SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Th silence is giving me a crisis of faith. Someone toss me a prayer book quick.

Its really getting to be crunch time.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It does seem to have gone quiet. Some time ago there was a report that the FBI would probably finish the investigation sometime in May.

It's going to be quite an uproar no matter what happens. The public knows too much about the details.

It would be good to hear that Abedin / Mills / Sullivan have been interviewed.

I wonder how much the Clinton team can find out about what Pagliano said to the FBI. Is there anything that stops Clinton's lawyers from talking to him ?

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Judge Napolitano was on O'Reilly tonight, and said that he thought that the interviews of Hillary's staff may have already occurred and that he expected things to wrap up fairly soon. He said that he expected an announcement would be made when they interview Hillary and that it would be the final interview. He also said that there was no doubt, in his mind, that Hillary broke the law and that the FBI has enough evidence to not only indict but convict. Of course the DOJ will be in charge, but I certainly hope the judge is right on this one! At least for an indictment recommendation. He was very confident. He also speculated that Comey might resign if he recommends an indictment and Obama and the DOJ don't do it. I'm REALLY curious to see where this goes.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
A friend who works for the DOJ said the same thing to me about Comey. He said he was a very stand up guy and would step down before being told what his job was.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Judge Napolitano was on O'Reilly tonight

Ha, if I waited about 20 minutes I could have just posted the interview - here it is:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/485...hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
The outcome of this is equal to, if not more important to me, than the election. If this is not prosecuted, every single thing this Country stands for means absolutely NOTHING.

Being an Illinois native...I know political corruption. We have two former governors in the .fed pen right this moment for doing a FRACTION of what she did. A fraction. Same for her husband and kid. Along with the rest of them. They are a cancer in the soul of this great Nation.

"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
about the speeches that H Clinton gave:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/g...-government-n2152497

According to public records, Clinton gave 92 speeches between 2013 and 2015. Her standard fee is $225,000, and she collected $21.6 million dollars in just under two years.

Clinton made 8 speeches to big banks, netting $1.8 million, according to a CNN analysis...The standard fee and her demands are outlined in a memo from the Harry Walker Agency in New York.

According to the memo, Clinton requires travel by private jet, and even specifies that she prefers a Gulfstream 450 or larger.

Her staff requires first class and business class tickets. And two members of her staff require up to three days on site to prepare, with all local transportation and meals included.

The memo states Clinton should be booked into a presidential suite with up to three separate rooms attached.

Clinton also requires a flat fee of $1,000 to pay for an onsite stenographer to record everything she says. However, Clinton is not required to provide the host with a copy, according to the memo.

Costs associated with her demands are on top of her speaking fee.

Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
The outcome of this is equal to, if not more important to me, than the election. If this is not prosecuted, every single thing this Country stands for means absolutely NOTHING.

Being an Illinois native...I know political corruption. We have two former governors in the .fed pen right this moment for doing a FRACTION of what she did. A fraction. Same for her husband and kid. Along with the rest of them. They are a cancer in the soul of this great Nation.

Don't forget the other two who were also convicted and went to prison. She is just another corrupt politician from a state full of them.

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A reminder:

Judicial Watch has gotten court approval to take sworn testimony from Patrick Kennedy, Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, and Bryan Pagliano.

The testimony will start in a few weeks.

This is court ordered discovery about why there was conspiracy to keep Clinton's email hidden from numerous FOIA requests.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Salon Writer: Hillary Should Probably be Indicted

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and found this article from a Salon writer basically saying that the FBI needs to hurry up and indict Hillary. Now granted, the guy who wrote this article is an admitted Bernie Sanders supporter, and from the casual amount of attention I have been paying to the Democratic primary, I gather that things are getting nastier between Hillary and Bernie, not nicer.

All that being said, I was more or less under the impression that most Democrats – including the hardcore Bernie supporters – were of the opinion that attacking Hillary on the email business was really just throwing fuel on an exclusively right-wing fire. Turns out, not so much:

Bernie Sanders is the only Democratic candidate for president not linked to an FBI investigation. This used to mean something in American politics, but those days are gone. Today, I’m viewed as delusional, by the same people who think smart politics and qualifications entail endless scandals, poor decision-making on everything from major foreign policy decisions to Wall Street speeches, and ongoing FBI investigations. In truth, the only delusion is believing that a candidate at risk of DOJ indictments, and facing political repercussions even without these indictments, would make a great president.

At the end of the day, Americans everywhere will realize that the rule of law applies to Hillary Clinton, and that honesty and integrity will propel Bernie Sanders to the presidency. The FBI’s reputation is at stake, both globally and at home, and I explain why in this YouTube segment. James Comey and the agents who’ve devoted endless hours to Clinton’s email investigation will soon disclose their findings to the American people; to think nothing will result from this year-long probe is naive. Remember, the FBI doesn’t give parking tickets.

