SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, Libs of TikTok brought us this next confused young lady, who is doing her best to come to terms with the fact that she really is a hawk, trapped inside a human body:

Libs of TikTok @libsoftiktok
This person identifies as a hawk trapped in a human body
https://video.twimg.com/amplif...YGUKvRQXJ.mp4?tag=16

We can give liberals all the credit for “empowering” our young people to view themselves as animals. Most liberals think animals are morally superior to human beings, which requires belief in another insane delusion, that animals even HAVE morals in the first place.

I will admit that our family cat, “Kitty,” doesn’t ever drive an SUV or turn the thermostat up over 68. But you should see sometime how badly she tortures the neighborhood’s garden lizards, which — while I am quite fond of the furry little pest — is exactly what she would do to me, if she could somehow pull it off.

Sometimes I catch Kitty staring at me, salivating and obviously wishing I were garden-lizard sized. Then I give her a treat. It’s not going to happen, Kitty.

At least she doesn’t think she’s a hawk.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^insanity on full display.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I am a meat popsicle......

Posts: 24233 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
More of what's really going on in your public schools.

Home school folks. Home school.

Posts: 20564 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Although some folks manage to do this successfully, I see a number of possible problems:
1. In many homes, both parents have outside jobs. What do you do with the kids when both are at work?
2. How many parents actually have sufficient knowledge to teach many of the subjects? I know there are teaching aids, but how well do they work?
3. Socialization of the kids may be limited. Admittedly, many of them "socialize" only by their phones, but personal interaction is also beneficial.

I have no children, and attended public schools when they actually "taught" useful subjects.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

If you have the time and aptitude, fine but, most people do not. Simply put you need to get involved with your kids education via PTA and parent-teacher conferences.

For far too long have parents simply looked at the school district has a government provided baby-sitting service, allowing the vocal 'Karen's' to control PTA representatives, alternative and controversial curriculum to pass, school board elections and policy. Parents need to not only be the positive example for their kids but, also the bulwark against the offensive that is being waged for your kids outlook and education. Look at California, the education system is horrible from elementary to university, every class and course is rife with ideology pushing and adherence, with some of it warping the social mores that define gender, sexuality, language and what socially is appropriate. Sexual assault and human trafficking are now apart of the conversation, this is how warped things have become within our schools, don't be like California.

If you're a parent, take 40-minutes, give a listen to City Journal's podcast on Resisting Californication with Christopher F. Rufo, Abigail Shrier, and Brian C. Anderson
quote:
From Sacramento to San Diego, elementary, middle, and high schools are advancing what we could call an identitarian creed that sorts students based on skin color and that is validating a host of new genders. So could you describe the underlying philosophy driving this trend and how it is manifesting itself exactly in the classroom, and how did California's political environment allow for this transformation to take place?

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Something has to be done.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A bit more insanity; at least more women are speaking up against this absolute stupidity that is essentially destroying women’s sporting competition. Any woman that supports this gender bending of the rules is certifiably retarded.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/23/...ins-nyc-womens-race/

Women’s cycling champ quits after loss to trans rider; another trans winner days later in NY race

A former women’s cycling champion angrily quit the sport after losing to a transgender rider — a decision followed just days later by another trans cyclist declaring she felt like a “superhero” for her women’s race win in New York.

Champion cyclocross rider Hannah Arensman bolstered her decision with a statement in a Supreme Court filing on the issue.

“I have decided to end my cycling career,” Arensman said last Wednesday.

She said in her last race, in the elite women’s division of the UCI Cyclocross National Championships in late December, she “came in 4th place, flanked on either side by male riders awarded 3rd and 5th places.”

“My sister and family sobbed as they watched a man finish in front of me, having witnessed several physical interactions with him throughout the race,” she wrote, in a statement also shared by the Independent Council on Women’s Sports (ICONS).

“Additionally, it is difficult for me to think about the very real possibility I was overlooked for an international selection on the US team at Cyclocross Worlds in February 2023 because of a male competitor.”

