SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Shit, that's even better.

Yeah, the boats done sailed.

Or they sank at the dock.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32051 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Fuck; Epstein was drowned!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Mr Epstein was in Federal Custody in a local jail, correct? How does that work? Do the Feds have any control over how the inmate is handled or are responsible to post federal personnel to the jail when required or needed?

In my state, the Feds contract with a county jail to hold federal inmates awaiting trial. While there may be terms to the contract, including inspections by federal officials, they aren’t going to dictate how the jail is run per se. That being said, a jail can violate its own internal policies and regulations and inmates can and and do commit suicide regularly.

Posts: 12583 | Registered: October 13, 2002Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
No, that facility is a federal holding jail run by the US Marshall's service, attached to the big federal court houses in lower Manhattan. This FUBAR is 100% on the feds.

quote:
Mr Epstein was in Federal Custody in a local jail, correct? How does that work? Do the Feds have any control over how the inmate is handled or are responsible to post federal personnel to the jail when required or needed?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Fuck; Epstein was drowned!

Didn't he write

The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism?

Nice is overrated

Posts: 32051 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7875 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
^^
quote:
Epstein had been placed in the MCC's Special Housing Unit instead of general population for his own safety, given his notoriety, and Donson noted that incidents of suicide are higher in the SHU.

"You're isolated with your own thoughts," he said, "and it's not as monitored and supervised."

Guards are supposed to check on prisoners every 30 minutes, but sometimes aren't diligent about doing so, Donson said, and regardless, inmates "can do themselves a lot of harm in 30 minutes."

Posts: 109158 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
FWIW.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/...tein-killed-himself/

Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.
Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's been said several times in this thread: "No way".

Guess what? Way

"Some things are true, whether you believe 'em or not."

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
here is a good article on it!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u...ken-suicide-n1041121

quote:
Epstein’s suicide has led some involved in his case to wonder whether he received outside help.

“It simply does not make common sense that Jeffrey Epstein was not on suicide watch,” said Jack Scarola, a lawyer who represents seven of Epstein’s alleged victims. “And it does not make commonsense that if he was on suicide watch, he could have successfully taken his own life unless he had some outside help.”

Huh? What kind of help? Did someone get in his cell? Lawyer slip him a noose?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21142 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
My vote is Kevin Spacey plays Epstein in the movie ... or Woody Allen. The cast of characters can play themselves but I don't think they'll get on that plane this time.

Posts: 4841 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No doubt, Epstein's murderers killed him with the full confidence that the death of such a high profile prisoner would never be investigated by any agency, much less several of them simultaneously, and therefore, they know that they will never have to answer for their acts.

Just put his carcass in a burlap sack and chunk him in a hole, and that's that. Easy-peasy, right? Right.

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
My vote is Kevin Spacey plays Epstein in the movie ... or Woody Allen. The cast of characters can play themselves but I don't think they'll get on that plane this time.

A computer graphic reincarnation of Anthony Bourdain would be better. Like they did with Carrie Fisher, except believable.

ETA

Scratch that.

Eric Bogosian. Perfect. He played a Wall Street mogul who went to prison because someone betrayed him, then he took it out on the guy.

Nice is overrated

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Please excuse Jeffrey for being dead. He was kidnapped by the jet set and left tied up on a lawn in Hyannis Port."

Signed ...

-Epstein's mother

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Feds investigating Feds. I think it's in good hands y'all.

Posts: 4841 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Feds investigating Feds. I think it's in good hands y'all.
Y'see? If the results of the investigation do not say that Epstein died by homicide, some of you simply will refuse to accept the results of the investigation, so, you will get whatever answer you desire to have, simply by choosing to disbelieve facts in evidence. Just as with the Dems and the Mueller Report, you will demand further investigations, and then even further investigations until you get the answer you desire.

This is fascinating, to be quite honest.

The authorities say that Epstein was alone in his cell and killed himself. Occam's Razor says that Epstein was alone in his cell and killed himself, but conspiracy is soooo much more interesting and cynical, and makes those who are claiming conspiracy to appear so very wise and worldly.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Sorry Para. I'm done. Off to grab some popcorn and watch the circus. The reports when they come out will be interesting. ~~~

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll be here. Be sure and revisit this thread once the results of the multiple investigations are made public.

And then we'll see who called it right.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Will do sir, but I already know I'm right to await the reports and not rule anything out ... yet.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, let's not rule anything out. It could have been elves who offed the guy. Elves, working for the deep state pedo shadow government, could slip in and out of that crackerbox jail without being seen at all.

Ninja elves, and Federal civil servant Ninja elves at that. Sneaky little bastards. 'Lucky Charms', my ass. Oh, wait, that's leprechauns.

Epstein was murdered by Ninja leprechauns. The really weird part is that Epstein was getting ready to commit suicide when they materialized in his cell.