SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, I paid $3.099 for regular unleaded

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I landed in Midland, TX on Monday and passed a Chevron showing $3.39 for 85 octane. My Costco back home in the Sacramento are is $5.14 for 87.

I love it when Gavvy Newsom yells that Big Oil is mugging Californians when the other 49 states seem to be ignored by Big Oil.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
$3.449 at Costco, Altamonte Springs

$3.399 at Buc-ees, Daytona

$3.539 and up at most other places around here.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
$3.69 at Kwik Trip

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I landed in Midland, TX on Monday and passed a Chevron showing $3.39 for 85 octane. My Costco back home in the Sacramento are is $5.14 for 87.

I love it when Gavvy Newsom yells that Big Oil is mugging Californians when the other 49 states seem to be ignored by Big Oil.

Big Government make more on a gallon of gas than Big Oil does...A LOT More! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Monday, I paid $4.19 for regular at Costco Frown

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:

I'm curious. Your location shows Oregon. Until recently, Oregon banned most self-service gas pumps. Did Costco have attendants to pump for you? Or did they have some sort of exemption?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
New law allows gas stations to have half their pumps to be self-service. At Costco, I've been going to the self-service side because it's faster.

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:

I'm curious. Your location shows Oregon. Until recently, Oregon banned most self-service gas pumps. Did Costco have attendants to pump for you? Or did they have some sort of exemption?

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, I drove by my closest station(Valero) here in the Canyon Lake area, and I saw it was high at $3.599. The next station, an Exxon, had it at $3.399, but I got it at $3.299 since I use the Exxon app.

I think I’ve been using this Exxon app for about the last couple of years, and the 10 cents a gallon savings adds up.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1174 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Regular and diesel have been sitting on $3.39 and $3.99, respectively, for about a week now at the station I pass on the daily commute.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
@ Costco in Sterling VA

$3.49 for regular and $3.99 for premium.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$3.65 here in the Yoop.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Filled up at Costco yesterday, $3.52 per gallon. Keeps creeping up.

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For “regular gas” in Newsome’s California shit-hole…

“Brand Name” stations are over $6.00
Local “mom-pop” stations are $5.50-$5.85
Costco is $5.09

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I was pumping E85 here to save money, or so I thought. The E85 is much cheaper than E10 premium, with the same octane. For the same octane rating, it appears to give some savings, even with the reduction in fuel economy from the majority ethanol. But, looking at the dollars per mile, in my spreadsheet, I just realized that I am still at about $0.30 per mile, no matter what fuel I purchase. So, I may purchase regular at $3.25 rather than E85 at $2.85, while avoiding premium at $4.50.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
$3.159 for 87 this morning in far N Houston

Have to fill up the Denali, not looking forward to that one.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Costco here is $3.42, just about everything is is 20¢ to 30¢ higher.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
Last Sunday, I paid 5.29 here in OC. Drove to Vegas for a couple days and it was 4.89. Gassed up this morning here in Huntington Beach, 5.89.

Posts: 757 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Diesel is taking a spike too---over $5.20 outside Lehigh Valley.

That will hit all the grocers and goods real fast....................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jer830:
Last Sunday, I paid 5.29 here in OC. Drove to Vegas for a couple days and it was 4.89. Gassed up this morning here in Huntington Beach, 5.89.
Orange County has the highest weekly price increase in all of California.

Orange County gas prices are moving closer in parallel to crude oil prices than US average gas price or Houston.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post