SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Regular Unleaded in my part of town is holding steady at $3.59 at H-E-B and Walmart. And maybe Kroger...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Most at $3.99 but a few a few cents lower

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
$3.65 in El Paso, TX.

Posts: 13107 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Last night, it was $4.15/regular at Costco; $70.02 to fill up. At this point, I'm paying about $60/month more for gas than last year.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
$3.899 for 87E10 at the local Costco today.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Diesel's been holding at 5.09 for awhile now.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Gas went down a penny yesterday. We’re saved....

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Not here. The price went up 28 cents overnite this past week.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I was going through some photos the other day and found some dating back to late 2018 when I was based in LAX. Because I was astounded, I took a picture of the gas prices at the station around the corner from my crash pad. If memory serves (can't find the stupid picture), Regular was $3.18/gallon. At the time in Texas, it was probably $1.95/gallon or less.

Little did I know...

FJB
Let's Go Brandon

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I paid 4.10 in Houston at a Shell station near MD Anderson Wednesday, 3.989 other Texas places, 3.59 in Oklahoma. I have paid as high as 4.79 in Arkansas for diesel...

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
4.39 for premium at the local Costco.. headed back up.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big price jump in the Yoop yesterday. Was $4.09 now $4.39!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
$4.49 around here now for regular. Premium is over $5 and diesel is pushing $6 a gallon

Regular will probably be 7 bucks a gallon by the 4th of July Frown

FJB!
FJB!
FJB!
FJB!
FJB!
FJB!

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Diesel here jumped to $5.39 yesterday.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Looking back at my Fuelly history the past few weeks:

All prices at the same station & 87 octane, 2 vehicles.
4/20-5/1/22: 3.699 - 4 tanks of fuel in that span

Since mid-March, the highest paid was 3.879 on 3/13
Lowest: 3.579 on 4/16/22

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I may have to take out a loan to be able to afford to drive to VA for vacation later this summer. Red Face

Going to have to get one of these:

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
When I was out yesterday most stations around here had regular 87 at $3.99, 93 octane $4.59-$4.69. Diesel was $5.39 most places except the station nearest me had upped it to $5.69 when I came beck.
Mowing the grass is going to be expensive this year.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7095 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Filled up yesterday at Costco, $3.59 for regular unleaded.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Was in Plano, TX this past week for a tennis gig at UT-Dallas. EVERYWHERE in that area was $3.99 for regular. That's $0.30 to $0.40 higher than the Houston area. WTF, over??

ETA: I think a member here that lives in the area suggested we get together. My apologies for not remembering who it is, but I'll just say that after every day on the courts, the officiating crew was TOTALLY wiped out. At least I was...the only thing I wanted to do was get to the hotel, shower, and collapse.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Putting gas in my car at $3.79 earlier this evening, I noticed that diesel has topped $5.

Posts: 27939 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post