SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I think history will show that Bill and Hillary were a different species from the usual corrupt Washington politician. The typical Washington corrupt politician was a lawyer whose ambition eventually overrode everything else about him/her, to the point that they would cheat, lie and steal, and betray friends and family, political and business associates.

As Hyman Roth would say, "small potatoes."

The Clintons might fool you because of their Ivy League polish, their clothes, their lifestyle of the rich and famous. But beneath all that, you basically have a Ma Barker and a Pretty Boy Floyd. I mean that literally.

Look right past "governor, president, First Lady, secretary of state"--these are two thugs who acquired immense power and riches because they went into a kindergarten of badass wannabes and showed them what hardcore crime looks like.

If Barr exposes the whole sordid coup attempt, who do you think will be at the very top of it all?

While I 100% believe the Clintons are one of the main concerns here, I believe there are MANY more powerful people involved. This an international concern. I hope Clinton goes down. I also hope every other powerful MF'er involved also goes down. This is a very big network. Huge. Brit Royals, Fortune 100 CEOs, current players in US govt. Hollywood A-listers. Why would Epstein be rumored to be linked to American and Israeli intelligence? This is one hell of a can of worms.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is a very big network. Huge. Brit Royals, Fortune 100 CEOs, current players in US govt. Hollywood A-listers. Why would Epstein be rumored to be linked to American and Israeli intelligence? This is one hell of a can of worms.

I agree that it is a very big network, and I agree with your description of the make up of it. But there always needs to be a kingpin pulling it all together, coordinating it all, or it would fly off in all directions. My bet is Bill and Hillary.

Epstein's link to American and Israeli intelligence? Keep in mind Comey was head of FBI and Brennan of CIA.

How big is this whole thing? (I see Epstein as a tangential part-- blackmail leverage in a general way-- of the whole coup. In much the same way that the weaponizing of all the major agencies of government was a general strategy for power that might or might not have specific application-- though clearly FBI and CIA did have.)

I doubt Epstein will make it out alive-- out of prison-- to testify about anything.

I don't think there has been anything comparable in magnitude in American politics since 1861.

I pray for Bill Barr, and for our country. And I'm not usually a praying man. (And I'm not kidding.)

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking more likely that he was laundering black market money than anything else.

Posts: 5736 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
I'm thinking more likely that he was laundering black market money than anything else.

That would make sense. He is geographically close to drug routes, has more money than expected or calculated for the business he does. Look forward to it all coming out, hopefully Epstein will stay alive for a while.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
This is a very big network. Huge. Brit Royals, Fortune 100 CEOs, current players in US govt. Hollywood A-listers. Why would Epstein be rumored to be linked to American and Israeli intelligence? This is one hell of a can of worms.

I agree that it is a very big network, and I agree with your description of the make up of it. But there always needs to be a kingpin pulling it all together, coordinating it all, or it would fly off in all directions. My bet is Bill and Hillary.

Epstein's link to American and Israeli intelligence? Keep in mind Comey was head of FBI and Brennan of CIA.

How big is this whole thing? (I see Epstein as a tangential part-- blackmail leverage in a general way-- of the whole coup. In much the same way that the weaponizing of all the major agencies of government was a general strategy for power that might or might not have specific application-- though clearly FBI and CIA did have.)

I doubt Epstein will make it out alive-- out of prison-- to testify about anything.

I don't think there has been anything comparable in magnitude in American politics since 1861.

I pray for Bill Barr, and for our country. And I'm not usually a praying man. (And I'm not kidding.)

Bill Barr is part of the cover up.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I see no reason to conclude that at this point.

If it turns out to be true, we are, in plain English, fucked. The totalitarians win.

But I don't believe that.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
The peado was found injured in his cell. I for one will hope and pray it happens again and again.

I have zero tolerance for this thing, nor any of it’s associates.

May the guards do as they do and turn the other cheek.

Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigmule:
The peado was found injured in his cell. I for one will hope and pray it happens again and again.

Nah, screw that. In time sure, but not before he has time to implicate everyone else involved. He needs to be very well protected until they have what then need to roll everyone else involved up.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
quote:

Nah, screw that. In time sure, but not before he has time to implicate everyone else involved. He needs to be very well protected until they have what then need to roll everyone else involved up.

I agree. We need all the scoop we can get out of him before we hand him over to Bubba and the gang.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I can't say I know much about life in the big house but I watch tv and see movies so there's that. Roll Eyes If this was a hit, pretty ham-handed, no? Whether something was orchestrated by an outside element or common gen pop antics, half assed strangulation? A warning? The onset of well-deserved, long term torment? Why not choking to completion, fatal beating, shanking to the extreme? Did Epstein arrange to be Smolletted for many possible reasons?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Stunt for another attempt at getting bail, “he is in danger”.

Once bail is allowed, he will get suicided by some who won’t be connected to the Clintons...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
The peado was found injured in his cell.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Stunt for another attempt at getting bail, “he is in danger”.

Once bail is allowed, he will get suicided by some who won’t be connected to the Clintons...

Carlos Danger Wiener got back together with Huma.........I can see a staged murder-suicide with Carlos Danger killing Epstein and then killing himself.......with a suitcase of incriminating photos of Carlos and young girls. Clintons take out two birds with one stone.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:

Why do you say that?

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:

Why do you say that?

That confused the hell out of me too.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Maybe JE was injured by persons unknown as a message to STFU.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I'll say it again, he will never live to testify anything. Dead Man walking.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 376 | Registered: November 30, 2006Report This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I'll say it again, he will never live to testify anything. Dead Man walking.

Yeah, only way he stays alive is if he has (and TPTB know he has) some 'scorched earth' system that will ensure a massive data dump of dirt on all the players in the event of his untimely 'suicide'. But such a system would have had to have been set up in such a way it wouldn't be found out by the intel services of multiple countries. JE is smart, I just don't think he's THAT smart.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul