SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Shell station down the street from me, (N.E. Tucson) is $4.89 a gallon for RUG. Diesel is a buck a gallon more.

City busses with free rides are near empty.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
This morning got gas at the Shoreline Costco (north Seattle) and paid $5.16 a gallon for 87 octane.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
$5.15 for height test ethanol free on Friday.
$6.00 plus tax for 600 gallons of diesel at the marina yesterday…

Posts: 1198 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Holding steady in the $4.50-ish range.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dropped from $4.79 to $4.38 today

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
$5.15 for height test ethanol free on Friday.
$6.00 plus tax for 600 gallons of diesel at the marina yesterday…

Eek Eek

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Down just a few cents here. I paid $4.55 at the local Costco for 87E10 today. Most other stations in the area were a dime more.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
$6.10 for diesel here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Gee…I can’t WAIT for my $0.18 a gallon savings this summer! That’ll make gas a low, low $4.41 a gallon!!! Whooohoo! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
White House Resident and creepy whisperer Joe Biden had a brainstorm about how to get gas prices down. And it only hurt a little.

During a presser yesterday on skyrocketing gas prices, Biden got an idea! He ordered gas stations to lower their prices. He said, “My message is simple. To the companies running gas stations… bring down the price you are charging at the pump … Do it now. Do it today.”

For emphasis, he did the whole whispering thing when he instructed them to “do it now, do it today.” And he said we are “in a time of war,” which isn’t EXACTLY the same thing as saying we are “at war” but it’s pretty dang close.

How come we never thought of this before! Just order the gas stations to lower prices. He’s a genius! It’s so simple. Crisis: solved.

https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon...dLlbPkF18Rm0aQzKAEGw

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...il&utm_content=share

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
87 @ $4.399 yesterday afternoon

Went in to do the weekly grocery shopping.
It had dropped to $4.339 in the hour I was in the grocery store.

We're going to Pensacola next month, so the slow dip in prices has me dreading the drive a bit less.
Hopefully we don't get gridlocked in Jennings, LA like we did last year.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
87 @ $5.20 a gallon 30 miles north of the St Louis airport in Illinois.
87 in Greenville S.C. $4.04

Posts: 1496 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've come down a few pennies in the last couple of weeks here in Sunny Seattle Metro.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just paid $7/gal for diesel for the moving truck Eek

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My wife went down to Colorado today. She stopped at the Fort Collins Costco where we shop. She said the pump was limited to 18 gallons!

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

My wife went down to Colorado today. She stopped at the Fort Collins Costco where we shop. She said the pump was limited to 18 gallons!
Hundred dollar limit?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Gas rationing. Haven’t we heard that before?

Paid $4.24 in central Texas yesterday at H-E-B.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still hold at $5.15 here in MQT.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Hundred dollar limit?

She said that was about $87

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Today at COSTCO in Little Rock, PREMIUM $3.85.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post