SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I topped off my tank this morning....a little under 6 gals., and it cost me over $25 at QT station!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
3.40 for regular for my daughter’s car. I’m paying 4.10 for premium in my car.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Local Costco is $3.33 for 87 (top tier).

Other local stations range from $3.45 to $3.51

If going to Costco, I try to get there as early as possible, or after 7:00 pm. Long lines mid-morning through early evening.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
And our government financial experts said inflation was a staggering 7% last year.

Posts: 9507 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$3.19 for 87 octane yesterday @ a local Valero station.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Just filled up again today for $3.78 which it was last week this time, frankly I'm shocked it hasn't shot up over $4 yet.

Around here they seem to use any excuse to raise prices 10-25 cents overnight.

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Looks like a price jump is starting to hit my area. I noticed last night that stations are gradually switching over to $3.29, a 20 cent increase from last week.

There are still stations out there with $3.09-$3.13 gas, but they'll likely roll over to the higher price shortly too.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Local Costco is $3.33 for 87 (top tier).

Other local stations range from $3.45 to $3.51

If going to Costco, I try to get there as early as possible, or after 7:00 pm. Long lines mid-morning through early evening.

Figured that if you don't get there when the lines are short you'll easily burn up the $.12 a gallon you save buying fuel at Costco lol...

WaWa is about the same as Costco, no lines, and you can get a great apple fritter and cuppa joe at a good price too.

Posts: 23446 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

WaWa is about the same as Costco
In my neck of the woods today, SR 436 & SR 434 (Forest City Road): Costco $3.27, WaWa $3.47, for 87 regular.

That's a seven dollar difference to fill the delivery truck if it's near empty, as it is sometimes when I return from a trip to the Space Coast stores.

I could fill up at Costco and then go to WaWa and buy the apple fritter and coffee. That would put me twelve bucks ahead of the game.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
OKC Costco is $2.91 for E10 Top Tier, Premium is $3.29 E10 Top Tier.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Gas station down the road went up a dime to $5.19 for regular. I told my Boss that Im now working to put gas in my truck so I can go to work.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I filled up with the "good stuff" at $4.80 yesterday. I only bought $20 worth, but it still stung. I'm thinking about taking the performance tune off my car for the time being so I can use the less expensive (refuse to call it cheap) stuff.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
3.09 at Sams in Springfield, MO yesterday, but 3.39 40 miles north.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I was recently informed about a phone app called GasBuddy.

It "seems" really great showing gas prices all over, and can even populate a map ahead if you are travelling.

I have not messed with the "deals" on the app, but I like it for the price awareness.

With the price increases, it can certainly help!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Just hit 3.79 in town.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
From $3.45 yesterday morning to $3.79 last night. Mad

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoyW
posted Hide Post
Just hit 4.09 here in Central Illinois.

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 84 | Location: Taylorville,Il. | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
$3.55 for 93 octane at Costco a few days ago. Before that it was $4.04 for 93 at a 76/BP near me.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheapest local station has regular at $4.89 and premium at $5.17. Of course the "big" name stations are typically $0.20 to $0.30 a gallon more.

I usually go to a station near our range that's on Indian land where it's significantly less money, around $0.50 per gallon, but haven't been there in a week so I'm not sure what they're getting.

Times are tough...

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
A station by my office was $3.79 yesterday and $4.19 this morning.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post