SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From the people I know, there is a universal common reaction to this latest coup attempt against President Trump. A mix of high level shock and anger that is made worse because no one knows what to do. They all want the people pulling off this voter fraud to get a strong dose of justice, but there is little to no confidence that any govt agency is determined to follow through. The ill feelings to the DEMs is just beyond description.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
From the people I know, there is a universal common reaction to this latest coup attempt against President Trump. A mix of high level shock and anger that is made worse because no one knows what to do. They all want the people pulling off this voter fraud to get a strong dose of justice, but there is little to no confidence that any govt agency is determined to follow through. The ill feelings to the DEMs is just beyond description.

These un-American, hostile fucks are arrogant too! Because they strike with impunity, and will never face the bar-of-justice.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
I just tried to watch a little bit of Fox...

Wow, supremely disappointing...they're all in on a Biden win...

Listening to them repeat over and over how Ol' Sleepy wants unity...'we're not the enemy...' utter BS...you can bet if he gets the chance those two are going to go full scorched-earth on us Jan. 21...

I had noticed a very slight tone change a week or two ago, even on Tucker Carlson...just cracking the possibility that Sleepy could win...will be interesting to see what he and Hannity say on Monday.

Changing the channel...

If the irregularities we've seen are just the tip of the iceberg...there's absolutely no way this should be happening.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I'm cutting the cord completely on cable. No more MSM for me. Watched Fox for the last time the evening of the election and they were left of Racheal Maddow that night. Dana "I'm with Bush" Perino couldn't help but smile as Trump was trashed throughout the evening.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Fox pulled Judge Jeanine's show because of her staunch defense of the President! Can it be any clearer, gentlemen? FUCK.YOU.FOX. Mad

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfr...020/11/07/id/995958/

Fox News Cancels 'Justice With Judge Jeanine' This Weekend Over Trump

By Eric Mack | Saturday, 07 November 2020 09:25 PM

For those of you that might have tuned in and did not see Fox News' "Justice" with Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night, sources told Newsmax the show was suspended over a spat on the network's coverage of President Donald Trump.

Sources close to the network tell Newsmax, because she made a very staunch defense of President Trump and wanted to expose the vote fraud that took place in the election, Fox News decided not to air her show. It had extended coverage of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech of a contested election.

The sources gave no inclination of whether the network is going to keep the show going, but we hear she was suspended at least for this weekend.

Fox News is not the only news organization scrambling to go decisively critical of President Trump.

The New York Times reported Rupert Murdoch's tabloid, the New York Post, has shifted its tone on Trump as a top editor has planned his own exit from the reputed oldest newspaper in American history.

"Col Allan, a wizard there, says he plans to retire next year," the Times reported Saturday.

Murdoch had once been a controlling owner of Fox News.

Fox News critically was the first, and for a longtime on Election Day, the only news organization to call the state of Arizona for Biden. Arizona's 11 electoral votes, still in dispute in the state's ongoing election count and with the Trump campaign, are pivotal to decide the presidential electoral college victor.

Newsmax, citing the close race under 20,000 votes and pending Trump campaign legal challenges, has not called the state of Arizona or Pennsylvania, leaving the true victor of the election still undecided.

© 2020 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's the cancel culture X1000...expect ALOT more of it...getting the truth out?? The Trump team is going to have to work the courts hard, because no matter how much evidence they have, if no one will broadcast it (censorship), it becomes a very different situation.

And anyone who doesn't toe the line is going to get steamrolled, pulled, cancelled, etc...

They're entering the phase where they're trying to just exhaust and wear people down...no matter how much overwhelming evidence presented, it'll just be 'so...what difference does it make at this point???'

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
https://youtu.be/ficae6x1Q5A

...you might want to download this soon...

Folks.
If you think the video is too long, go to the 30 minute mark and watch through to the 38 minute mark.

You then may think all of the video is worth watching.

Aint that something. Not unexpected, but good to have as evidence with a lib (my sis, not rabid, but a lib, none the less).

F these mofos.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
I'm cutting the cord completely on cable. No more MSM for me. Watched Fox for the last time the evening of the election and they were left of Racheal Maddow that night. Dana "I'm with Bush" Perino couldn't help but smile as Trump was trashed throughout the evening.

