SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Reinstate the charges and roast him
I wish!! I don't think they can...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6372 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
CPD SIG
posted April 05, 2019 01:22 PM
https://www.chicagotribune.com...html#nt=oft13a-11gp1

Oh, now he "won't be intimidated"!
Well, he wasn't intimidated to begin with.

And he "wants this over and move on with his life..."
Sorry, fuck-o. That's not the way things work. You sought attention. Well, you got it! It's ATTENTION! You don't get to choose if it's good or bad, or when to turn it off. You wanted it, now you got it. Much like the idiot with the pink hair- just don't get mad when people laugh.

Okay, his crooked friends in high places make him skate on the legalities. But his career is over. His hair is forever pink. With purple polka dots.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:

That ship has sailed.
I say take the money from the DA office. They dropped this!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25701 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I know this won't happen, but it would be good to see the Osundairo brothers sue Smollett for defamation.

Too bad Lin Wood is busy.

I liked the line in Geragos' letter where it says:

"The investigation revealed that Mr. Smollett's statement to police - that on January 29, 2019, two men attacked him while yelling racial and homophobic slurs - were, in fact, true."

That's some real "cherry picking" right there.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
I wish!! I don't think they can...

If they dropped the charges in exchange for him paying this fine, and he refuses to pay, why can't they. He never went to trial.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38247 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they dropped the charges in exchange for him paying this fine, and he refuses to pay, why can't they. He never went to trial.
That is NOT what happened, but dream on, and go back and read how it was actually handled. Trust me, you missed a LOT of information...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6372 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Anyone else find it odd that they are threatening with "we'll ask to make the investigation file public?"

I continue to think something doesn't add up here. That could be a bluff for public consumption, but why would that be a threat? It was unpopular when I said it before, but these dots aren't connecting with me.

I feel like there is something that would have been made public in a trial that the City doesn't want out...and Rahm doesn't seem to be in on it.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't be fooled by Rahm or any other Democrat in this matter. Rahm was in on it from the beginning along with all the others. I get it that you are not from here and maybe don't fully understand how evil these people are but believe me, they are lower than the earth a snake crawls on. I've seen too many bullshit words and fake emotions come out of Rahm Emanuel to believe otherwise. This whole thing started out with the Obamas and went down from there. Plan A was to get Eddie Johnson to turn the investigation over to the FBI so that they could have their friends still in the FBI manipulate the investigation. When Eddie Johnson wouldn't play ball they went to Plan B which is how it ended. As I said before, these Democrats here are the lowest of the low. Don't let them fool you.

Posts: 5795 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
CPD SIG
posted April 05, 2019 01:22 PM
https://www.chicagotribune.com...html#nt=oft13a-11gp1

Oh, now he "won't be intimidated"!
Well, he wasn't intimidated to begin with.

And he "wants this over and move on with his life..."
Sorry, fuck-o. That's not the way things work. You sought attention. Well, you got it! It's ATTENTION! You don't get to choose if it's good or bad, or when to turn it off. You wanted it, now you got it. Much like the idiot with the pink hair- just don't get mad when people laugh.

Okay, his crooked friends in high places make him skate on the legalities. But his career is over. His hair is forever pink. With purple polka dots.

'Empire' is reinstating him to the show.

Year V

Posts: 2674 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know this won't happen, but it would be good to see the Osundairo brothers sue Smollett for defamation.

I guarantee those two turds were granted the same immunity as the king shit Smollet. We won’t hear another peep from those two, nor will they be pulled in to retestify. I’ve no doubt they’ve been coached to say nothing and this will all die quietly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaand Kim Foxx has whipped out the ol race card:
Roll Eyes

Kim Foxx defends her decision to drop charges against Jussie Smollett and suggests criticism of her is because of race

When it doubt...whip it out!

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Wait, I thought it wasn't Crimesha Fox's decision to drop all the charges and now she is defending "her" decision........more popcorn please.

Posts: 4064 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
They are banking on Summer Violence Season to distract.

quote:
While many candidates in Chicago's mayoral election have called for Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson's badge, Mayor-elect Lori Lightfoot promised a more patient approach, predicting warmer weather would again usher more violence into the city.

"We're going to be heading soon into the summer violence season," she told CNN. "After that's over, we'll evaluate at that point, but I'm going to be working closely with the superintendent and with his executive team to make sure that we keep our neighborhoods safe."

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
They are banking on Summer Violence Season to distract.

quote:
While many candidates in Chicago's mayoral election have called for Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson's badge, Mayor-elect Lori Lightfoot promised a more patient approach, predicting warmer weather would again usher more violence into the city.

"We're going to be heading soon into the summer violence season," she told CNN. "After that's over, we'll evaluate at that point, but I'm going to be working closely with the superintendent and with his executive team to make sure that we keep our neighborhoods safe."

The brilliant mayor-elect was correct about the violence, but Steve Wonder could have seen that coming.

https://www.chicagotribune.com...-20190407-story.html

As cold weather breaks, violence returns: 24 shot in 30 hours over warmest weekend this year

By Katherine Rosenberg-Douglas and Hannah Leone
Contact Reporters
Chicago Tribune
April 8, 2019 6AM

In a period of a little over 24 hours this weekend, 24 people were shot in Chicago, including three children under 13 — and three of the adults shot died from their injuries, according to police.

Beginning at 4 a.m. Saturday through about 10 a.m. Sunday, Chicago police were investigating shooting cases that included the homicides and a mass shooting of six people outside an afternoon baby shower in West Englewood in which an 8-year-old boy was shot in the chest and back and a 10-year-old girl was struck in the shin.

