SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Gas here literally goes up and down by 30 cents every day like a ping pong ball. It is crazy. I have never seen the prices bounce like that.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
This might be impacting prices lately.

https://www.reuters.com/world/...x-source-2023-07-07/

This is what has happened to Mexican crude production over the last 12 years.

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/in...crude-oil-production

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$3.79 here in MQT. Up from $3.49 last week.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Up 32 cents here.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Gas goes up every weekend near me.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I was in Cook county last week and it was $4.00/gallon for regular at the non-top tier stations. I try to fuel at Costco when possible. Prices are lower and it’s top tier fuel.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
$3.95 now a gallon

Was $3.35 just a few months ago

PA has stupid gas taxes so it’s always higher

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Gas jumped up again in North Texas. Was down at $2.99 for a week or so then went up to $3.59.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
$2.84 a few weeks ago and now $3.29.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
$3.44 at Costco here. It's a dime less, at Buc-ees near Daytona.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
$4.959. Local Res has it at $4.749.

Inslee the Lame, governor of our fair state, sez the high prices are due to the chairman of Exon making a lot of money.

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
$4.79 is the cheapest in town and over $5 at a few stations.

For the first time in my life, I don’t have to worry about gas prices with my new Mustang Mach E.

Didn’t buy it to save the planet…

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3481 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What's next? Corvette releasing a SUV crossover? Oh wait, it's coming. Eek

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
My Mobil as of this morning $5.07.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
A few weeks ago the cheapest gas around here was just under $3.00/gal, and now the lowest price I can find is $3.29 and up...

Posts: 4586 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What's next? Corvette releasing a SUV crossover? Oh wait, it's coming. Eek

I thought you were joking; what are they thinking?

https://www.caranddriver.com/chevrolet/corvette-suv

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ When I initially posed the question, I actually was. But then, for the heck of it, I went and typed "Corvette crossover SUV" in search. Imagine my shock.

Q

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Just saw that oil is up again this morning so keep seeing those prices rise. Confused

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gas dropped on Saturday from 3.69 to 3.45-3.49. As of Sunday evening, quite a few stations were still at 3.69 - sometimes the same brand only a mile away was .20 difference. I have never seen this kind of "yo-yo" pricing where it stays in a 40 - 50 cent range but makes major moves - both ways - so quickly and so often. This has been going on for at least a year.

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's up twenty cents from last week in a few places, other stations haven't raised the price just yet.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post