She said that it “has become increasingly discouraging to train as hard as I do only to have to lose to a man with the unfair advantage of an androgenized body that intrinsically gives him an obvious advantage over me, no matter how hard I train.”

“I feel for young girls learning to compete and who are growing up in a day when they no longer have a fair chance at being the new record holders and champions in cycling,” she wrote.

“I have felt deeply angered, disappointed, overlooked, and humiliated that the rule makers of women’s sports do not feel it is necessary to protect women’s sports to ensure fair competition for women anymore,” she wrote in the filing.

More insanity in the article.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
“I have felt deeply angered, disappointed, overlooked, and humiliated that the rule makers of women’s sports do not feel it is necessary to protect women’s sports to ensure fair competition for women anymore,” she wrote in the filing.

Hopefully she doesn't just up and disappear but, continues this fight for the sport she loves. She made sure to point out that it was a MAN and it was a HE who was competing against her.
quote:
A fellow cyclist, using the hashtag #SaveWomensSports, said that Thomas had gone “from a total beginner to the elite level in just 5 years.”

“Tiffany’s teammates are all between the ages of 24 and 32. Amazing that Tiffany can keep up with them at the age of 46 after only starting cycling at age 40!” she wrote sarcastically.

Having known a number of cyclists and watched a variety of races, cycling is not a young person's sport but, it does take years, if not decades of experience to form into a champion. The majority of the top finishers in the big bike races are usually in their late-30's if not 40's. This 'Tiffany' jumping into the sport late, and then secures 20 wins well into his 40's should be a clue that things aren't right.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I say if they want to compete in women's sports, turn them into a Ken doll so there is no turning back.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
There was a female(40 something) food stylist at a photo studio that I worked at. She competed as a triathlete and was very good. There was a male photographer(30ish) at the same studio who trained hard for an upcoming Triathlon.
He ragged the shit out of her, claiming male superiority(Bobby Riggs type). Her time in the race was two hours better that his! Shut him up.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I have some questions about Hawk-Girl.

She claims to be a red tailed hawk that is in fact a hawk but presenting in the body of a human. I guess not to scare anyone who has never seen a hawk. Apparently she is 100% unique as she is the only one who can do this transformation.

The Red Tailed Hawk, (Buteo Jamaicensis) is in fact carnivorous and prefers birds, reptiles, fish, amphibians, and invertebrates. Rodents are 85% of the normal diet. I'm guessing that since she claims to really be a hawk just presenting as a human, she feeds on squirrels, mice, and other rodents. This means we won't see her at Olive Garden, McDonalds (except when eating Filet-o-fish with no bun), Starbucks (caffeine is bad for birds), or on any sort of a veggie or vegan diet, or any cooked food for that matter correct?

Hawks as most predatory birds have incredibly keen eyesight so the glasses do confuse me a bit. Why on earth does she need these if she can see two mice humping from 1000'?

This particular species prefers to nest in tall trees or on high bluffs so certainly she wouldn't be comfortable in a bed right?

I'm curious, how often does she lay eggs?

So many questions.... most of which should be asked by a qualified psychotherapist.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I don't want to derail the Nashville shooting thread and since my comments are specific to LGBTQ+ insanity I'll post this here...

With regard to these two images:

A lot to unpack here so I'll start at the top.

"WE NEED MORE THAN VISIBILITY" - My god your in our faces 24/7 with some wild demonstration, melt down, shooting, or new TV show. You need more!?!?

"STOP TRANS GENOCIDE" - Help me here, did I miss something? Are LGBTQ people being rounded up by roving bands and taken out to be executed? Is the government rounding these people up and exterminating them? Honestly, do they understand what the word Genocide means? Does being a man who wants to dress and act like a woman now qualify as an ethic group?

TRANS DAY OF VENGENCE - This seems a bit ominous. From Webster: punishment inflicted in retaliation for an injury or offense : retribution. What EXACTLY are you planning in front of the Supreme Court of the United States?

WEAR A MASK - BRING A BUDDY - Ok.... I admit I almost peed myself laughing at this. I mean isn't your who thing about not using mysogynistic terms and you use a term typically used by men to refer to a male close friend???? Razz

Ok, here we go again....