Three people also were shot in East Garfield Park about 3:30 a.m. Sunday as they stood outside in the 3900 block of West Wilcox Street. A 34-year-old was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital with a gunshot wound to the right leg; a 26-year-old was taken to Norwegian American Hospital with a gunshot wound to his right foot; and a 33-year-old was taken to Rush University Medical Center for a gunshot wound to his left arm.

Two of the three homicide investigations were launched Sunday morning, according to police. About 8:30 a.m. officers were called to the 6700 block of South Normal Boulevard in Englewood and found a man, 52, with a gunshot wound to his head. He was pronounced dead at the scene, officials said.

At least 6 shot, including 2 children, outside baby shower in West Englewood: 'There's a lot of injustice'
Officer Michael Carroll said that shooting may have been the result of a domestic dispute; a person of interest was in police custody, he said.

About 6:10 a.m., officers in Woodlawn were called to a shooting in the 6600 block of South Maryland Avenue. A 32-year-old man had been shot multiple times in the back, police said. He was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center, where he later was pronounced dead. No arrests had been made in that case.

A teenager also was shot to death Saturday afternoon, about 4 p.m., in the 1700 block of West Steuben Street in Morgan Park, in an incident that also wounded a 22-year-old man. The medical examiner’s office later identified the slain man as Demonte Davis, 19.

Todd Kluber, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service, said Sunday’s high temperature was expected to hit 66 degrees, the same high temperature recorded Saturday — which made it the warmest day of 2019.

“It’s safe to say this has been the warmest weekend so far this year,” Kluber said.

Chicago police typically see an increase in violence during summer months, in part because cold winter weather keeps more people indoors. There also tend to be more social gatherings in the summer, which in turn means people have increased occasion to drink alcohol, which can lead to additional arguments.

Police were reviewing statistics to determine whether the number of shootings between Saturday and Sunday morning represented a considerable increase in violence over previous weekends. Those numbers typically are compiled on Mondays.

Those injured in other shootings:

A 13-year-old boy wounded in the 1200 of West 73rd Street in Englewood, a 45-year-old man wounded in the 2000 block of West 68th Place, a 28-year-old man was wounded in the 5100 block of West Madison Street in South Austin, a 28-year-old man wounded in the 4900 block of West Hubbard Street in South Austin, a 29-year-old man wounded in the 4100 of West Belmont Avenue in Kilbourn Park, a 30-year-old man wounded in the 400 block of East 103rd Street in Roosemoor, a 29-year-old man wounded in the 7900 block of South Halsted Street in Gresham, a 27-year-old man wounded in the first block of East 102nd Street in Roosemoor, a 20-year-old man and a 43-year-old man wounded in the 10300 of South Corliss Avenue in Roseland, a 39-year-old man wounded in the 200 block of North Long Avenue in South Austin.

kdouglas@chicagotribune.com

Twitter @312BreakingNews

Lockdown lifted at Batavia High School after search finds no gunman on campus

If Chicago is a black political mecca, why are African-Americans leaving the city in droves?

Following calls from Mayor Emanuel, Mayor-elect Lightfoot, Finance chair delays votes on Lincoln Yards, The 78 tax funding deals
Copyright © 2019, Chicago Tribune
Shootings Chicago Police Department Sinai Hospital in Baltimore Rush University Medical Center National Weather Service

Posts: 16019 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"The summer violence season." You only get so many of those before the season expands to 12 months. And then the year-round "season" might not go the way you think it will.

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

In a period of a little over 24 hours this weekend, 24 people were shot in Chicago, including three children under 13 — and three of the adults shot died from their injuries, according to police.

I don't mean to quibble, but 3 for 24? That's only 12.5% efficiency. If hommies are going to substantiate their street creds, perhaps some quality instructions at the range would help.

I do feel sorry for the kids caught up in this war zone.

P229

Posts: 3952 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And right on schedule, Chairman, I mean Congressman Bobby Rush stated that the Fraternal Order of Police is the sworn enemy of black people. And as usual the news media gave him a venue to spout his racist bullshit.

Posts: 5795 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
"We're going to be heading soon into the summer violence season,"

Does the weather forecaster have cute little symbols to tell you what level of body armor to carry, number of spare mags, and if you need a long gun that day?

OK ladies and gentleman we have a strong MS-13 surge coming in from the west. Please dress appropriately for the weather. Level four body armor, duty pistol, BUG, long gun, and six spare mags. Please call in to the storm team 9 weather desk to report any sightings of bloods or crips in your neighborhood.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21142 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
"We're going to be heading soon into the summer violence season,"

Does the weather forecaster have cute little symbols to tell you what level of body armor to carry, number of spare mags, and if you need a long gun that day?

OK ladies and gentleman we have a strong MS-13 surge coming in from the west. Please dress appropriately for the weather. Level four body armor, duty pistol, BUG, long gun, and six spare mags. Please call in to the storm team 9 weather desk to report any sightings of bloods or crips in your neighborhood.

You Sir win the intrawiz today! LoL

ARman

Posts: 3216 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A very good article about the organized enterprise of "hate crimes."

http://dcwhispers.com/the-trut...#lG1faP9JuDiqZw9h.97

"Hate crimes," which are vastly inflated by hoaxes, are then used to push other agenda items of the totalitarian left. "Hate speech," for example. The left has mounted an all-out offensive on the First Amendment, and "hate speech" is one of the main weapons to undermine free expression. Hate speech obviously instigates hate crimes-- which are on the rise! (False) So we need to curb speech. We need monitors who censor or forbid speech that might give rise to hate crimes.