SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
As we know this insanity isn't just limited to commie areas.

quote:

Lawsuit: Trans Male Student Illegally Allowed by School to Use Girls’ Bathroom Assaults Female Student

Lawsuit: Trans Male Student Illegally Allowed by School to Use Girls’ Bathroom Assaults Female Student
The superintendent claimed ignorance of the female-identifying trans student’s true sex, claiming the student’s parents enrolled him as a female and the student presented “by all social norms” as female.

The mother of an unnamed female Oklahoma student (E.G.) sued her daughter’s school on May 25, 2023, after the girl was “attacked and severely beaten” by a “male transgender student in the designated girls’ bathroom” on October 26, 2022. The lawsuit alleges Edmond Memorial High School allowed the male student to use the girls’ bathroom in violation of an Oklahoma law enacted on May 25, 2022.

The alleged assault occurred five days after “the Edmond Police remove[d] the male transgender student from the girls’ bathroom and search[ed] him for a weapon after” he allegedly made threats against E.G.

Edmond Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Angela Grunewald issued a video statement on the assault on December 16, 2022. Grunewald claimed the trans male student was a recent admittee whose parents enrolled him as a female and who presented “by all social norms” as female. Grunewald stated policy did not require a birth certificate for high school students.

According to Grunewald, the trans male student was disciplined for violating school policy against fighting and for using a bathroom inconsistent with his sex. Grunewald stated the trans male student was no longer enrolled at Edmond Memorial High School as of the date of the video.

The complaint alleges that E.G. informed a school official “that the male transgender student had confided in her that he was, in fact, a male student that identified as female.”

The Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs responded to Grunewald’s statement on December 20, 2022. The response cites Oklahoma state Senator David Bullard criticizing the school’s decision to take students “at their word because ‘they dress that way, that’s what they are’” as a “full violation of the text of that law.” The organization noted Edmond Public Schools’ enrollment page requires new students to provide “a legal birth certificate.”

The Oklahoma law at issue is Title 70, § 1-125. The law defines “sex” as “the physical condition of being male or female based on genetics and physiology, as identified on the individual’s original birth certificate.” Section 125 mandates

B. . . . [E]ach public school and public charter school that serves students in prekindergarten through twelfth grades in this state shall require every multiple occupancy restroom or changing area designated as follows:

1. For the exclusive use of the male sex; or
2. For the exclusive use of the female sex.

The law gives parents or guardians the right to sue for noncompliance:

G. A parent or legal guardian of a student enrolled in and physically attending a public school district or public charter school shall have a cause of action against the public school district or public charter school for noncompliance with the provisions of subsections B and C of this section.

The plaintiff seeks damages “in excess of $75,000.00,” costs, and attorney fees from Edmond Public Schools.

A representative for Edmond Public Schools declined to comment on the pending litigation.

https://legalinsurrection.com/...ults-female-student/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
The alphabet crowd seems to be so very inclusive toward others when that meshes with their desired goals, but so lacking in that inclusivity when it doesn't or when their viewpoints are opposed. They often place the blame on others in that case but occasionally their bigotry shows up big time like this one.

Washington state equity director fired after complaints of racist comments, fat-shaming colleague
Former Office of Equity Director Karen Johnson allegedly said she had a 'distrust' of Mexicans
By Michael Lee | Fox News

Washington state's Office of Equity director was fired amid accusations of running a hostile work environment and racism.

Karen Johnson, who was the state's first Office of Equity director, was terminated from her job after an investigation of her conduct revealed several complaints about her conduct, including a "perceived to be evidence of bias against Mexicans," according to a report by Jason Rantz of KTTH.

The investigation was conducted by MFR Law Group PLLC, and found several current and former employees complained about Johnson’s "biased and insensitive conduct," with one staffer claiming she told a "self-identified" Mexican she has a "distrust" of "Mexican people."

"This may take some time for me because I generally distrust Mexican people," Johnson allegedly said. "Mexican people have the option of being White when it is convenient for them."

Another employee, who identified themselves as Hispanic, said Johnson had an "us vs. them" mentality when it came to Hispanic co-workers, often singling them out for not having "lived experiences" of racism.

Johnson's management style was brought up in several examples, including an instance of her proclaiming she "rules with brass knuckles and a velvet glove," which the employee argued was a "metaphor was associated with White supremacy because of its violence."

Other employees said Johnson would often stereotype on the basis of race and gender, with one White female employee claiming the former director told her not to braid her hair because it was "cultural appropriation."

Another employee claimed Johnson attacked them because of their weight.

"You want to be married and have a family, don’t you? If so, you have to take care of you," Johnson allegedly said.

The accusations led to the former director to be given the option to resign or terminated, with her office telling KTTH the dismissal was due to "high vacancy rates, high employee turnover, and budgetary concerns," as well as a "lack of stability."

"I am absolutely blessed that I got to do this job, and I stand by what I did, and I stand by the community that I was trying to help in my tenure at the Office of Equity," Johnson said in a statement posted to social media. "I would hope that [Gov. Jay Inslee] continues to provide employees across the state the opportunities that they deserve and continue the work of accountability to make everyone’s lives better."