I haven’t watch Fox since 2012 and chicanery like this makes me feel good about that particular decision.

IMO Fox is worse than the MSM right now because most on the Right know the MSM is the propaganda mouthpiece of the GDC’s, while far too many on the right still consider Fox an ally when that is clearly not the case any longer.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Report: Wisconsin Election Clerks May Have Illegally Altered Thousands of Ballots
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...housands-of-ballots/

That is kind of big

These clerks and people who verify the ballots are low level minions of the Democrat party. They are willing to do the bidding and cheating for the Dems. These are most likely middle class people with husbands, wives, kids, neighbors and live like many of us do. The prospect of being charged with a felony and going to prison for a number of years would most likely mortify these people and it damn well should. I doubt the real consequences of what they are doing never entered their thought process.

A hard rain of justice falling on several dozen or as many as possible of these people would go a long way to making others reluctant to do this in the future. Sadly the hard rains of justice have been in a severe drought for a long time now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dems and the media legitimized this fraud by dehumanizing Trump, they cannot grasp that their actions will have personal consequences.

Posts: 739 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KLGUY:
The Dems and the media legitimized this fraud by dehumanizing Trump, they cannot grasp that their actions will have personal consequences.

I would say they don't care...but they most certainly do...there a cruel, vicious people in this world that enjoy attempting to hurt others. We've been witnessing it for 4 years on an hourly basis...

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.

posted Hide Post
Report: Wisconsin Election Clerks May Have Illegally Altered Thousands of Ballots

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...housands-of-ballots/

Poll workers in Wisconsin may have unlawfully altered thousands of mail-in ballots due to unlawful guidance from the state’s election commission, according to a report.

According to Wisconsin law, an absentee ballot requires that it be signed by a witness who also lists his or her address. Should the ballot not contain the a witness address, the ballot is disallowed and must be returned to the voter so that the witness can provide that information.

However, according to a report from the “Dan O’Donnell Show,” sources claim that “clerks and vote counters” in the state wrote in the witness signatures themselves. Furthermore, the report claims that the election workers chose to write in the addresses because they were illegally advised to do so by the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC).

If the poll workers did in fact write the addresses in, the ballots are invalid.

“The statute is very, very clear,” said retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman. “If an absentee ballot does not have a witness address on it, it’s not valid. That ballot is not valid.”

According to O’Donnell, “The WEC sent uniform instructions to voters with their mail-in ballots that informed them that ‘your witness must sign and provide their full address (street number, street name, city) in the Certification of Witness section’ and warned that ‘if any of the required information above is missing, your ballot will not be counted.'”

Though, according to O’Donnell, additional guidance was sent to clerks in October that instructed them to fill-in the witness address portion of the ballot themselves, to prevent it from being invalidated.

“Please note that the clerk should attempt to resolve any missing witness address information prior to Election Day if possible, and this can be done through reliable information (personal knowledge, voter registration information, through a phone call with the voter or witness),” the WEC wrote. “The witness does not need to appear to add a missing address.”

Judge Gableman says that directive “turned the statute on its head.”

“In defiance of and direct contradiction to the statute, the Wisconsin Elections Commission gave guidance–that is, cover–to all 72 county clerks and turned the statute on his head,” Gableman explained. “They said, ‘Gee, we know the law says an absentee ballot without the witness address is not valid, but county clerk, you have a duty to go ahead and look up on your own the witness’ address if there’s no address on the absentee ballot.”

The WEC appears to be aware of the questionable legality of their directive given that the commission told clerks to write the addresses in using red ink, which would make the ballots easier to locate during a recount.

O’Donnell writes:

The Republican Party of Wisconsin estimates that thousands of witness addresses may have been changed, thus invalidating the ballots on which they appeared. The statutory remedy for this is to subtract a commensurate number of votes for the candidates for whom those ballots were cast, meaning that vote totals may substantially change.

President Trump’s campaign is investigating the scale to which clerks and election workers were altering ballots as well as several other incidents that it has termed ‘irregularities.’ President Trump has also publicly called for a recount of Wisconsin’s vote.

