SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Regular E10 is currently at $4.39 In Midland county MI, and diesel is about $5.39.

Ouch. I was lucky this morning and found one of the last stations at $4.00 for regular during my morning commute.

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Just saw diesel here in my area of PA is $6.39 a gallon now Eek

Lord help us, this is going to be a rough summer.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
We’re back over $4/gallon Mad

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
$4.69 now at the local Wawa for regular

Biden and his handlers really fucked us Mad

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Reg went from $4.09 to $4.25 today. Luckily, there was a BP station that had reg for $3.99 yesterday and I filled up.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my neck of NewYorkistan, gas jumped 20 cents in two days. OMG!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coworker asked, "Why such big jumps in gas prices?". I explained that a 10% increase on $2.00 would be $0.20. The same 10% on $4.00 is $0.40 change in price. The jumps are at the same percentage. He felt as if the prices should only change by pennies and nickels. Sorry brother, those days are gone.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Payback is in November.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Payback is in November.

I pray your right. I see so many of my coworkers that still believe that Xiden is doing a good job. God help us all.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Just filled up at Costco, $4.25 for regular. Safeway was $4.39/regular.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was listening to an interview of the owner of a trucking company and he said industry analysts were predicting $8 a gallon for diesel and $5.50 for gas by late summer. I hope they're wrong.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Karpteach:
I pray your right. I see so many of my coworkers that still believe that Xiden is doing a good job. God help us all.
Please remind your coworkers that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

And even if Repubs get the house and senate back with decent majorities, Biden the retard still holds the veto pen. The question then becomes will he and his crew ride this thing all the way down the toilet, blaming Republicans the whole time given they run Congress. My money says....probably.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Up 20¢ a gallon here this week

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I was listening to an interview of the owner of a trucking company and he said industry analysts were predicting $8 a gallon for diesel and $5.50 for gas by late summer. I hope they're wrong.

Or in three weeks.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Up 19 cents overnight. $4 a gallon. What now Mr President / Ron Klain?

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now $4.49 here in MQT.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Up another dime here, @ $4.00/gallon now.

Posts: 26903 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
We're at 4.09/gallon for regular.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$5.38 here in Roseville, CA at Sam's.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It finally hit the $3.99 mark all around my area of northwest Houston. To say I am outraged would be the understatement since God created the Heavens and the Earth. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

*UCKING
BULLSH*T

LGB/FJB

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post