SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm with 911Boss on this one: He's fucking with them, and they're stating to figure it out.

Posts: 17622 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He needs to get off of the planet.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Only a few people in this thread seem to think that he's somehow screwing with them, and that hasn't been suggested ANYWHERE else that I'm aware of. The NY Post article only suggests it might be an act, and nothing more, but that doesn't exclude that he's a sick deviant w/ a sexual fetish that he enjoys acting out in front of children!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
but that doesn't exclude that he's a sick deviant w/ a sexual fetish that he enjoys acting out in front of children!

Yeah, he needs to leave the table and cash out while he can. Otherwise cheaters need to be treated accordingly.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! Jug prints on the “Walk of Fame.”

Reminds me of Blazing Saddles, who’s gonna look at those, bow their heads and say, “Randolph Scott” ?
Please give us a break Lord, just a day or 2 of rest.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'm liking my adopted home state more and more.

Bills in Tennessee to ban drag shows* and "gender-affirming care" for minors

*Not true. It only restricts them to adults-only venues, where they should and would have stayed, had these motherfuckers not kept pushing and pushing it. As for puberty blockers and other hormones and surgery for children hiding behind the euphemism of "care," don't get me fucking started.

The source above was used as another example of how the other side thinks.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Generals Austin and (Thoroughly Modern) Milley are complicit in destroying our military.

https://thefederalist.com/2023...howers-and-bedrooms/

Biden Pentagon Orders Military Chaplains To Bless Putting Male Soldiers In Female Showers And Bedrooms

Why should a tank commander at Fort Hood have to deal with pronouns instead of training his troops to fight an enemy force?

BY: ELAINE DONNELLY
FEBRUARY 24, 2023

The nation is worried about serious national security threats, including Chinese spy aircraft, but the U.S. Department of Defense seems pre-occupied with misplaced priorities. “Woke” policies are taking leftist ideologies to extremes with enforced compliance, even if it hurts the institution.

Since January 2021, Defense Department officials have expanded woke transgender mandates in significant ways. A comprehensive policy analysis titled “Biden Pentagon Quietly Expands Woke Transgender Policies in the Military,” summarized here, compares Joe Biden and Lloyd Austin directives to the 2016 transgender policies of Barack Obama and Ashton Carter.

As in the Obama years, the Biden/Austin policy fully embraces the idea that individuals can change their “sex assigned at birth to a different gender role.” Department of Defense Instruction 1300.28, updated on Dec. 20, 2022, has changed the official vocabulary of this pseudo-science, using the phrase “self-identified gender” instead of “preferred gender” throughout.

The DOD Instruction stipulates that if a person “self-identifies” as a person of the opposite sex, and if the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) changes a person’s bureaucratic “gender marker,” a man claiming to be a woman must be treated as a woman, and vice versa.

Military commanders, doctors and nurses, chaplains, and military men and women at all levels must endorse and act on this ideological belief or suffer career penalties if they don’t. Alleged “biases against transgender individuals,” which are prohibited, could include anything from “misgendering” people with the wrong pronouns to expressions of concern about medically questionable hormone treatments or surgeries for adults or military-dependent children.

Individuals who are confused about gender identity deserve compassionate counseling, competent medical care, and complete information about the serious risks and irreversible consequences of “gender-affirming” treatments that do not change biological sex. Instead, a self-diagnosis of gender dysphoria permits only one course of treatment, pushing the service member toward life-changing, often-irreversible transgender “transition,” without an independent “second opinion.”

Commanders are directed to consult with designated “experts,” called Service Central Coordination Cells. The SCCCs have no responsibility for military operations or any obligation to put the needs of the patient first.

Biden’s regulations do not protect or even mention rights of religious liberty for chaplains and people of faith. Nor do they provide options for doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel who object to transgender ideology on moral or ethical grounds.

Once a military doctor approves, transgender transition can be deemed “complete” with or without surgical alteration of healthy body parts. At that point, as the DOD Instruction states several times: “[S]ervice members will use those berthing, bathroom, and shower facilities associated with their gender marker in DEERS.”

This policy denies human biological realities and violates minimal expectations of personal privacy and modesty between men and women. Human dilemmas are discussed in PowerPoint training slide “vignettes,” such as a “female to male” soldier announcing a pregnancy.

(see link for Vignette 8)

Vignette 8 portrays a soldier who transitioned from male to female, without “sex-reassignment surgery,” who wants to use female-designated showers. Another scenario describes a female soldier who is experiencing tension with a “transgender female” roommate.

This is a trick question, since both the discomforted female soldier and a commander who tries to find a solution likely would be accused of “biases against transgender individuals.” Why should a tank commander at Fort Hood have to deal with pronoun etiquette and sticky scenarios instead of training his troops to fight an enemy force?

The latest DOD Instruction admits that some service members who have “completed a gender transition” may not have “resolved the gender dysphoria.” Without any estimate of costs or consequences, additional medical procedures are authorized “If a return to their previous gender is medically required.”

Biden/Austin directives specifically involve the military service academies and Reserve Officer Training Corps (contract) programs, inviting controversies like those affecting civilian female athletes who have lost competitions against biological men.