As it stands, Joe Biden won the state by roughly 20,000 votes. In addition to investigating potentially invalid ballots in Wisconsin, the Trump legal team is also looking at potential irregularities and allegations of fraud in several other states.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nevada Whistleblower Says He Witnessed Processing of Illegitimate Votes

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...-illegitimate-votes/

Fox News reported on Saturday that a whistleblower in Nevada swore an affidavit declaring that he witnessed illegitimate processing of ballots as an election worker.

Specifically, the whistleblower claimed to have been instructed to count ballots needing signature verification that lacked the requisite signatures to be eligible.

Fox News’s John Roberts said:

In just the last hour in Nevada, an election worker whose job was to process mail-in ballots says he witnessed irregularities in counting those ballots and was told by a supervisor — who he names — to put through ballots he believed needed signature verification without that verification first being done.

He says he was also told to ignore discrepancies with addresses. That worker has sworn out an affidavit which has been sent to the Department of Justice here in Washington. A Trump campaign attorney says of that, quote, “The affidavit makes clear that we’re not dealing with oversights or sloppiness. This was intentional criminal conduct.”

The Nevada Republican Party said it received thousands of complaints regarding the general election in Nevada. It also said thousands of ballots were processed “without meaningful observation” by Republican observers.

The Nevada GOP claimed via statement on Wednesday:

There have been a number of mail ballots turned in to Clark County Department of Elections that are being processed without meaningful observation. Ballots are continuing to be processed in this same manner.

“The fact remains that hundreds of thousands of ballots have been counted in Clark County and as a Judge and the Secretary of State have confirmed we have not been allowed to observe or challenge a single signature match for these votes. With the issues that have been reported regarding the election, we are now more than ever concerned with the lack of the transparency in observing and challenging possible invalid ballots,” says Donald J Trump Campaign Co-Chair Adam Laxalt.

On Thursday, the Nevada GOP announced its submission of a criminal referral to Attorney General William Barr alleging 3,602 instances of voter fraud in the Silver State.

posted Hide Post
Good read. Trump hasn't even hit back yet. That starts tomorrow. Could be a entirely different picture by the end of next week.

quote:
Hey guys, this thing is not only not over; it is scary for Biden. I mean really scary, and most of all, the media know it. Thus, the rush to get everyone in line with the narrative that a 78-year-old, early-dementia former V.P., who could not draw a crowd larger than a dozen, just beat D.J. in a fair election.

Process that for a moment.

Start with Pennsylvania. Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes. Pennsylvania is 20.

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason. Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it. Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules. A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution. OK, wanna bet she does?

Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania. Biden 270

Link

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Detroit Ballot Tabulators Entered Names of Non-Voters During Count

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...voters-during-count/

Two observers who were at the TCF Center in Detroit during the absentee ballot counting process have produced affidavits claiming they witnessed workers create new voter files with information obtained from ballots.

Bob Cushman, who was an appointed and trained Republican poll challenge, wrote in an affidavit:

The main list of persons who had registered to vote on or before November 1, 2020, was listed on an electronic poll book, often referred to as the QVF. As I understand it, the Supplemental Sheets were the lists of persons who had registered to vote on November 2, 2020 or November 3, 2020.

I observed that none of the names on these new ballots were on the QVF or the Supplemental Sheets.
I saw the computer operators at several counting boards manually adding the names and addresses of these thousands of ballots to the QVF system.

When I asked what the possible justification was to counting ballots from unknown, unverified “persons”, I was told by election supervisors that the Wayne County Clerk’s Office had “checked them out.”

I challenged not one ballet, but the entire process as the names were not in the Poll Books or Supplemental Sheets and because the DOB’s were all wrong, all being marked as 01-01-1900.

“Every ballot was being fraudulently and manually entered into the Electronic Poll Book (QVF), as having been born on January 1, 1900. This ‘last’ batch of ballots was processed in the 8 PM to 10 PM time frame,” Cushman wrote.

“When I asked about this impossibility of each ballot having the same birthday occurring in 1900, I was told that was the instruction that came down from the Wayne County Clerk’s office.”

Lori Levin, a non-partisan challenger, witnessed similar behavior by workers. According to her affidavit:

The person opening ballots was in the middle of this table and when she would scan the ballot it would not come up in the electronic poll book. I then insisted they had to be in the paper pollbook and I needed to verify. She would hover entirely over the paper pollbook with her body and sometimes check a name and other times not check a name but refused to let me see this. They would then manually enter the name and often a birthdate of 01/01/1900.

