SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Speaking of insanity- genuine insanity:

Nebraska senator flips out debating ban on sex change surgeries for minors, screams 'we need trans people'

Really and truly, we don't. Absolutely we do not "need" these people. They are, for all practical purposes, sterile human beings. They do not procreate, and therefore, the human race does not need them. These insane leftists can jump around and shout and make complete horse's asses of themselves in public without knowing how foolish is what they are saying but it doesn't make it true that we "need trans people." And all the sickening, foolish pandering in the world does not change the facts.

They are worthless to the human race. The human race "needs"- that is to say absolutely requires- males fertilizing female eggs, which then develop into human babies, which are then birthed at full term, to grow up and repeat the cycle. This is how there came to be 8 billion people on this planet, and "transgenders" had absolutely nothing to do with any of it.

You freaking imbecile. All the things in your state and in this nation which need addressing and you pull this childish, pointless shit.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
The fact that people like this get elected to public office irritates the crap out of me. What does it say about the general population?

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
The fact that people like this get elected to public office irritates the crap out of me. What does it say about the general population?

Sadly even in flyover country we have a smattering of leftist mentally challenged voters who gravitate together in geographic pockets. Sioux Falls SD has some spill over influence from Minneapolis as an example.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16220 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
What an idiot!

"You freaking imbecile. All the things in your state and in this nation which need addressing and you pull this childish, pointless shit." - para

^^^ Exactly!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I like how the video shows some of the guys in frame walking out on her "speech" Smile.

She has the mentality of a high school girl. How many truly transgenders are there in Nebraska, maybe 57? What a retard.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine her district of voters but each one of them needs to be slapped hard.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us. He will not divide us.

Mental illness is contagious now.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Well, that's three minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I wonder if she's already got plans in the works to change her kids' genders.

Ugh.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
She needs to step up and be an example. The only way anyone can respect her opinion is if she gets female genital mutilation. Until then, she can shut up.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Bitch would be out of her depth in a parking lot puddle. WTF

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Looks like one is just about as animated as the other.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't forget this grandstanding idiot.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Looks like one is just about as animated as the other.

I'd expect this level of performative stupidity in the coastal states or, Chicago but....Nebraska?
What the hell is in the water out there?

Posts: 14656 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ [RICKJAMES]That boredom is a terrible drug.[/RICKJAMES]

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
On the left, this is all it takes to be considered a "hero"- a public temper tantrum.

I hope she lives a long time- long enough to become embarrassed by her childish behavior and virtue-signalling.

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Anyone see this yet? Kind of fun.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
That comic is hilarious.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL !!! God Bless !!! Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Anyone see this yet? Kind of fun.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="584" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TbgDviXYEnM" title="This Book Will Make Leftist Heads EXPLODE!" width="1038"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KLM Begins Rollout Of Gender-Neutral Booking Processes

The new option will be available initially to adults in Germany, the Netherlands, UK, and the USA.

BY JONATHAN E. HENDRY
PUBLISHED 12 HOURS AGO

Passengers flying on Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM) who prefer a more neutral form of address can now choose a gender-neutral alternative to the customary masculine or feminine courtesy titles when booking flights in select countries.

The airline said this week that there had been a growing demand for this option, which has been well-received among customers. KLM believes that introducing this option aligns with efforts to become more inclusive and deliver a more personalized customer experience and follows similar moves from other airlines...

Complete article:

https://simpleflying.com/klm-b...g-processes-rollout/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:

In the words of the great comedian George Carlin-

"I want you to think about how smart the 'average' person is, then realize half the people are dumber than that."

THATS the only thing I can come up with to answer your question.
Sad... really sad.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post