SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If that pansy is all "furious", I'd be more than willing to make him happy.
Anyone that sides with that shit can move their happy ass to Canada.
AMF

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Is June phuqtard month for these freaks? As if we dont hear every day now .....

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Well. THAT'S refreshing...

p.s. Have no idea what a "Groomer" is (other than dog/pet) and I dare not go searching for it on the interwebs. Scared of what I might find... Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
"Groomer" - Someone, usually an adult male, but not always, who interacts with a child manipulating them into a sexual relationship with other themselves and or other adults. Grooming them to be molested.

Under Construction

Posts: 370 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Oh holy CRAP!! Glad I didn't look THAT up... Eek Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^
There's actually a group on twatter called "Gays Against Groomers" (think about that acronym Wink ).

They are very vocal against the trans community and the grooming agenda...
https://twitter.com/againstgrm...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B92F:
"Groomer" - Someone, usually an adult male, but not always, who interacts with a child manipulating them into a sexual relationship with other themselves and or other adults. Grooming them to be molested.

But now, to the horror and chagrin of Democrats and gay/trans activists, "grooming" refers to the indoctrination of young children to the ideas of homosexuality and especially transgenderism, primarily in the public schoolroom. In many cases, the teaching of this ideology before sex education is even introduced.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
He is a breath of fresh air.

However, someone is getting voted off the island.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some push back. Glad to see it, and as usual this won't be reported on the MSM.

Quebec students tear down, trample school ‘pride’ flag in protest of LGBT agenda

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...-27&utm_medium=email

A 51-second video clip shows a crowd of over a hundred students cheering as the 'pride' flag is tossed from an upper balcony by another student.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
"NOT ENOUGH KINK" says NYT reviewer.

a little more push-back if you please...

New York Times is slammed for 'The Little Mermaid' review which bemoaned a lack of KINK in the PG-rated film for kids
Link

The New York Times has come under fire after their movie critic said moaned that The Little Mermaid did not have enough 'kink' in it.

Writer Wesley Morris caused controversy with his review, saying that the PG-rated film, aimed at young girls and boys, did not have enough mystery, risk, or kink for his liking.

It's already raked in $117 million at the US box office on opening weekend.

The NYT review begins: 'The new, live-action 'The Little Mermaid' is everything nobody should want in a movie: dutiful and defensive, yet desperate for approval. It reeks of obligation and noble intentions.

'Joy, fun, mystery, risk, flavor, kink — they're missing.'

While the word kink does also refer to a 'sharp twist or curve,' it is more commonly known as shorthand for a person's unusual sexual preference.

Among those who found issue with the NYT's review was political commentator Ian Miles Cheong, who said: 'The New York Times wants 'kink' in a movie made for children, and they're sad that The Little Mermaid doesn't have any of it.'

Another person said: 'The New York Times' wrote a movie review of the children's film 'The Little Mermaid' and lamented it lacked kink. I think we have a pedophilia problem, not a sexual identity crisis in children.'

One outraged reader said: 'The kink was missing, huh? Unbelievable.'

Another wrote online: 'Kink? Kink is missing from The Little Mermaid? WTF?'

A fifth said: 'Not enough KINK?! In The Little Mermaid? What do you want them to do, have Eric licking Ariel's tail?? What does that even mean?'

This follows news that the Little Mermaid reboot achieved the highest fan-rating of any live-action Disney movie on review site Rotten Tomatoes.

The musical, which was released on Friday, currently boasts 95 per cent approval out of more than 5,000 ratings by cinema-goers.

NYT writer Wesley Morris penned the controversial review

It eclipses the previous record of Guy Ritchie's Aladdin, which has a 94 per cent audience rating.

Despite a backlash over Halle's casting, the movie topped the box office at the number one spot over Memorial Day weekend in the United States with a whopping debut of $117 million.

That would make it the fifth highest Memorial Day opening in history, according to Variety.

Last year, Top Gun: Maverick became the number one highest grossing film to debut over the Memorial Day weekend at $160.5 million, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Despite winning over the audience, the film has scored mixed reviews from critics, and currently sits at a 67 per cent approval rating.

While some experts claimed it was close to being 'the best live action Disney movie' and praised Halle's performance as Ariel, others insisted it 'can't' escape its animated legacy, which has a an overall rating of 92 per cent, with an 88 per cent fan rating.

One rough review by Bloomberg branded the film 'waterlogged conundrum' and described the new rap song The Scuttlebutt, a track sang by Awkwafina's Scuttle and Daveed Diggs' Sebastian, as particularly cringe-worthy.

'Scuttle is voiced by Awkwafina, who's never not funny—except here. In the screening I attended, many grown adults covered their faces to avoid looking at the screen. Both songs feel like first drafts,' Bloomberg noted.

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good for this player to have the balls to stand up for what he believes is a mockery of his faith:

https://twitter.com/seanfeucht...678574015004675?s=20

Look up these disgusting so-called "Sisters" Of Perpetual Indulgence only if you have a strong stomach.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^

Seriously, you didn't know?
Surely you know what a pedo is....?

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Look up these disgusting so-called "Sisters" Of Perpetual Indulgence only if you have a strong stomach.

Not surprising that this happened in CA since the "wokeism" has become a main stream promotion pushed by corporations, being in LA they probably feel push back will be minimum since CA embraces the lifestyle of transgender's as normalized.

Wonder what if any backlash will happen, and agree with Blake Treinen, leave politics and propaganda off the fields.

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Anyone remember the good old days when children were protected from this garbage?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Good for this player to have the balls to stand up for what he believes is a mockery of his faith:

https://twitter.com/seanfeucht...678574015004675?s=20

[]

Used to be there were laws against discrimination in the workplace based on religion, until recently it was against corporate policy to discriminate as well.

I know I would be fired if I started making fun of my coworkers religions.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are in for a rude awakening when they meet the Lord and they get their punishment with the other demons. Sickening.

Posts: 7057 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
until recently it was against corporate policy to discriminate as well.

I heard on the radio that is still true, especially for the Dodgers, they have a zero tolerance policy for anything that discriminates, demeans, etc etc, fans can be asked to leave or denied entry for as little as a hat or t-shirt.

But it's ok to allow transgender nuns to make fun of an entire religion, my guess is they will say it's 1A protected performance ART.

Every catholic should stop attending MLB games in protest... Heck ever organized religion should do so as well in support of stopping this absurdity.

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Well, June is gay pride month, so fasten your seat belts. This freak show somehow gets more absurd every year.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post