SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Nemesis Rising!

by James Howard Kunstler

I voted for Bill Clinton twice. When they came up from the backwater of Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1992, they seemed like the fresh, bright antidote to twelve years of fusty Reaganism with the GHW Bush moldy cherry-on-top.

Fusty Reaganism. Yeah right. Slick Willy played his sax on Saturday Night Live and this dude got the tingles.

I'm thinking this guy is a blind squirrel at finding this nut. After reading what there is of his bio online, I believe he still votes Democrat and I am suspicious of his motives for this article - especially since he was (is?) such a fan boy of the Clintons for so many years.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah... good point!
But what he wrote is amusing.
The Clintons are done.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
^^^ Yeah... good point!
But what he wrote is amusing.
The Clintons are done.

Amen to that, brother!

A while back I was talking with with a fellow from this area who had dealings with the Clintons, and more than a little knowledge about the Whitewater goings on. The mob ain't got nothin' on Slick Willy and Hilda vonPansuit.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder how long it will be before one of the women Clinton raped while under age will come out as part of the "Me Too" movement. That would be the final nail in his coffin.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Nothing will stick to the Clintons. They will walk away scott free, as always.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Report This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Why do I get the feeling that a rash of suicides and "accidental" deaths are not far away.
A lot of BIG BOYS are looking at BIG trouble!
They will not take it easily or go down without pulling all the strings for there survival.

Posts: 4627 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:

I agree-- on this earth.

Hell awaits.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
In reguards to the Clintons and God it's a pay me now or pay me later situation. Maybe both.

posted Hide Post
Google Earth, Little Saint James Island, follow the $$$$. That's not a tiny Island. Ann Coulter thinks he was funded by a foreign Gov.
Me thinks its possible

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Report This Post
posted Hide Post
would be curious to see if 12 or 15 others are dragged in to his perverse universe ,

they seem to congregate

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 104RFAST:
Google Earth, Little Saint James Island, follow the $$$$. That's not a tiny Island. Ann Coulter thinks he was funded by a foreign Gov.
Me thinks its possible

Here’s some drone footage of a flyover two days ago, including close ups of the now-gutted temple that has scaffolding and ladders inside. There’s a number of odd things that google earth doesn’t show. If you check the video description, there’s a google folder full of pictures of other recent flyovers, and at one point recently, there’s a very large crated object just outside the temple. Strange time to do serious remodeling.

Part 1:

https://youtu.be/OJpPiZClb48

Part 2:

https://youtu.be/OPoohlcHNkE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P220 Smudge,

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:

I agree-- on this earth.

Hell awaits.

Unfortunately that is not good enough. Their debt with the Almighty is none of my business. Their debt with the citizens of this nation and the "rule of law" to which we are all accountable (supposedly) is my business and it needs to be paid.

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 104RFAST:
Me thinks its possible

Coulter certainly not the first to have that opinion.

https://observer.com/2019/07/j...y-intelligence-work/

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This picture was taken 4/21/19. The crate I mentioned in my previous post is visible to the left front of the temple. Whether it's something they removed or something they're adding, the scrubbing of the island has been going on for a while. I wonder if he got tipped off?

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ From the article: "Now watch this stinking pile of corruption be hurriedly covered up."

Yep.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Billary must be cursing now.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Epstein found injured in prison. News just broke.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/i...w-york-jail-n1034301

Did you try to hang yourself buttercup? Or did some big buck prisoner try to fuck you up? I don’t feel sorry for your ass Wink

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

Did you try to hang yourself buttercup? Or did some big buck prisoner try to fuck you up? I don’t feel sorry for your ass Wink

I'll bet Billy boy would mourn ferociously if Epstein died before spilling his guts to the feds....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

For those with ad blockers who don’t want to give NBC the ad revenue:

quote:
July 24, 2019, 8:12 PM PDT / Updated July 24, 2019, 8:31 PM PDT
By Jonathan Dienst and Tom Winter
Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.

Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.

Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility.

New look at Jeffrey Epstein's private island
Another source said that an assault hadn't been ruled out and that another inmate, identified by sources as Nicholas Tartaglione, had been questioned.

Tartaglione, 49, is a former police officer in Briarcliff Manor, New York, who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville, according to court records. He was charged with drug conspiracy and four counts of murder and is awaiting trial.