SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing being a high profile sex offender, he's in PC. He'd be dead meat in general population.

quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Epstein found injured in prison. News just broke.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/i...w-york-jail-n1034301

Did you try to hang yourself buttercup? Or did some big buck prisoner try to fuck you up? I don’t feel sorry for your ass Wink

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Golly it seems that bad things just always happen to anyone with the goods on any Clinton.

Best of luck to you Epstein, I am sure it will all work out for the best......

Roll Eyes

Reuters Story > https://www.reuters.com/articl...-media-idUSKCN1UK09B

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Right on,HighZonie!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
how's he gonna shoot himself in the back of the head in prison...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I guess "they" forgot to remove his shoe laces or belt before jailing him.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
This guy has the life expectancy of a ripe banana. Too many powerful people need him dead.

It's probably for the best. It's just a matter of time before he starts inventing stories involving Trump for Coup Part II.

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
This guy has the life expectancy of a ripe banana. Too many powerful people need him dead.

It's probably for the best. It's just a matter of time before he starts inventing stories involving Trump for Coup Part II.

That's my guess. He knows too much to stay alive.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Golly it seems that bad things just always happen to anyone with the goods on any Clinton.

Arkancide.

Arkancide is the unfortunate habit of potential witnesses to the Clintons' dirty dealings in Arkansas suddenly deciding to shoot themselves twice in the back of the head. Police and Coroners in Arkansas, notably Fahmy Malak who answered to Governor Bill Clinton, automatically described these shootings as "suicides."

After Bill Clinton became President the phenomenon spilled over to Washington D.C. when Hillary Clinton's ex-lover Vincent Foster was "Arkancided."

http://www.arkancide.com/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
how's he gonna shoot himself in the back of the head in prison...

Cleaning his gun of course

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37964 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting article just published in the Miami Herald -

Lawmaker says she’s been told to back off call for probe of Jeffrey Epstein’s work release

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I don't know how this guy is going to stay alive. Someone is going to take him out. Maybe they should move him to ADX Florence. SDNY has their hands full.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...multiple-times-1990s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence

"Tartaglione and Epstein have been complaining about conditions inside the MCC including flooding, rodents and bad food.

Epstein is now on suicide watch inside MCC, according to two sources. Attorneys for Epstein did not immediately return calls for comment."

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat."

It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Interesting article just published in the Miami Herald -

Lawmaker says she’s been told to back off call for probe of Jeffrey Epstein’s work release

The Miami Herald is the paper that busted this story wide open of late.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Methinks there are some very worried big names over this whole thing; I can’t wait until Epstein takes them down with him.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Methinks there are some very worried big names over this whole thing; I can’t wait until Epstein takes them down with him.

Me too. If he is alive to do it.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not holding my breath. Big names with big power. Not likely to come out of the shadows if they can help it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

He has to live long enough to accomplish that. Given the dollar signs behind the names, along with their power and notoriety, the odds are against him. Hopefully the prosecution has treated him like a terminally ill witness and have already video-recorded his testimony, along with gathering all of his evidence.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
We will know soon enough if the SDNY is corrupt. Ball is in their court. This is a hell of a case. If Epstein is allowed to interact with any other inmates, he is toast. Things will be "arranged". He needs to be in solitary 24/7. No shoelaces allowed.

Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Epstein has some very good insurance policies that powerful people know won't go to the grave with him. They're like ticking evidence time bombs. As long as he's alive.....

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I think history will show that Bill and Hillary were a different species from the usual corrupt Washington politician. The typical Washington corrupt politician has been a lawyer whose ambition eventually overrode everything else about him/her, to the point that they would cheat, lie and steal, and betray friends and family, political and business associates.

As Hyman Roth would say, "small potatoes."

The Clintons might fool you because of their Ivy League polish, their clothes, their lifestyle of the rich and famous. But beneath all that, you basically have a Ma Barker and a Pretty Boy Floyd. I mean that literally.

Look right past "governor, president, First Lady, secretary of state"--these are two thugs who acquired immense power and riches because they went into a kindergarten of badass wannabes and showed them what hardcore crime looks like.

Bill and Hillary were more than just "customers" of Epstein. They were amassing blackmail level information about very powerful people. (Remember, at least 500 FBI files-- and maybe many more-- disappeared on their watch in the 90s. That was long ago, with most of the subjects dead by now. They needed fresh material.)

If Barr exposes the whole sordid coup attempt, who do you think will be at the very top of it all, pulling all the strings?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post