According to the Washington Office of Equity website, Johnson has since been replaced by Megan Matthews, who is currently serving as acting director. The office did not immediately respond to a Fox News request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/was...at-shaming-colleague

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Ellen "Elliot" Page was allowed to get "gender affirming" "top surgery" i.e. a mastectomy of perfectly healthy breasts after one ZOOM consultation. Eek

This is quickly becoming a multi-million dollar industry preying on people with severe mental illness:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobi...855644421402650?s=20

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mentally-ill MAN who thinks HE can change his sex murders HIS father

Enough with this "she" and "they" horse shit. This MALE murdered HIS father. These people are crazy and violent and it will have to get worse before enough people wake up and do something about these fucking fantasies.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Before identifying as a woman, Norah was a drag queen in Portland, Oregon, who went by the name "Menorah Horwitz"

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^So fucking sick of the media indulging these mentally ill freaks! It was his son, NOT HIS DAUGHTER!

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
CA bill could take kids from home if parents don't 'affirm' gender

Full nut cake.

“A proposed amendment to a bill in California would classify parents who refuse to affirm their child's gender as abusive and could result in revoked custody.

AB957, proposed by Democratic Assemblymember Lori Wilson and state Senator Scott Wiener, amends the state Family Code which addresses the 'health, safety, and welfare of the child' in every household.

If passed, the law could see children pulled from their parents' home if their family members have what the state deems anti-LGBTQ+ ideals.

Rep. Wilson - who has a transgender son - said during a recent meeting that she believes parents supporting their child's gender is in the 'best interests' of the kid. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/12181615

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9437 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good God. Beyond indescribably ridiculous. Roll Eyes

Biden speaks at White House Pride event: 'Bravest and most inspiring people I've ever known'

Blatant pandering, utterly disgusting and so incredibly stupid. Why don't you just let yourself be buggered on stage, Joe? Suck a couple of dicks while you're at it. You know, inspire and be brave. Roll Eyes

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Toronto Blue Jays fired a pitcher for having the audacity to speak out against all this sexual aberration, after he apologized.

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to burn it all down or to watch a natural disaster destroy civilization.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Fuck professional sports.
And their woke advertisers.
It's time for sports to get their Bud Light treatment.
I haven't watched the Braves since the strike of 94-95. FUCK them.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Fuck professional sports.
And their woke advertisers.
It's time for sports to get their Bud Light treatment.
I haven't watched the Braves since the strike of 94-95. FUCK them.

Agreed. It is past time, but this is going to be hard to do......you know as well as I do that the pro sports leagues are sacred cows.....people aren't willing, for the most part, to stop patronizing them. I'll include myself here. NFL was easy for me, I haven't watched a single game since Kapernick started his nonsense. Baseball is tougher....I love baseball and usually end up watching the Strohs. Hockey is even harder, though it is less woke than other sports, it is not immune either.....

Posts: 1767 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
From Monty Python's The Life of Brian (1979). This is very prophetic and John Cleese has taken a lotta shit for not being willing to delete the scene.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nothing new YouTube will not allow any debate on the subject as it is hateful: Eek

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
The uncanny valley.
Now used to describe AI generated human figures to the very human like robots.

But decades ago, it was used to describe something else.
It's an instinct driven fear of things that just seem wrong. Like seeing clowns and people severe birth defects. To avoid the dead, and very ill people.

Now there are those that want to punish those who do not fight their instincts. What is deeply programmed into our bring through billions of years of evolution.
Yet this instinct is called a phobia now. And it must be punished. Must be conditioned out by brainwashing the children.
Yes there's a real agenda and it is rooted in science.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Biden goes Ultra MAGA Right wing and says lewd conduct by LGBTQIA+ warrant's banishment indefinitely. Watch the Twitter video in link, pretty damn innocent for a pride event. Almost considerable family friendly, way milder than a lot of pride events.. Biden sees it and says they are banned. Seems extremely insensitive and un-inclusive of the most progressive presidency in US history.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
"Put 100 women and 10 men on a deserted island and in 100 years you will have a thriving community of men, women, boys and girls.

Put 100 Trans women and 10 men on a deserted island and in 100 years you will find the skeletons of 110 men."

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
The uncanny valley.
Now used to describe AI generated human figures to the very human like robots.

But decades ago, it was used to describe something else.
It's an instinct driven fear of things that just seem wrong. Like seeing clowns and people severe birth defects. To avoid the dead, and very ill people.

Now there are those that want to punish those who do not fight their instincts. What is deeply programmed into our bring through billions of years of evolution.
Yet this instinct is called a phobia now. And it must be punished. Must be conditioned out by brainwashing the children.
Yes there's a real agenda and it is rooted in science.

Very well put and absolutely true.
Where is that Like button?

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 391 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1668424992252370944

Nothing like bare breasted at White House. Mad

Posts: 11892 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:

Put 100 Trans women and 10 men on a deserted island and in 100 years you will find 110 skeletons."

FIFY

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post