"HATE IS NOT WELCOME" - ok, hard to disagree with that, but you used that to lead into a DAY OF VENGEANCE, which is by definition violent.

Seriously.... what is with these people?

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ It was already posted in that thread....appropriately IMO

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39229 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ It was already posted in that thread....appropriately IMO

Yes, I understand. It is where I grabbed the images from to create the post here. My comments on this are not related to the Nashville incident but to LGBTQ insanity, hence posting the images here and expressing my thoughts.

Although I have no doubt that this likely had some influence on the Nashville incident, the fact remains that the TRANS crowd is planning something big on 1 April. That in my mind is a separate issue. If Para disagrees I'll delete the post.

343 - Never Forget

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I think it's appropriate in both threads and I understand why you wanted it here too. I think it lends some explanation of why this incident happened. She/he was getting ahead of the crazy.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39229 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll repeat what I questioned in the other thread.

“GI Jane” in the image above wants to know the website. She has 2 trans kids she wants to refer.

Who is the problem here?

Posts: 801 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
I’ll repeat what I questioned in the other thread.

“GI Jane” in the image above wants to know the website. She has 2 trans kids she wants to refer.

Who is the problem here?

I would say there is a serious problem in GI Jane is a mom with 2 kids that wants a link to a page for the Trans Radical Activist Network. That doesn't sound like a child appropriate group to me. I'll make it clear that RADICAL ACTIVIST is the part that is most concerning.

343 - Never Forget

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
There is definitely something wrong with "GI Jane" if she has 2 trans children. That whole family is in trouble.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ah... so now the trans community is terrified of everyone because the Nashville shooter was 'Trans'. How DARE the police make that statement and reveal the shooters gender identity. Funny how we all better recognize it until one of them does a bad thing then we better ignore it.

Of course they believe “You don’t know if [the shooter’s gender identity] is going to trigger a community of people who already hated us to come and try to shoot us to prove a point,”

She added, “We were already fearing for our lives. Now, it’s even worse.”

They questioned how the police knew he/she/it was transgender. Maybe because it was all over her social media?!?

I'll guess a portion of them will arm up and in an effort to protect themselves from this perceived threat are likely going to start something.

Per the original post, the insanity continues to grow and fester.

Fear pervades trans community amid focus on Nashville shooter's gender identity

https://www.aol.com/news/fear-...-amid-230657864.html

Shortly after news broke Monday of a fatal shooting at a private Christian Nashville elementary school, police said the suspect was transgender. This detail, according to trans people in the state, has poured fuel on an already combustive environment that has led many of them to fear for their safety.

Police say Audrey Hale, who was killed by responding officers, fatally shot three 9-year-old students and three staffers at The Covenant School. Though police have said there is no known motive for the shooting, some conservatives have blamed the shooting on the suspect’s gender identity.

Within 10 minutes of police saying that the suspect was transgender, the hashtag #TransTerrorism trended on Twitter. Around the same time, Republican lawmakers — including Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, and conservative firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga. — insinuated in social media posts that the shooter’s gender identity played a role in the shooting. And by Tuesday morning, the cover of the Rupert Murdoch-owned New York Post read: “Transgender killer targets Christian school.”

“We are terrified for the LGBTQ community here,” Kim Spoon, a trans activist based in Knoxville, Tennessee, said. “More blood’s going to be shed, and it’s not going to be shed in a school.”

Denise Sadler, a drag performer who is transgender, said she had already hired four armed guards before Monday’s shooting to secure a drag show she is hosting at a gay bar in Nashville this weekend. Following the anti-trans rhetoric spawned by the shooting, Sadler said she is now planning to hire eight.

“You don’t know if [the shooter’s gender identity] is going to trigger a community of people who already hated us to come and try to shoot us to prove a point,” Sadler said. “At the end of the day, there’s a lot of hurt going on, there’s a lot of anger going on, there’s a lot of confusion going on.”

343 - Never Forget