Levi told The Kyle Olson Show that she was one of the credentialed observers who was shut out of the TCF Center and blocked from watching through the windows because workers used pizza boxes and other cardboard to cover them.

She expanded on her claim that she was not seeing the voter’s name on the computer screen as the worker scanned the ballot, which indicated the voter was not registered.

Levi said when she or another challenger would “step in” to look at the screen, the worker would yell for her to “get back six feet,” a requirement that a judge had overturned.

“If it didn’t come up on the screen, then we were supposed to be able to verify in the poll book,” which contains last-minute registrations.

Levi said workers would not let her close enough to see whether the voter’s name was there, either.

As her affidavit indicated, workers would scan ballots that would not come up in the system, “And I can tell by the way the lady’s hovering over the book and fumbling and she’d kind of look over at her other worker and kind of shake her head knowing that they know that it’s not in the book.”

“So then they’re manually enter the voter, so now it’s coming up on the screen where we’re supposed to be standing over by and looking,” she said.

The voter would then appear and the ballot would then be counted.

Levi said she was able to write down about a dozen names and addresses that were counted that way.

The voter was entered without a birth date, or with 01/01/1900, and she suspected those would be changed at a later date “so they didn’t look so suspicious.”

Levi asked and was told “under no circumstances” is a poll worker allowed to enter a voter’s name into the database.

Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
The stock in trade of first responders is to remain calm in crisis, create order from chaos, sort out the facts to determine what really happened, and proceed appropriately from there. Although I lived and worked by that mantra for more than 40 years, it is difficult to find calm in the current storm. Many of my friends and family and I are worried, not so much for ourselves, but for the kind of country our grandchildren will inherit. The ghosts of Saul Alinsky, Krushchev, Mao, and Stalin must relish the prospects.

But regardless of how the election ultimately turns out, one thing is absolutely certain. President Trump has exposed a fake Leftist media for what they are, phony and biased polls, politically motivated prosecutions, criminals within our own justice and intelligence apparatus, China is not our friend, and the depths to which the Left is willing to sink to attain their objectives. He has demonstrated that we CAN make America great again, and that patriots are a force to be reckoned with. What he has done for businesses, the economy, trade agreements, national defense, veterans, immigration, world peace, and American pride cannot be denied. He is an imperfect man, but a leader, and the world damn sure couldn't ignore him. He may not ultimately be our President, but has planted a seed that at least 70 million American patriots want to see take hold and grow. We will weather the storm, and I am confident the ship will in time right itself. In the meanwhile, buy ammo.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Back to the news. I am completely done with Fox news. I used to record Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm but I stopped that. They are now completely in the tank for Biden and getting rid of those who won't join the new Fox.

I guess I will continue to get my news from here at the forum and a few other places but that is about it. I refuse to listen to anything that Biden has to say or any other democrat. I will be watching a lot of reruns of CSI I guess.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Back to the news. I am completely done with Fox news. I used to record Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm but I stopped that. They are now completely in the tank for Biden and getting rid of those who won't join the new Fox.

I guess I will continue to get my news from here at the forum and a few other places but that is about it. I refuse to listen to anything that Biden has to say or any other democrat. I will be watching a lot of reruns of CSI I guess.

I’ve been keeping an open tab for foxnews.com on my iPad and iPhone for the last several years. That ended this morning. Switched it to newsmax.com. It’s not as flashy as the other sites, but I’m sure it’ll improve aesthetically as time goes on with more popularity.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I used to record Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm but I stopped that. They are now completely in the tank for Biden and getting rid of those who won't join the new Fox.

So the three you named gave up on Trump?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those who need a clear understanding of who is actually going to decide this election this is a good and rather easy to understand rundown.
It's stunningly amazing how genius our fore fathers were in drafting the Constitution.

quote:
Who determines the outcome of the presidential election in a given state? Governors? Secretaries of state or boards of election superintendents? The courts? Fox News' decision desk? Nope. The president wins a state when electors selected by state legislatures conduct a vote in their respective states on Dec. 14. Thus, ultimately, according to the Constitution, the state legislators wind up serving as the kingmakers in a disputed election.

Link