SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
OK what are we gonna call guys? I will opt for the ever popular swinging dicks.

I think "innies" and "outies" would work for boys/girls, and it's developmentally appropriate for both elementary school-age students and the people who insist on teaching this stuff to them. I considered "hamburgers" and "hotdogs" but that's too flippant for this very serious subject.
How about "banana slugs" and "bearded clams?"

Posts: 6511 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
‘Person With a Vulva’
They're very safe cars.

They're boxy though.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29733 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
quote:
‘Person With a Vulva’
They're very safe cars.

They're boxy though.

From what I heard growing up, I thought they would be beige.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
OK what are we gonna call guys? I will opt for the ever popular swinging dicks.

I think "innies" and "outies" would work for boys/girls, and it's developmentally appropriate for both elementary school-age students and the people who insist on teaching this stuff to them. I considered "hamburgers" and "hotdogs" but that's too flippant for this very serious subject.
How about "banana slugs" and "bearded clams?"

Well played, that’s definitely a contender.

I imagine the progressives who think this stuff up have discussions that are at least this absurd, but they honestly think it’s saving the world and not a linguistic circle jerk. Too bad it isn’t painful to be that self absorbed and sanctimonious.

Posts: 996 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Canadian bank reportedly bans customer for questioning presence of rainbow flag on app

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n...-31&utm_medium=email

In what appears to be another step toward compelled acceptance of the LGBT agenda, a recent Rebel News report features a man who was reportedly banned from Scotiabank for asking if there was a way he could remove the pro-LGBT “rainbow” symbol from his phone’s banking app.

In a Sunday interview with Rebel News host David Menzies, Alberta resident Gary Duke relayed to the journalist that Scotiabank did indeed sever ties with him after he emailed his local branch to complain about the presence of the pro-LGBT “rainbow” imagery on the bank’s mobile app during homosexual “pride” month in June.

During the video report, Menzies presented the screenshot of the email that Duke received from bank manager Mitchell Tofte, in which Duke was told that “Scotiabank strives to provide an inclusive environment for all members of the LGBTQ+ community,” which includes displaying “rainbows on our app” during “Pride Month.”

Tofte then told Duke that his “request/complaint will not be entertained as i[t] does not align with our principles.”

“Your comments are not appreciated nor will they will be tolerated which is why we have chosen to terminate our relationship with you,” the email read, concluding with instructions explaining that Duke needs to remove his funds from his account and that any money left in the accounts when closed will be “put into a bank draft and mailed to the address we have on file.”

“I think it’s the culture in general that we have right now,” Duke told Rebel News when asked why he thinks such drastic action was taken over a simple request, mentioning the rise in “wokeism” in Canadian culture as the likely reason.

Giving Tofte the benefit of the doubt, Duke also said that it is quite possible the manager himself did not even want to ban him from the bank but did so because he felt pressure to conform to the overarching pro-LGBT narrative.

This is not the first time Canadian banks have come under fire for aligning themselves with political goals and causes at the expense of their employees or customers.

All major Canadian banks enforced COVID-19 vaccine mandates on their employees, compelling them to choose between their health or their livelihoods.

Moreover, after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoked the never-before-used Emergencies Act to put an end to the anti-COVID mandate “Freedom Convoy” protesters in Ottawa earlier this year, all the major banks likewise went along with the federal government’s directive to freeze the bank accounts of their customers involved in the protest.

Posts: 12739 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Scotiabank’s response demonstrates the intolerant left to a tee.

“Because of our tolerance, we will not tolerate your question.”

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8222 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
‘Person With a Vulva’
They're very safe cars.

They're boxy though.

Go to your room. No television for you tonight.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15909 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
quote:
quote:
‘Person With a Vulva’
They're very safe cars.

They're boxy though.

Go to your room. No television for you tonight.