Again, two people on opposite ends of the political spectrum, who are experts on classified intelligence, state the same thing pertaining to the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s emails.

Yes, America needs Bernie Sanders to stay in the race. Vermont’s Senator will win the Democratic nomination, primarily because his competitor can’t even type an email without scandal. It will be interesting to see the nationwide media frenzy once this story hits.

Here’s the interesting part of this, to me: what if this becomes the dominant viewpoint, just among Bernie Sanders’ already-sizeable voting bloc? Can the Obama administration really refuse to indict Clinton if virtually all Republicans, a majority of independents, and almost half of all Democrats think she ought to be indicted?

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h...y-probably-indicted/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Yes, it appears a shit-storm is forming on the horizon....I hope! There has to be a fair number of democrats sweating bullets over this, especially this deep into the election cycle.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
sdy
wishing we
were congress
posted April 21, 2016 07:25 PM Hide Post
It does seem to have gone quiet. Some time ago there was a report that the FBI would probably finish the investigation sometime in May.

Comey said today that the investigation could extend beyond the Democrat convention in July. Maybe they should put Daryl Issa on the case.... Yeah, that'd do it....

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04...video/#ixzz46WHwEfg7

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can the Obama administration really refuse to indict Clinton if virtually all Republicans, a majority of independents, and almost half of all Democrats think she ought to be indicted?

We shall see... This could be the biggest earthquake in American politics ever. Come on James.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
If you read what Comey actually says, along with the context, you get an understanding past the grabby headline.

What I read was "We will not be rushed and willmmake sure it is thourough and complete. If it takes beyond the convention, so be it. I will not be pushed."

That's what I read at least...

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.realclearpolitics.c...congress_130368.html

A lawyer for the former Hillary Clinton staffer who set up her private email server has told Congress that his client still will not appear before Senate committees investigating the matter.

The Senate committees on the judiciary and homeland security had renewed their request to question Bryan Pagliano about the server after news broke that the FBI, which is also investigating the server, had offered him immunity.

Committee leaders had told Pagliano that the immunity grant should relieve any concerns he had about being prosecuted if he testified before them and requested that he appear before them. He had refused to speak with them last year, invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in declining to answer questions from the lawmakers about the server and email setup.

But Pagliano's attorney, Mark MacDougall, said in a March 11 letter obtained by The Associated Press on Friday that Pagliano would "respectfully decline" their invitation.

MacDougall also stressed that Pagliano had "not waived his rights under the Fifth Amendment as a matter of fact or law," though he did not provide any details about the grant of immunity.

"With all appropriate respect, whether and when a citizen may assert a Fifth Amendment a constitutional right is not up to your legal staff," MacDougall wrote. "Whatever agreement Mr. Pagliano may have reached with the Department of Justice in no way constitutes a waiver of his Fifth Amendment rights."

adding: Mark McDougall is a member of Akin Gump law firm.

One of the firm’s highest profile attorneys is Vernon Jordan, Jr., a longtime Clinton insider who was on Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential transition committee. The former first couple, along with President Obama and Michelle Obama, recently attended Jordan’s 80th birthday, which was held at Martha’s Vineyard.

Clinton’s financial ties to Akin Gump also run deep. Federal Election Commission (FEC) records show that five Akin Gump attorneys have bundled $129,850 for Clinton’s campaign through June 30.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09...ily-to-her-campaign/

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Sooo, let's send him one of those committee subpoenas and see who's right.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
If you read what Comey actually says, along with the context, you get an understanding past the grabby headline.

What I read was "We will not be rushed and willmmake sure it is thourough and complete. If it takes beyond the convention, so be it. I will not be pushed."

That's what I read at least...

Fingers crossed: "Hitlery wins the Democratic Nomination, gives her acceptance speech, FBI cuffs her and perp walks her out." Hell yes I'd pay to watch that. Shoot, I could see her getting arrested and perp walked playing on a loop on my tv for a while. Big Grin

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
SS agents backing away, and letting FBI'S do their job with the bracelets. That would be sweet.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.realclearpolitics.c...congress_130368.html

A lawyer for the former Hillary Clinton staffer who set up her private email server has told Congress that his client still will not appear before Senate committees investigating the matter.

The Senate committees on the judiciary and homeland security had renewed their request to question Bryan Pagliano about the server after news broke that the FBI, which is also investigating the server, had offered him immunity...

I think his talking to the FBI is far more important. These hearings tend to get theatrical, and while I enjoy seeing liars exposed on national news, I'll take criminal charges over public embarrassment.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post