SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
...Jurnee and Jazz...
Stupid fucking names

Juji, Jambi, Jithrow, Jabba, Jumjuk, Jugon, Jodrif, Jylee Razz

Posts: 107606 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
...Jurnee and Jazz...
Stupid fucking names

Juji, Jambi, Jithrow, Jabba, Jumjuk, Jugon, Jodrif, Jylee Razz
I worked with a Black woman in the early 1990s. She was pregnant when I was hired and began her maternity leave only a few weeks after I was hired. When she returned, I asked her about her new child. I asked if it was a boy or a girl, and she answered, then I asked what she named the child, and her response was unintelligible. Then I asked her what the name meant, and she became very puzzled. She asked me, "What you mean what it mean?"

I replied telling her that I had believed that the names Black people name their children were names from African dialects and that was why they sounded so unknown to me.

She replied, "Oh no - we was just throwin' out syllables."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Jurnee”……I found the name of my new “Journey” tribute band! Big Grin

Posts: 473 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you listened to her remarks a few months back, she's bitter that the Smollett case will be her legacy, specifically, that she used her position to let him off the hook initially.

Tell me- how do you think she feels how it would impact her already damaged reputation for Smollett to skate once again?

Para-
Actions speak louder than words.
This is who foxx appointed, and kept in this (created under her regime) position:

https://cwbchicago.com/2024/01...-up-for-failure.html

Her little speech about her tenure so far as the CCSA- and her crocodile tears should only fool the retarded democrat voters here in Cook Co.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A bit of reading between the lines is called for:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1745835781627715780

posted Hide Post
“ Additionally, the family is attempting to raise $30,000—much more than the cost to repair the paint vandalism.”

I’ll take “things that make you go ‘hmmm’ for a Thousand, Alex.”

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's about -9 tonight on the streets of Chicago.
My Dist has been hit with a rash of armed robberies. I diverted my guys from their mission of looking for the car & individual responsible for the armed robberies and focused them on something more important ans nefarious-

Be on the lookout for 2 Nigerians in MAGA hats!

Not again! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!! Mad

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Good man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post