We'll have no more lip out of you!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15274 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TSA spends $18.6 million on security screening for gender-neutral passengers

https://justthenews.com/accoun...ral?utm_source=daily

The Transportation Security Administration is spending $18.6 million to deploy “non-binary screening systems” for gender-neutral passengers traveling through U.S. airports.

The federal spending watchdog group OpenTheBooks.com reported on the new security screening that will be rolled out starting this month.

TSA is spending tens of millions of U.S. taxpayer funds to “advance civil rights” of these passengers, indicating it will improve the customer experience of nonbinary passengers by implementing the new technology.

The funding for the non-gender imaging technology will be appropriated from funds inside the omnibus spending legislation that President Joe Biden just signed.

“This technology should really be gender neutral, you know, it really should be and we’re there,” TSA Executive Director for Travel Engagement Jose Bonilla told WCAX.com in Vermont.

“The way that we’ve operated the system is specifically based on [the] blue button if the individual is perceived by the officer to be male, pink button if the individual is perceived by our officer to be female,” Bonilla said, adding that transgender or nonbinary passengers are more likely to get flagged.

When travelers’ assumed genders would not match the imaging technology they were identified as, they would be subjected to more screenings and sometimes pat downs, OpenTheBooks reported.

The TSA receives 26,542 screening complaints annually, with slightly over 6% from members of the LGBTQ+ community.

The agency is confident the $18.6 million in advanced screening will reduce the number of complaints and pat-downs.

“TSA is routinely updating its technologies and procedures in an effort to enhance security and improvements in checkpoint efficiency and passenger experience,” the agency told Just the News. “TSA’s announcement back in March acknowledges the input received from coalition partners and recognizes the transgender, non-binary and gender nonconforming community.”

The TSA has implemented several policies to assist transgender and binary passengers. The agency previously updated its operating procedures to reduce the number of pat-downs by allowing security to permit less invasive screening procedures for passengers who triggered the Advanced Imaging Technology scanner in “sensitive” areas.

The agency also streamlined identity validation by removing gender considerations at security checkpoints. In addition, it made TSA PreCheck “more inclusive” by including an “X” gender option on the program application.

The TSA also has a webpage dedicated to transgender/nonbinary and gender nonconforming passengers traveling through the nation’s airports that details all the steps the agency is taking to ensure they are treated with dignity and respect.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
More? Fuck I’m tired of that crowd wailing.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Seems like General Motors wants this kind of thing in the classroom with an unspecified grant to the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network’s (GLSEN) Rainbow Library Program

Posts: 9171 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True gender dysphoria, as it had occurred for most of the past decades of modern psychiatry was a rare but persistent issue among a very very small number of males (primarily). There is evidence that during development a fetus can fail to fully change to male (they all start female) and a female brain may be present in a male body.

However, it was quite rare and treatments usually happened later, after a lot of therapy, and not as children. So there is a ring of truth to the ruling.

The current fad of "rapid onset gender dysphoria" with immediate medical treatment is social contagion. Especially since entire peer groups of girls are "coming out" at the same time after no issues up to that point. Girls going trans is now 40x higher than previously known adult incidence.

It's scary but this is a method of far left's environmental crazies to achieve what they want - mass sterility and thus reduction of population to "save" the earth.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trans teacher with Z-size prosthetic breasts dresses as man outside of school, neighbor says

https://nypost.com/2023/02/17/...tside-the-classroom/

A Canadian teacher who made international headlines for wearing gigantic prosthetic breasts rarely wears them outside of school — raising questions about whether the vulgar costume is just an act.

While parents have raged about transgender teacher Kayla Lemieux being allowed to wear Z-cup prosthetics in front of students, the shop teacher was spotted ditching the controversial fetishistic fashion after work and stepping out in public dressed as a man.

“He wears prosthetic breasts extremely infrequently,” a resident of Lemieux’s apartment complex told The Post.

“He puts the breasts on to teach, occasionally when he goes for a walk or when the cops visit.”

