SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
They all need to rally at a safe space...Like a Mental Hospital!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'll guess a portion of them will arm up and in an effort to protect themselves from this perceived threat are likely going to start something.
If they do, they will no doubt end up the same way this one did. One hopes before they kill anyone else.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
“You don’t know if [the shooter’s gender identity] is going to trigger a community of people who already hated us to come and try to shoot us to prove a point,” Sadler said. “At the end of the day, there’s a lot of hurt going on, there’s a lot of anger going on, there’s a lot of confusion going on.”

So let me see if I got this right…

The trans shooter gunned up and went on the offensive for a perceived slight that the Christian church and a few 9 year olds personified and decided that shooting guns at them to prove a point was a reasonable and altruistic response to bring about awareness to her cause.

Yet if us plain old “cis” folk dare to think the same (delusions that there is a concerted effort, even in a complete absence of any organized rally cry to do so) we are evil incarnate and responsible for a genocide that has not and is not happening?

Did I miss anything?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

Did I miss anything?

Nope. Your comprehension is spot-on.

You're just not sufficiently insane for it to make sense.

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been told over the last 18-months that this is an insurrection...right?

Click on the link in order to watch...

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
There was a war against communism and deviancy, but we sided with them. This is our punishment.

Posts: 10040 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
As I engage in my day, part of which requires being on a few social media platforms. I'm finding it very difficult to look at the ads showing support for the Trans community given the number of mass shootings perpetrated by Trans people of late and the threat of vengeance they have been pushing for tomorrow.

How on earth did we end up here.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Audience laughs at professor telling Riley Gaines there is no difference between male, female bone structure

Dude forgot he wasn't on a interview with MSNBC he was in a room with people that have brains. Either that, or, he's never seen NCIS or any detective show in his whole life and his PhD is worth less than toilet paper.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
He might want to seek a refund on that PhD. Just sayin’…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bearded Hulk Quickly Changes 'Identity' and Enters Women's Competition to Demolish Trans Lifter's Record

That's what they call gender fluid right ??? LOL !!! Enjoy and God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Monty Python saw this coming…

My apologies if posted prior, I looked but could not find it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12403 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Bearded Hulk Quickly Changes 'Identity' and Enters Women's Competition to Demolish Trans Lifter's Record

That's what they call gender fluid right ??? LOL !!! Enjoy and God Bless Smile

The transgender weightlifter was watching the powerlifter break his record, then afterwards called the man a "bigot and coward". But then the moron says this:

“It really struck me that maybe my participation isn’t necessarily fair,” he said. “I mean, the science, whatever. But people welcome me because I’m actually nice to people. I show up and I try to make everyone happy.” Roll Eyes

These commie freaks say the stupidest shit. I'm waiting for this to start happening in the WNBA, women's soccer and women's tennis.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Well, if a guy identifies as a woman then shows up in the WNBA only to catch a bunch of elbows to the nose and cheekbones, can we assume that's just the ladies telling him he needs a little more surgery?

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
The man suing the NHS for performing a sex change on him says the risks weren't made clear and he's been left with no libido, incontinent, and feeling numb.

Who'd have thought having your balls cut off and your penis split in two could cause so many problems?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ty-share-ordeal.html

Posts: 1653 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

The transgender weightlifter was watching the powerlifter break his record, then afterwards called the man a "bigot and coward". But then the moron says this:

“It really struck me that maybe my participation isn’t necessarily fair,” he said. “I mean, the science, whatever. But people welcome me because I’m actually nice to people. I show up and I try to make everyone happy.” Roll Eyes

These commie freaks say the stupidest shit. I'm waiting for this to start happening in the WNBA, women's soccer and women's tennis.

Further, the record was only 270? That dude/fake women is super weak, apparently, if that is the best he could do for the 'record'. I only consistently trained in the bench for about 6 months and got up to 320 before stopping with the benches. More than a handful of my coworkers can put up 300+ without much issue.

Apparently this Andres chap is a pisspoor male AND a pisspoor female.

Posts: 6448 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
The man suing the NHS for performing a sex change on him says the risks weren't made clear and he's been left with no libido, incontinent, and feeling numb.

Who'd have thought having your balls cut off and your penis split in two could cause so many problems?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ty-share-ordeal.html

This wasn’t some teenage kid being pushed into transitioning in his most vulnerable, undeveloped years; he was at the time an adult that was gay and thought being railed by men as a woman would be what he needs to be. Now he wants to sue? I hope he fails miserably.

Since he’s decided to “be even braver” than mutilating his genitals by making his identity known, let’s hope he becomes a cautionary tale for all the people out there mulling the same idea over… or having it mulled over by child abusing parents that gave them hormone blockers to make them into Lola’s.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ He (he?) should be ashamed of himself!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39228 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I watched a bit of Saturday's NCAA women's final four between Iowa and South Carolina. It struck my how many times the ball bounced around in a rebound situation. It appeared that none of them had much vertical leap nor hand size or grip strength to rebound decisively.

Wait until some 6'3" male from some distant junior college or state university decides to go female and play on the women's basketball team. That guy/gal will have stats like Wilt Chamberlin.

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't know how to embed these short videos.
YouTube short: Piers Morgan calls out trans hypocrisy

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post