SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just as with the horrid degradation of Democrat-controlled major cities, the only chance of correcting the current ridiculous conditions in women's sports is for matters to get much worse.

Once virtually all competitions are won by males, perhaps the consequences of the virtue signalling will finally be realized and addressed.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the grand shit show.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
It’s funny- I don’t know a single woman (real one that is) that agrees with this insanity. Not one. Any woman that did, I would have no compunctions with putting their anti-science, anti-nature asses in their place.

Ask them if they voted for Biden, probably will be 60% or so.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ww5Lf97hXQM" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

He's laughing all the way to the bank!

Four 1.5 oz. bars is $24.99, ON SALE!!

100 1.5 oz. bars is $100!!! That is $9.38 per pound!!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I thought there was a thread on Chris “Kristin” Beck but couldn’t find the one I was thinking about so this thread seems the appropriate place.

I haven’t listen to this episode of the Shawn Ryan Show yet. It’s about the Navy SEAL who transitioned to a “woman” and then regretted it and has gone back to being a “man” Confused I guess.

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:

Warden Norton: ".. a fart in the wind"

I can hear Kansas singing it now.

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
I haven’t listen to this episode of the Shawn Ryan Show yet. It’s about the Navy SEAL who transitioned to a “woman” and then regretted it and has gone back to being a “man” Confused I guess.

According to the media, that's impossible. According to the start of International Women's Month to the media, the best women all seem to be born biological male...

Posts: 4426 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s about the Navy SEAL who transitioned to a “woman” and then regretted it and has gone back to being a “man”

Do I want to know the details? Not really.

I suspect there is going to be a lot of this regret when people find the "change" didn't give them the happiness they sought. Only they won't be able to change back.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well, Looks like they are about to do power lifting as well.

Anything you can do, I can do better...

Posts: 9406 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I tell my wife every time I see shit like this ”Anything a woman can do, a man can do better” Big Grin

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
I tell my wife every time I see shit like this ”Anything a woman can do, a man can do better” Big Grin

I made a meme from this. Enjoy and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ How could the rest of those gals be smiling? They should be pissed!!!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39230 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Awesome VBVAGUY. Just showed her and she’s laughing.

I think half those dolts in that picture truly believes that that thing deserves the win. The other half will not speak out against it because they don’t want to be cancelled

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ How could the rest of those gals be smiling? They should be pissed!!!

This is why it will be a long time if ever this gets resolved correctly. Woke-ism punishes those who resist just as Nazism did. Most people are unwilling to suffer persecution so they play along. The few who do speak out will be marginalized and labelled anti this or fascist that. Even if they are willing to suffer the slings and arrows, most will see the cancelling and not want it for themselves. So schlubs like the above pageant winner and the swimmer dude will continue to dominate women's sports while the public encourages with empty cheers.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I saw that awards ceremony on Fox, what a joke !

Posts: 991 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Eh, if you can give a woman's national championship to one, why not a medal for being one of the bravest women in history?

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Reading the Twitter comments, the various mentally retarded commenters look absolutely ridiculous defending trans people rather than acknowledging that what occurred is women being marginalized … by actual biological MEN.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Speaking of insanity. Powerlifting seems particularly egregious

“ Transgender athlete wins discrimination case against USA Powerlifting”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl...-case-225132411.html

That’s the collegiate fed.

How I hope it plays out is a bunch of old guys come back into the sport, apologize to the ladies, then register at every meet that freak ever enters, in his weighclass to ensure he NEVER places.

From what I read, he was DFL as a man, he needs to remain DFL, and only be referred to as DFL or Jackass.

Posts: 5910 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You know, Reddit seems to be where the mentally ill landed when they lost their safe space on Twitter.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post