Both uniformed and plainclothes police do regular welfare checks at Lemieux’s apartment after they recieved death threats, according to a law enforcement source.

The teacher — who until a few years ago went by the name Kerry — left Ontario’s Oakville Trafalgar High School this week wearing the gigantic breasts, a blond wig and glasses, but it wasn’t long until the cartoonish clothing came off.

After shopping at a department store and pet supplies shop dressed as a woman, Lemieux headed home to get changed and emerged dressed as a man 30 minutes later.

Lemieux then spent the afternoon in public wearing men’s sweatpants, trainers, a gray T-shirt and a navy puffer vest without breasts, makeup, glasses or wig.

According to Lemieux’s neighbor, who asked not to be identified for fear of backlash, the transgender teacher was first seen “parading” gigantic prosthetic breasts while walking along a busy road in their neighborhood last May.

SEE ALSO

School board orders dress code after trans teacher with giant fake breasts sparks protests
“I was driving past. You can see the breasts from so far away when you’re driving,” he said.

“He put the whole outfit on and just walked up and down Guelph Line — no bags, just walking.

“Everyone slows down because you can’t believe what they’re seeing.”

The neighbor has since seen Lemieux leave the apartment complex dressed as a man more often than as a woman.

The woke Halton District School Board has accommodated Lemieux’s identity and defended the teacher’s rights.

The Toronto Sun reported board chair Margo Shuttleworth saying that protecting employees’ “gender rights” is “the stance the school board is taking and they are standing behind the teacher.”

More at link.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I know what he needs, but's it's illegal.

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I say power to him for using their own crazy shit against them.

If our Baggage Thief in Chief can go back and forth and still be considered special, why can't this guy. Heck, I'd say maybe the neighbor is a stalker, harasser, or some sort of something-phobe. Maybe the Canadian cops should look into that guy for judging and questioning others.

I've always been a fan of over the top exaggeration to make a point. He has the system flummoxed and I get a chuckle. These are HS kids, they are seeing and doing far worse. Hell, lots of folks in this country would give 16 yo the right to vote.

Maybe he will get through to more than a few and they will see what a silly idea this whole movement is.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10960 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I think you're SERIOUSLY misjudging his intentions here. It's seem much more likely that he 'gets off' on doing this in front of children than that he's taking a stand and using 'their own crazy shit against them' in order to 'prove what a silly idea this whole movement is'. Honestly, the fact that he ONLY 'performs' in front of the students is disturbing all on it's own and indicative of how twisted/depraved he is!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I've always been a fan of over the top exaggeration to make a point. He has the system flummoxed and I get a chuckle. These are HS kids, they are seeing and doing far worse. Hell, lots of folks in this country would give 16 yo the right to vote.

Maybe he will get through to more than a few and they will see what a silly idea this whole movement is.
I wonder if that isn't exactly what he's doing? That would be hilarious.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^I think you're SERIOUSLY misjudging his intentions here. It's seem much more likely that he 'gets off' on doing this in front of children ...

I agree some might have such a predilection, but he has gone past "sexualizing" his costume. It is to the point of caricature. I had heard he was on thin ice for "toxic masculinity", not playing the "pronoun" game, etc. Then he did this and painted the school admin into a corner, no way they could discipline him for not being woke and accepting all that crap he has been "fixed" and seen the light.

It is unfortunate that it impacts the kids education, but evidently more than few got a kick out of it and they are now disciplined if they take pictures or anything else that could be considered "inappropriate" in response.

To me the whole thing has kind of a "Emperors new clothes" vibe to it.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10960 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
... he has gone past "sexualizing" his costume. It is to the point of caricature. I had heard he was on thin ice for "toxic masculinity", not playing the "pronoun" game, etc. Then he did this ...
Ok, he's clearly messing with them - lol

I gotta give him props for being able to tolerate being dressed like that to make the point.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Active volcano, now, and take your ridiculous get-up with you.

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post