SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Regular was 'only' $3.96 4 days ago, this AM: $4.56

Thanks Brandon.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Up again here... Costco data...

Regular 4.22 and Premium is 4.73.. up .05 since Monday

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
This is the 18-month graph of the national average and for Houston. What a disaster. Let's go Brandon!

Gas Price Insanity

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Embedding the above image

Looks about right. I fill up my wife's Flex every Sunday on our HEB grocery run, the last few fill ups from our 2 cars:
5/1/22: 3.699
5/3/22: 3.699
5/7/22: 3.789

It's been at 3.999 the past few days, with diesel sitting a 4.999

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is the 18-month graph of the national average and for Houston. What a disaster. Let's go Brandon!

It's funny... some of the same people who don't like high gas prices have been supporters of sending $40 billion to Ukraine. That's money we don't have (print moar!) and will further drive inflation.

Why can't we realize that inflation is simply too many dollars chasing too few goods?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Not to worry everyone! Professor of Economics Nancy Pelosi has a BRILLIANT PLAN to address all this, she's going to fix it real good! Roll Eyes

Price controls!

quote:

Democratic Congresswomen Kim Schrier and Katie Porter have introduced the 'Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act' that will give the President the power to issue an Energy Emergency Declaration that would make it unlawful to increase gasoline and home energy fuel prices

Class? What happens to something when the cost is going up for it but the government steps in and prevents price increases on that? Anyone?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Diesel was $5.51 yesterday. I'm afraid to go to town and look where it is today.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Gas has firmly topped $4 and diesel $5 starting a few days ago.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From 3.80 to 4.30 in about ten days.

Posts: 949 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Most places around here are $4.49. Costco is still $4.09.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
From 3.80 to 4.30 in about ten days.

It was two days here. One day I gassed up at 3.89 and next day it was 4.29.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Filled up this afternoon at the same station as my above post
$3.999 for 87
$4.989 for diesel

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Regular: $4.18
Diesel: $5.29

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
At my corner station today: 4.95 for 87, 5.25 for 89, and $5.55 for 91.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Back up to $4.29 here for regular.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Local Costco has crept up to $3.79 for regular unleaded, Premium finally crossed over the $4.00 mark and is now up to $4.18

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
$4.49 for regular today in Jacksonville.

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Filled up at the “cheap” station in town, $4.59 for regular

All the Wawas around here are $4.69

Diesel is $6.29 now

This is not sustainable

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Premium in Boca is 4.89.

quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Local Costco has crept up to $3.79 for regular unleaded, Premium finally crossed over the $4.00 mark and is now up to $4.18

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Filled up at Costco tonight, it was $4.49 for regular.

Had a little entertainment while filling up...a car drove off with hose & nozzle, I'm guessing they didn't stop after the hose broke because they were embarrassed?

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post