are changing their gender from male to female to earn certain benefits only available to females, including higher pay and better sleeping quarters, due to a self-identification law aimed at helping transgender people.

Forty-one men in Spain’s north-Africa autonomous city Ceuta have made the drastic decision to change their gender on official documents from male to female since the so-called “Ley-de-Trans” or “Trans Law” was implemented in March 2023.

Of the men in Ceuta who’ve changed their identity, only four have also legally changed their name.

A majority of the now-female soldiers have kept every other aspect of life, including male genitalia, sexuality, and even facial hair.

“On the outside, I feel like a heterosexual man, but on the inside, I am a lesbian,” Army Corporal Roberto Perdigones told Spanish newspaper El Español. “And it is the latter that counts. This is why I made the legal change to become a woman.”

Perdigones says he was encouraged to change his gender because of “positive discrimination” and has since received a 15 percent salary increase.

“For changing my gender, I have been told that my pension has gone up because women get more to compensate for inequality. I also get 15 percent more salary for being a mother,” he added.

The soldier is looking to use his additional privilege as a woman to sue for shared custody of his 16-year-old son, assuming the courts will give him a better chance.

Perdigones changed his gender last year, and when he arrived at the barracks in Ceuta, he did so with hair too long to meet the male requirements and earrings, which the Spanish military prohibits men from wearing.

The army corporal was even given a personal bathroom because he wasn’t comfortable with sharing with either biological gender.

“I even have a private room in the barracks, all to myself, with a private bathroom. This is because I cannot be with men as I am a woman, and I did not consider it appropriate to be with biological women out of respect for them,” Perdigones said.

Other law enforcement agencies are seeing a rise in their members changing their genders as a form of rebellion against the law, sources told El Español.

“I have already seen several cases among my colleagues, and it is going to increase,” a Civil Guard source told the newspaper. “There are quite a few people who have requested it and are in the process. So, from time to time, the number is going to be much higher.”

A majority of the now-female soldiers have kept every other aspect of life, including male genitalia, sexuality, and even facial hair.

more at link

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Air Force Academy Highlights Transgender Officer At Leadership Summit

By Andrew Sanders
Published 1 day ago

The US Air Force Academy hosted a speech by Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram, the highest-ranking openly transgender military officer, on leadership and inclusion.

Fram is an activist for transgender issues in the military and led the Department of the Air Force LGBTQ+ Initiatives Team.

At the event, Fram argued for embracing diversity and inclusion, saying transgender people should be allowed to serve if they can contribute intellectually...

Complete article:

https://www.stateofunion.org/2...t-leadership-summit/

Posts: 16003 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
How can any enemy take us seriously anymore? Confused

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Our jail booking process apparently now asks all those gender identification and pronoun questions. Must be a recent change because today was the first I'd heard them do that. Considering the fact that about 95% of our arrestees are either white hillbillies or macho Latin-Americans, you can only imagine how that is gonna go.

Nothing like asking some already pissed off drunk peckerwood if he identifies as a woman, wears women's clothes, or wants to be called she/her....

Posts: 9184 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Who knew virtue signaling was so important?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
if they can contribute intellectually...

Which is Pentagon speak for nowhere near a combat zone.....unless it is to visit and spend 5 minutes at a FOB to earn a Combat Achievement merit badge.

What are theses "Military Intellectuals" going to do, say "Don't shoot, I know secrets" in Russian or Chinese??????

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
'it' is a disgrace to the uniform of this country and is as bad as walking on the flag

wholly unsuitable to wear the uniform

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this qualifies as insanity. For over a month now, my workplace has had who I think is a female-to-male trans as a helper/apprentice. She/he has a vaguely boyish voice, but otherwise has a pretty unmistakably petite female figure and even wears nail polish sometimes. However, she/he is not afraid to get dirty, listens to instruction, owns a 1965 Chevy Impala with a straight six, three on the tree and power nothing, and most importantly, just wants to be treated like "one of the guys" (my business is male-dominated). So that is how she/he is and will be treated. We must remember not to hate the individuals who just want to get by and mind their own business, just the ones who try to make it everybody else's business.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Planet Dickness

I actually fully support them revoking her membership. Politics aside, you can't have someone taking pictures inside of a locker room of people. What if her dick was visible?

This isn't a political issue you can't film people in the locker room.

On a separate note, holy shit, planet fitness allows this?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
...her dick...

Confused

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Yea, uhm, a her doesn't have a dick. Don't indulge the insanity.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

I actually fully support them revoking her membership. Politics aside, you can't have someone taking pictures inside of a locker room of people. What if her dick was visible?

Uhhh, you can clearly see that HE is fully clothed. Therefore, there is no danger that HIS male junk would be photographed.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, are we unable to perceive wry humor?

Read the post again and see if you can come up with anything.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
We must remember not to hate the individuals who just want to get by and mind their own business, just the ones who try to make it everybody else's business.

Yeah, well my take is to have the "guys" drag this perp out of the women's bathroom and "inform" him he is actually a man, and leave the gals alone. Eek

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I don't know if this qualifies as insanity.

Yes, it does, She is pretending to be a man, she is mentally ill, no matter how cool her car is.

quote:

This isn't a political issue you can't film people in the locker room.

A grown adult man, shaving in a women's locker room, fully clothed, while a 12 year old female child is naked covered in a towel is cowering in a corner, does not deserve the rules of privacy. He should've had his ass beaten, twice, and thrown out into the gutter.

And "her dick"?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post