SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 49
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Class, which is grammatically correct?:

"This morning, we hung a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

"This morning, we hanged a couple of commie teachers who were harassing children."

I believe it's in the tense, as in:
We hanged them
or
They were hung.

But I still believe a case could be made that both sentences are correct.
Can we debate it after they're strung up? Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:

“She had been screaming at one of Braden’s friends to use proper pronouns, calling him profanity, and this friend is very soft-spoken, and kind of just sunk down into his chair,”

FOX 11 reached out to the Kiel School District.

It provided us with a statement, saying: “The KASD prohibits all forms of bullying and harassment in accordance with all laws, including Title IX”

It seems clear who the bully was.

Ohhhh…. That’s different.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
A WI forum member should point this out to Derek Van Orden, he’s a SeAL endorsed by President Trump running for U.S. Congress in the third district. He was Senior Chief Otto in Act of Valor. I’ve donated but not a constituent and will forward this article to his campaign.

https://www.vanordenforcongress.com/

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Enabling a 14 year old he/she into believing they are a she/he should be the crime addressed here.

The sanctioned, apalling butchery of English deserves flogging. A single anything is never "them."

But we're otherwise on the same side.

Posts: 2462 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
A WI forum member should point this out to Derek Van Orden, he’s a SeAL endorsed by President Trump running for U.S. Congress in the third district. He was Senior Chief Otto in Act of Valor. I’ve donated but not a constituent and will forward this article to his campaign.

https://www.vanordenforcongress.com/

It's national news. I'm sure he's well aware of it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Jesus Henry Christ....

Every day I see more proof that my decision not to have children was the right choice.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Some change their pronouns daily, utter loons.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Y'all remember the girls that were tomboys in middle/highschool, then by senior year, college, or 20's turned into a bombshell? Guess they need surgery at 12 now?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, now they're convincing these girls to chop off their breasts and mutilate their bodies.

It's unbelievable what is being done to an entire generation of children. It's perverse bordering on evil.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yeah, now they're convincing these girls to chop off their breasts and mutilate their bodies.

It's unbelievable what is being done to an entire generation of children. It's perverse bordering on evil.

It is not just the "educators", it is the parents. The parents act like they won the lottery with little Billy decides he is going to be be little Milly. Parents consider it another "gold star" in their Social Justice Warrior resume, like having BLM signs in the front yard.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
FOX 11 reached out to the Kiel School District.

It provided us with a statement, saying: “The KASD prohibits all forms of bullying and harassment in accordance with all laws, including Title IX” It goes on to say that it will “continue to support ALL students regardless of sex (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity)”

So its ok to force a child to do something against their will? I call that bullying. The schools are the bully.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My choice of pronoun (if the one that mirrors the NATURAL one is rejected) would be more of a noun- “dipshit” or maybe “jackass”. Better yet, don’t speak to such “people”. They can’t go after you for pretending they don’t exist.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The kids being harassed can counter-pronoun these insane fools.

"Address me as Lord Shadrach, ruler of the hinterlands, slayer of Goths and trolls- fearsome, benevolent and gassy."

Posts: 107583 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
We have these ridiculous pronouns at work as well. Thankfully I haven't had to make use of them yet but people list them on the zoom meeting profiles, etc., I guess to show that they're woke or supportive or whatever.

I would love to list mine as Sir, Sire, Your Highness and demand to be addressed as such. Then berate those who dared not comply with my requests for judging or trying to tell me what I am and am not. But of course I'd be fired within 15 minutes of doing that and I need my job until I win the lottery. Still, it would be great for someone to hoist these idiots by their own petards.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
We have these ridiculous pronouns at work as well. Thankfully I haven't had to make use of them yet but people list them on the zoom meeting profiles, etc., I guess to show that they're woke or supportive or whatever.

I would love to list mine as Sir, Sire, Your Highness and demand to be addressed as such. Then berate those who dared not comply with my requests for judging or trying to tell me what I am and am not. But of course I'd be fired within 15 minutes of doing that and I need my job until I win the lottery. Still, it would be great for someone to hoist these idiots by their own petards.

I had my first transgender at work, of course, I misgendered them. If you're going to be a chick, please shave. How am I supposed to know? They/them no longer work here, not sure where or why they left.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks as if the indoctrination of children is a worldwide movement.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How tall is the school building? Is defenestration an option?

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Child Sex Abuse Center Hires Academic Who Wants to ‘Destigmatize’ Pedophilia

Allyn Walker wants pedophiles to be referred to as "minor attracted" people in order to "lessen the stigma"

https://nationalfile.com/johns...igmatize-pedophilia/

Johns Hopkins University has hired a female-to-male transgender academic who has called for pedophilia to be “destigmatized.” Despite her comments, Walker has been granted a new position at the Johns Hopkins’ Moore Center for Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse.

Last November, Walker sparked outrage after suggesting that child predators be referred to as “minor attracted people” or MAP instead of “pedophiles.” Walker argued that such language would “lessen the stigma.”

Walker also published a book titled “A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor Attracted People and Their Pursuit Of Dignity” which “challenges widespread assumptions” that so-called MAPs are “predators” and “sex offenders.”

In addition, Walker once said that “people can be attracted to children without acting on that impulse.” The Johns Hopkins professor has long argued that pedophilia occurs naturally and that child predators should not be labeled “immoral.”

More than 15,000 people had signed a petition calling on Walker’s now-former employer, Old Dominion University, to terminate her contract. Old Dominion initially backed Walker during the controversy, but eventually put them on administrative leave. Walker ended up agreeing to resign earlier this month, according to The College Fix.

Despite her termination from Old Dominion, Johns Hopkins has now granted the pro-pedophilia professor a postdoctoral fellowship at the Johns Hopkins’ Moore Center for Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse. The center said on Thursday it is “excited” to have Walker on board beginning May 25, according to a report from The Daily Mail.

According to its website, the Moore Center is a “research center that creates, through rigorous science, a public health approach to preventing child sexual abuse.”

Walker had previously claimed that she is a victim whose research had been taken “out of context.” After leaving Old Dominion, Walker presented herself as the victim of a “smear campaign” due to her transgender identification.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People who push this stuff are sick and twisted. Charging those who do not want to comply with the insanity is just the start of things. I love how the article goes on to say the family(s),could be viewed as hating the lgbtqrst etc., groups. This is only the start and I am afraid as it will get worse as "our politicians" are against us and in it for themselves. Amazing at what 1-2%,maybe, of the population can do.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the grammar teacher has an issue with calling a single person them/they….but seriously what a crazy situation.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post