SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Just got half a tank at $4.50 a gallon. I’ve only ever seen gas that high when I was working in California. I’d always fill the tank in Either Yuma or Quartzite

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Gas price has been steady, no change either way, for the last 3 days. OKC Costco is still at $3.67 regular and $3.99 Premium.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah, gas around here seems to have settled in at $3.79, which has been steady for the past week.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Yeah, gas around here seems to have settled in at $3.79, which has been steady for the past week.

It has settled at $3.99 here.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
$4.12 and $4.65 at Costco...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:

$3.99 here too
Diesel dropped from $4.99 to $4.79 when I drove by last night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
$4.29 at Costco in Orlando. Wonderful time to be on a road trip. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Currently $4.29 at Costco in Orlando. Wonderful time to be on a road trip. Roll Eyes
$4.19 at Costco in Altamonte Springs (you were there with me, year or two ago).

$3.93 at Buc-ees, just off I-95 at LGPA Blvd, Daytona Beach area. They have 100 pumps, including a bunch of Ethanol-free in both 87 and 90 octane.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holding for the last few days at $4.25 here in the Yoop.
Lots of people here depend on tourism and were trying to recover after the Scamdemic. Undoubtedly
the tourism will take a hit this year.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
$4.59 (premium) at Costco today. Seems to have topped out and is hovering a exactly a buck above where it was before the Russia stuff and immediately before Biden tapped the strategic oil reserve a few months ago. I think it dropped to $3.49 for a few weeks after he removed the oil from reserves.

I'd like to think someone in his administration would say "hey maybe this weakening the country by purposely limiting the supplies of oil may not have been a good idea." About zero chance, but I'll still hope they ease some restrictions and push some projects through.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
STICKING IT TO BIDEN: Drivers send message at the pump about rising gas prices

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sti...last-biden-gas-pumps

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
$4.35 when I went out today.
FJB !

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
filled the last 1/4 tank today - $39

estimating it will cost more to fill the tank than to buy groceries

$4.50 here regular unleaded, premium is $5

I don't see it getting cheaper any time soon

thanks Biden for fucking the entire country

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
5.85 for ethanol free high test yesterday here in NW FL.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Dropped here in Madison, WI, most stations are $3.89, one cash only discount station is $3.59.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:

$3.99 here too
Diesel dropped from $4.99 to $4.79 when I drove by last night.

Slowly creeping downward.
If I'm remembering correctly:
87 was 3.85 this morning
Diesel 4.85

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
$5.05 for diesel in Soldotna Alaska this past Monday.

Last month we did our quarterly route around the state and I paid $5.55 for diesel in Tok. I just looked up the price of diesel there on gasbuddy.com, and $4.75 was reported 18 hours ago...making me question my memory of $5.55, but it sticks in my mind as it was a solid $1 per gallon more than everywhere else when we were there. I wonder if someone is entering incorrect info on GasBuddy now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/crim...houston-gas-station/

1000 Gallons of Diesel Allegedly Stolen from Houston Gas Station

Fuqua Express gas station manager Jerry Thayil told KTRK that he first noticed something was awry while conducting daily inventory on the underground fuel storage tanks.

“The first day, I saw there was 360 gallons that was missing. Then the next day, same thing, so we started looking at the cameras,” he said.

Thayil said a dark-colored van was seen parking over the underground storage containers on the dates of March 8-10 — days in which the national average price for a gallon of gas broke all-time records — and siphoned 360 gallons each day.

“They hit us like the days we were paying like a real premium on the diesel fuel,” Thayil told the outlet. “Altogether it was about $5,000.”

He noted he believes a Porsche SUV was also involved in the alleged operation, serving as a lookout

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Grabbed it for 3.25 on the way home from work today.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Filled up at Costco tonight, $4.05 for regular, down $0.20 since last week.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post