Revised rules also permit cross-dressing and other “transitioning” behaviors while in “on-duty status.” Previously, time off for “real life experience” (RLE) living as a person of the opposite sex could only occur off-base and off-duty, often for weeks or months. Whether intended or not, the revised policy’s approval of on-base cross-dressing likely will increase “LGBT Pride” celebrations featuring drag queen performances and “family-friendly” story hours for children at military bases worldwide.

When problems ensue, how will we know? In 2018, then-Secretary of Defense James Mattis testified that problems with transgender policies were not being reported up the chain of command because they were considered “personal and private.” Doubling down in December 2022, the DOD released a new instruction, DODI 6400.11, which restricts (without high-level permission) the release of information about “sexual orientation,” “gender identity,” “transgender-related information,” and “incidents of harmful behaviors.”

Every year, the Pentagon releases non-personal statistics on sexual assaults, in excruciating detail. Why are officials restricting access to data on “incidents of harmful behaviors” and “transgender-related information”? Congress needs to find out.

A recent independent, high-tech survey on the politicization of the military done by the Heritage Foundation found that among active-duty respondents, 80 percent said the “changing of policy to allow unrestricted service by transgender individuals” has decreased their trust in the military. Sixty-eight percent of active-duty responses reported seeing a “growing politicization,” which is affecting their decision to encourage their children to join the military.

In view of current recruiting problems, the 118th Congress should renew previous demands for information on woke policies. Congress also should consider mandating that all Defense Department agencies and educational institutions return to recognizing scientific realities of biological sex, not “self-identified gender.” That idea and more are incorporated in legislation just proposed by Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and Rep. James Banks, R-Ind., called the Ensuring Military Readiness Act of 2023.

Servicemen and women deserve reality-based health care programs, with protection for the rights of doctors and nurses whose medical ethics or religious convictions differ from transgender ideology. Women also deserve separate-sex athletic teams and reasonable privacy in female-only living facilities.

White House and Pentagon leaders who try to deny, dissemble, or withhold information on the existence or results of woke policies in the military are undermining their own credibility. Americans are awake and aware, and they will hold lawmakers accountable for woke-ism that weakens our military in an increasingly dangerous world.

Posts: 16003 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yep... that is going to end well

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Yep... that is going to end well
"NOT going to end well"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I am just imagining the difficulties that Corporal Max Klinger might have encountered in the current military!

Posts: 6766 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
I am just imagining the difficulties that Corporal Max Klinger might have encountered in the current military!

Today it would easier for Klinger. Adopt and promote Maj Burns and Col Flagg's America First ideas, and he would be in Toledo faster than you can say mudhens.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
quote:
Originally posted by architect:

Today it would easier for Klinger. Adopt and promote Maj Burns and Col Flagg's America First ideas, and he would be in Toledo faster than you can say mudhens.
Except he was hoping to get out of the Army (on a Section 8), nowadays they'd go to desperate measures to keep him in! Gotta promote that diversity you know.

Posts: 6766 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
All Klinger would have to do nowadays is say he hates fags. Boom, admin discharge.

/drift

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11459 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
… a “female to male” soldier announcing a pregnancy.

Now what?? Confused Roll Eyes

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Saw this on Twitter yesterday…the entire world has gone batshit crazy. Thank God I’m 11 years past the whole dating app scene because I suspect it’s a complete mess like this:

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
PASig, I'm pretty sure they're all lying about their age.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4635 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Saw this on Twitter yesterday…the entire world has gone batshit crazy. Thank God I’m 11 years past the whole dating app scene because I suspect it’s a complete mess like this:

Oh the dating scene is treacherous these days! I was on a normal service about 5 years ago for hetero men and women. The stuff that came up was insane. Men pretending to be women, hookers, catfishers, swingers, open relationships, and anything else you could imagine. And that was a mainstream paid service specifically for hetero relationships. All those wierdos posed as hetero women looking for an exclusive relationship with a man.

No wonder our youth are confused. The crazies have the stage, making the most extreme oddities seem common.

Posts: 9726 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:

catfishers
Do I want to know? Or am I better off staying ignorant?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I'm going to take a SWAG and surmise that is code for (and the gentle way to say) pu**y hunters?? Maybe. Maybe not. [shrug]

Side story....At my former airline, I did a lot of Guadalajara trips/overnights. It was actually one of my favorite overnights because there was an OUTSTANDING taco place across the street from our hotel. Get your fill of al pastor tacos, go to the bar in the mall for happy hour, and people watch. Good times!!! Big Grin

Guadalajara is known for its cross-dressing men and I'm in touch with my feminine side enough to say some of "them" looked pretty good. Good enough to take a second glance, but then "figure it out". I made the comment to a female friend that I think I'd be able to tell if I were trying to hook up with a dude in a dress and high heels...I'd just look for the adam's apple. She said, "Oh no, no, no, no!! Most of "them" have surgery to shave their adam's apple down or away."

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUUUUUUU*****?????? And no.....never ventured to pick up any of these "women".

I've heard stories of other pilots that did, though, and got the twig and berry surprise either pretty soon after getting back into the hotel room or a shock the next morning!! Eek Eek LMAO!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post