SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
The found a note in the cell:

My son didn't do this.

Signed:

Epstien's Mother
Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
The found a note in the cell:

My son didn't do this.

Signed:

Epstien's Mother

Big Grin

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide

link

ATLANTA, GA – According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control released on Thursday, people with inside, compromising knowledge of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s financial and political dealings are 843% more likely to commit suicide.

“We’ve never seen a single risk factor cause a spike of this magnitude,” a CDC spokesperson told reporters. “Interestingly, in spite of their increased suicide risk, people with dirt on the Clintons rarely show any warning signs of suicide, and they never leave a suicide note.”

Remarking about how abnormal it is, the spokesman again stressed the significance of the data.

“Therefore, we advise any American with detrimental information about Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, or the Clinton Foundation to forget about it as quickly as possible to avoid a greatly increased probability of taking your own life,” he cautioned.

“And—I swear—that’s all we know.”

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
With both the AG and IG investigations into this, two things can be surmised. One is that it will be a long time before the results will be released because that is how those two agencies operate and two, they both rely on the FBI for evidence and witness interviews. With the current sullied reputation of the FBI the results will be looked at as being suspect from the get go. That said, I'll just put this out of my mind and hope the Seattle Mariners pull off the greatest comeback in sports history. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope this is The Onion.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Didn't Eppy wish for his head and peter to be removed upon his death for later reanimation or cloning or general admiration or something? Where are these now?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I hope this is The Onion.

close...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
When someone dies, a medical examiner or coroner has the responsibility to determine the cause and “manner” of death. The cause is often apparent, such as a gunshot wound, traffic crash, fall from a height, etc., but not always. In this case it may be possible to determine that what’s his face died from strangulation, and possibly due to hanging. Strangulation doesn’t always make that clear, though.

And something for everyone—especially the conspiracists—to keep in mind is that the finding of the manner of death will normally be based on the available evidence. The traditional manners of death are natural, accident, suicide, homicide, and undetermined. If the evidence is that the individual was found hanging from an improvised ligature in a cell by himself, for example, it would usually be perverse for an ME to decide the manner of death was anything but suicide. We might speculate that some number of guards conspired to enter the cell to kill the inmate and make it look like suicide—all without attracting the attention of other inmates or of guards who weren’t involved in the murder. In the absence of evidence of a struggle or something else that would support that notion, however, that would be highly unlikely and therefore unlikely to be the ME’s conclusion.

Keep in mind too is that any finding by an ME in a case like this will be analyzed to death by others. Declaring that someone in the middle of a large lake with hands and feet tied together and two bullet holes in the back of the head was “the worst case of suicide I ever saw” would open the ME up to universal ridicule, not to mention the probable loss of his job.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I haven’t worked in federal prisons but I’ve worked in state prisons and can tell you they’re not as secure as you would think. Guards are fired/reprimanded all the time for allowing things to go on and/or things to be brought in/taken out of prison.

Did Epstein actually kill himself? I don’t know but I’ll wait for the results of the investigation.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Vinnie Bobberino and Horshack are really missing their classmate.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Did Epstein actually kill himself? I don’t know but I’ll wait for the results of the investigation.
That makes you just about the only guy around here without an opinion on the matter.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Feds investigating Feds. I think it's in good hands y'all.
Y'see? If the results of the investigation do not say that Epstein died by homicide, some of you simply will refuse to accept the results of the investigation, so, you will get whatever answer you desire to have, simply by choosing to disbelieve facts in evidence. Just as with the Dems and the Mueller Report, you will demand further investigations, and then even further investigations until you get the answer you desire.

This is fascinating, to be quite honest.

The authorities say that Epstein was alone in his cell and killed himself. Occam's Razor says that Epstein was alone in his cell and killed himself, but conspiracy is soooo much more interesting and cynical, and makes those who are claiming conspiracy to appear so very wise and worldly.

In a strange way, it is almost sorta like the #Resistance weenies, sure that President Trump can’t really be President because ... uh ... shrugs ... scratches head ... uh ... Orange Man BAD!

I have no idea what happened, other than it appears there is no argument that Jeffrey Epstein is dead. Maybe we’ll get conclusive and consistent information from the many investigations. Maybe we won’t. We won’t know either way for a little while, so not much sense getting spun up now.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
I asked Sigmonkey’s 8 ball if HRC was responsible for Epstein’s demise. It replied, “Not according to my sources.” I reckon that beats anything Brian Williams has to report. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1558 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Someone quoted me so I'll respond.

And so it is that people put words into my posts and read into it what they will. Quote a post I made where I said there was a conspiracy. I'll wait. What I said was I don't rule out ANYTHING at this point and await the report findings. Interesting that the medical examiner won't rule on the cause of death without further information.

As far as Fed on Fed investigations, it's been covered on SF under different circumstances in the past and depending on who the players are and the findings, folks here are either skeptical or embrace it.

Yes, this is fascinating indeed. Para picked me as a target of his comments, often making statements concerning my posts that had nothing to do with my posts or thoughts. and I think folks are feeding off that. Dude had ample reason to off himself as has been pointed out. Apparently someone in the federal jail system missed the obvious. To use Para's term ... a paradox?

Posts: 4699 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who are you talking about? Who quoted you? For a guy who has left a thread, you sure are present.

No one asked you to leave the thread. That was your deal, but you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Are you in, or are you out? If you're out, that means no more posts in this thread, no matter if you're quoted by others in every single post.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Who are you talking about? Who quoted you? For a guy who has left a thread, you sure are present.

No one asked you to leave the thread. That was your deal, but you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Are you in, or are you out? If you're out, that means no more posts in this thread, no matter if you're quoted by others in every single post.

5th post up, slosig ... I'm in

Posts: 4699 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Para picked me as a target of his comments, often making statements concerning my posts that had nothing to do with my posts or thoughts. and I think folks are feeding off that.
Don't make me out to be the boogeyman, or you will be leaving this thread. 10-4?

You're not being "targeted" for anything. Anyone posting in a contentious thread in this forum should be prepared to defend their position. No one is singling you out.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
10-4 ... I understand

Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
As a great man recently said: “we choose truth over facts.”

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Report This Post