SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
On the radio, they said his cellmate's lawyer says his cellmate knows what happened. Some conjecture, Ep may have paid someone to beat him up.

I have this sudden desire to watch " Dirty Harry" for the 37th time.

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
On the radio, they said his cellmate's lawyer says his cellmate knows what happened. Some conjecture, Ep may have paid someone to beat him up.

Jussy...is that you?

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Setting aside the Arkancide conspiracy theories, I think this was self-induced.

He's been trying to get out on bail and pledged nearly $660M as collateral but the judge still declined.

Either he paid someone or he did it to himself to help bolster the argument that it's not safe for him to be in prison if they ever want to prosecute him. He can live to stand for trial if he's let go on house confinement..

Posts: 4254 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
If this asshole isn't a flight risk, then who is?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Interesting reading ...

Thanks for posting this. Gives insight into how he acquired all the weath. Sociopathic pedophile with Superior Intelligence making all the lucrative connections.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
THE NEW YORK POST
Jeffrey Epstein planned baby-making factory to spread his DNA across humanity
Published: July 31, 2019 7:28 p.m. ET

New York Post article replayed by Marketwatch > https://www.marketwatch.com/st...mod=mw_theo_homepage

========================================

Yeah, I know - it's the New York Post Roll Eyes

but a way crazy Big Grin story.....

......"Jeffrey Epstein dreamed of improving humanity by using his sperm to impregnate scores of women at his New Mexico ranch — and also wanted his penis and head frozen after death so they could eventually be reanimated, according to a report Wednesday.".......

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. and headed to New York Downtown Hospital. A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.

Two weeks ago, Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.

Wow. Unbelievable. "...in an apparent suicide"?
Nope, I'm not buying suicide. Arkancide.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Case Closed

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Expect a few jail admins and guards to be found dead over the next several months.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The man who knew too much.

I can’t imagine that there would not have been a camera continuously recording events happening in Epstein’s cell.

Video must have been recorded of his suicide.
It would have been highly irresponsible, not having continuous video recording.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It is to the point now, if I see a video of him hanging himself, I will only think deepfake.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Expect a few jail admins and guards to be found dead over the next several months.
Stow the conspiracy stuff.

He was guilty of the crimes charged against him and he knew there is a mountain of evidence and witnesses against him. He killed himself. Just stow the fantasy BS. When you have some proof beyond contradicting stories in the immediate aftermath of a death, then you can discuss it in this forum. Until then, keep the everything-is-a-conspiracy crap out of here.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Roger that boss.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He saved a lot of people a lot of money. Good on him.

Posts: 2534 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I would have loved to see who got scooped up in the net with him, but all’s well that ends well.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
I believe we have some former Bureau of Prisons COs on here and maybe they can line out the details of BOP's suicide watch protocals (MCC is a BOP facility).

If Epstien was indeed on "suicide watch" that means (in my experience) a solo cell with 24/7 camera, a suicide smock and 15 minute cell checks for "living, breathing flesh". Of course a determined person will get it done, but this is, and always has been a major concern for jails and prisons and procedures to prevent suicides are not unfamiliar and uncommon to staff.

This is a mega-fail by a high security facility used to dealing with high-profile offenders.

Posts: 601 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Let’s hope the U.S. Marshals take the lead on the investigation of the Suicide.

FBI needs to stay far away from this.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post