SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My stepmother‘s family, all ultra liberals for the most part, have held off on their annual family reunion for two years now because of Covid.

So now I’m starting to see emails from them asking who’s coming this year because they are all excited to have it once again because they are given permission now of course being good little CDC-adoring sheep.

I almost want to email these fuckers back and say something like “won’t be attending, can’t afford the gas, Let’s Go Brandon!”

I haven’t spoken to hardly any of them in two years and you know what? It feels good and I’m going to continue that.

Posts: 33594 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Just saw $3.79 for regular here in Jax... WTF?

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My son just topped off the tank in my car for me. $3.699 for regular 87 octane. Said that was up $0.30 from just 3 days ago. Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no sympathy , empathy yes.

Posts: 1740 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3.49 per gallon

Posts: 17173 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Now $3.89/gallon a hunnit miles from the Delaware Basin oil fields of west Texas. Diesel over $4.00.

Posts: 26850 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Cheapest I saw on the way to work today was $4.20.
Shell and others are over $4.50 for regular.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Costco by me in NE Ohio was $3.29 when I filled up Wednesday evening. Fuelio is now reporting $3.34 for the same location. Five cents in 42 hours is normal fluctuation.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Sunoco down the street went up twenty cents overnight to $4.14. The nearby Speedway is up to $3.79 (usually the cheapest around). This time in 2020, it was $2.39 at the Sunoco and almost everyone else was less.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
On the macro level, RBOB is moving in lock step with crude oil:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
$3.34 for the last week+.

One day later. $3.44

Yesterday, (2/26) $3.49

Today (3/4) $3.88

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Sitting in O'Hare, right now, waiting for the flight to Detroit...

Spent the week in Orange County CA, on business.

Filled up the rental car at $5.399/gal. for 87 octane.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
$4.16.

Posts: 9111 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3.69 to 3.89 for a day to 4.09 for a day now 4.19

There is a closed down gas station which still had Obamas handy work posted at 3.67. This is unprecedented

Posts: 5405 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Chevron right outside Corvallis was $3.99 when I drove by around 10 this morning, three hours later it was up to $4.29.

Safeway was $4.01 this morning, this afternoon up $0.10 to $4.11.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Behind the lines here in Commustanistan this afternoon I paid 4.19 for 87.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Same store went up to $4.39 cash, $4.49 debit.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Sitting in O'Hare, right now, waiting for the flight to Detroit...

Spent the week in Orange County CA, on business.

Filled up the rental car at $5.399/gal. for 87 octane.

Did you stop by Mimi's Jewelry and say howdy to Dave?

Posts: 13666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
$3.37 at the Shell station closest to my house…was under $3.00 per gallon when I last got gas last month here in the thriving metropolis of Cleveland TN. My family down in metro Atlanta (Smyrna, Austell and Jonesboro) see pretty much the same Frown)…Fuck you very much Brandon, why don’t you just close another pipeline so we can suck barrels of oil from other countries! You POS Mad Mad Mad

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rainmaker5505
posted Hide Post
I filled up with diesel yesterday afternoon for $4.19, came by the same station this afternoon on my way home, now $4.49. 30 cents in 24 hours, just nuts.

"America could use some turpentine, all the way from Hollywierd to New York City." -- Phil Robertson

Posts: 459 | Location: Oxford, PA | Registered: January 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post