SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/entert...renewed-season-6-fox

Fox Entertainment’s hit show “Empire” was officially picked up for a sixth season -- but without one of its controversial mainstays, Jussie Smollett.

“By mutual agreement, the studio has negotiated an extension to Jussie Smollett’s option for season six, but at this time there are no plans for the character of Jamal to return to ‘Empire,’ ” Fox Entertainment and 20th Century Fox TV issued in a statement to Fox News on Tuesday.

A spokesperson for Smollett also told Fox News: “We've been told that Jussie will not be on Empire in the beginning of the season but he appreciates they have extended his contract to keep Jamal’s future open. Most importantly he is grateful to Fox and Empire leadership, cast, crew and fans for their unwavering support.”

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

What's the Hebrew word for shame?
בִּזָיוֹן

Shame, disgrace, ignominy,contempt

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

“By mutual agreement, the studio has negotiated an extension to Jussie Smollett’s option for season six, but at this time there are no plans for the character of Jamal to return to ‘Empire,’ ” Fox Entertainment and 20th Century Fox TV issued in a statement to Fox News on Tuesday.

This sounds like they will pay his salary but not write him into the show? What a copout.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
It's a payoff for him to go quietly.

His career is over.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that Jessie's time is going to be taken up talking with the Feds, and others.....no time left for TV shows!!! What a pity!!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

His career is over.

I've been saying this for a while now, even if the feds don't go after him, his goose is cooked. He's a pariah now.

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
According to his fellow cast members, Smollett is "full of integrity." And by "integrity" they mean "shit."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

His career is over.

I've been saying this for a while now, even if the feds don't go after him, his goose is cooked. He's a pariah now.

Maybe, maybe not. Remember that loser quarterback from San Fran? He'll probably get the People's Music Academy Black Choice Award for Bravery and Heroism or some shit or maybe get a sponsorship from Nike.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

His career is over.

Maybe, maybe not. Remember that loser quarterback from San Fran? He'll probably get the People's Music Academy Black Choice Award for Bravery and Heroism or some shit or maybe get a sponsorship from Nike.

Yeah. But he's not getting what he really wants. Those are all consolation prizes received after hearing the wa. wa. wa. waaaaaa. consolation horns. He crapped out in front of the whole nation and regardless of how he tries to portray it, everyone knows he's a loser.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Next season will be "Empire's" last. And there are no plans to include Smollett after he was written out of the last few episodes of last season's shows.

Big Grin

https://deadline.com/2019/05/e...-daniels-1202613350/

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Must be those racists at it again, huh, Jessie err Jussie?

Great job, asshole. I wonder how much of that fake public support you'll get from your fellow cast members now. You know that they were throwin' in with you just to save their own asses. You screwed up a bunch of people with your stupid shit, genius.
You claimed a fake beat down but I'll wager that some of your fellow cast members want to administer the real thing to you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
That karma shit...it’s real. No matter what version you apply.
“What comes around, go’s around”.

“You get what you pay for”.

“You make your bed, sleep in it”.

“The chickens come home to roost”.

“The bill always comes due”.

And my favorite- slightly modded...

“You will get your Juss dessert”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
“You will get your Juss dessert”

Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://abc7chicago.com/judge-...llett-case-/5313749/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A judge ordered prosecutors and police to unseal documents in the case of "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett on Thursday.

The records were sealed in March shortly after charges against Smollett were abruptly dropped by prosecutors. Attorneys representing the media, including ABC7, challenged the sealing of the records.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vanwall:
https://abc7chicago.com/judge-...llett-case-/5313749/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A judge ordered prosecutors and police to unseal documents in the case of "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett on Thursday.

The records were sealed in March shortly after charges against Smollett were abruptly dropped by prosecutors. Attorneys representing the media, including ABC7, challenged the sealing of the records.

I’ve a feeling this is about to get interesting again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that maybe ole Jussie is not sleeping quite as well as he has been......the same for the DA that dropped the charges!!! I like where this is headed.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I think that maybe ole Jussie is not sleeping quite as well as he has been......the same for the DA that dropped the charges!!! I like where this is headed.

It's done. They aren't going to reinstate the charges. They were dismissed and that's that.

The defendant isn't made to suffer or face charges again if the DA offers him a great deal that's shitty for the people. The remedy is to crack down on the DA an fire her ass, resign or remove her but Smollett is walking.

Dismissing charges in the interest of justice is something the DA is given wide latitude to determine and the opines that if the people are happy with it the charges will be dismissed.

Foxx might face disciplinary issues if she abused her discretion but Jussie is walking. He needs some serious jail time but he's not going to see a criminal courtroom again unless the charges were dismissed based on some unlawful grounds.

Posts: 4078 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2...-brothers-defamation

Bodybuilding brothers say Jussie Smollett’s lawyers are ducking them

The bodybuilding brothers who sued Jussie Smollett’s lawyers for defamation say the actor’s counselors are ducking them, and they want the U.S. Marshals to get involved.

Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo filed their federal lawsuit against Mark Geragos, Tina Glandian and the Geragos & Geragos Law Firm one month ago. The same day, April 23, notices and requests for waivers of service went out to all three defendants, according to a motion filed by the brothers’ lawyers Wednesday.

An individual named Steven Davis received a notice April 26 at the law firm’s office in Los Angeles, according to the motion filed by attorney James Tunick. But the New York office, where Glandian practices, allegedly refused to accept the certified mail “on more than one occasion.”

Meanwhile, Geragos and Glandian have derided the lawsuit as “comical,” a “parody,” and “lawyer driven nonsense,” Tunick’s motion notes. And lawyers on both sides of the case have sent out letters asking that evidence be preserved.

Still, no waivers of service have been signed by Geragos, Glandian or the law firm. And they did not respond to an inquiry May 15, Tunick wrote. Therefore, Tunick has asked that a judge have service performed by a U.S. marshal or deputy marshal.

The issue could make its way into U.S. District Judge Matthew Kennelly’s courtroom May 30

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post