SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Finally shot my new 19 Gen 4 yesterday. (zero issues) Great gun, very happy with the purchase. First glock, going to have to get used to the trigger but I found it very easy to shoot and very accurate.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M_E_
posted Hide Post
Nope, STILL don't have a Glock. I bought a new HK P30 instead.

Glockless & proud of it.

The bigger the hole, the harder they squirt!

Posts: 991 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a fan of 9mm.. that said, as far as glocks I have owned 2 glock 17's and 2 glock 19's all were first and second jen. I sold them all and since I have a 2- 226's, 2- 228's, and 1 p232
I also have a Kahr k9 (see the trend). I like the feel of the heavier gun. accuracy is really close for me. I still think that I like my sigs for the compound, and nothing shoots better than my s/s 226. for c.c my Kahr K9 in a Remora no clip holster and my p232 all s/s in a croossbread are tops. I may look in to a glock 19 in a year or 2 tho lol.
I enjoy reading all of the reponses, hope u guys go easy on mine!

Posts: 14 | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Any chance this thread could morph into "You will also buy a Mossberg 500?" In 12 gauge, naturally, with 600-grain Brenneke slugs leading the way. In case there's anything left, just about any old buckshot load or Glock could play clean-up.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M_E_:

Glockless & proud of it.
It's bugging me....I can't quite place where I've seen this kind of behavior before...

{snaps fingers} Now I remember.

I used to know this guy that, everytime the subject of homosexuality would come up, he'd go out of his way to let everyone present know he wasn't Gay. And y'know, the more he said it, the less we believed it. I mean, no one was really thinking it until he just kept bringing it up.

So, if there's anything you want to tell us, well, there's no time like the present. Razz

Oh, and that guy... he made such a point of going out of his way on that subject, well, he was asked not to come around anymore, because it got to be really annoying.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Glockless & proud of it.

Para's going to use his Hypnotism and Mojo to convert you...You are powerless to resist! Smile

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nah, I think he's a closet Glocker. I think he loves the Glock. Can't get enough Glock. Razz

Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
He's just "...less" and proud of it.

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Kind of suspected it...A Glockoholic...They always pretend to prefer the expensive gun, but you know the cheap ones are way more fun... Big Grin

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He yearns to have a big, black Glock slipped into his tight holster, and practice retention drills for hours and hours.

Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
Well, they say once you go Glock, there's no turning back the clock.

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Glockless & proud of it.

MMMmmm...A big 'ol G20 will do that to a Glockoholic...Once they've had a 10mm... Wink

...Then the lies and coverups start...Pretty soon they're putting HK stickers on their Range Bags to mislead the family and friends...

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He yearns to have a big, black Glock slipped into his tight holster, and practice retention drills for hours and hours.

LMAO!! I almost lost my drink of beer all over the key board!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
What he said! 20SF all the way, especially when you hit a deer or elk on the highway. For general CCW, a 19 or 26 w/Pearce mag extender works fine.

posted Hide Post
Does anybody here shoot a Glock 17L? If so, please tell me about them.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I've bought two more guns (one today) since I last checked in........still no Glock Big Grin Wink

Guns bought were both used. Model 66 S&W and today I bought an 18" Ithaca Model 37 12 ga for beside the bed.

Passed on several Glocks.

It is what you learn AFTER you know it all that is most important!

Posts: 570 | Location: McMinnville, TN | Registered: January 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I'll be ill if I stare at that. Frown Eek

It is what you learn AFTER you know it all that is most important!

Posts: 570 | Location: McMinnville, TN | Registered: January 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Only 1 round required for a Glock break in Mustang.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Well the Glock 27 that the wife bought me several months ago is finally getting its first range session in the mourning.
Gee I wonder if it'll respond like all my other Glock and run 100% out of the box or will it require a 500rd break-in period before it starts to function properly.

That's the shiznit Mustang-PaPa.
What kind of holster is that?

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Thanks! The holster is a DeSantis Cozy Partner.
I have the same for my S&W J-Frame and it works really well so I decided to get one for the G27 and it also will work on my G26 as well.
The price was around $55.99/shipped at Optics Planet.

Thanks Mustang

I've got a bin full of holsters as it is but I want one. You guys have got to stop posting these pics! Smile

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post