SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Pics of your favorite Fun-Vehicle
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pics of your favorite Fun-Vehicle Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Miata photo redacted

^ Jealous. Loved the couple NDs I've driven.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
What in the world does the prostate have to do with flying an airplane?
I wondered the same. Seizures or something immediately incapacitating, sure.
At the time they declined to renew my medical certificate (after a successful series of forty-plus radiation zaps), I asked the Feds to cite one, just one, instance of a pilot being incapacitated by prostate cancer. Just one. Has it EVER happened?

"Doesn't matter," said they. "We're from the government and we can do whatever the fuck we want. Don't try to use logic with us, we've seen that ploy before, and it won't work."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31490 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
That sucks VTail. As if we don't have enough reasons why unelected bureaucrats should not be running anything.

Thank you P250UA5! They are very good auto-x cars, and I've learned a bunch about the platform while modding and maintaining it over the last 4 years. As soon as it's perfect the transmission will need a rebuild and then I'll be tempted, (nay, forced!) do something really stupid to it.

Posts: 5234 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Thank you P250UA5! They are very good auto-x cars, and I've learned a bunch about the platform while modding and maintaining it over the last 4 years. As soon as it's perfect the transmission will need a rebuild and then I'll be tempted, (nay, forced!) do something really stupid to it.

I came really close to buying a ND1 [2016 or so] and was going to have my Civic as a kid car & daily the ND.
Had mod plans already in my head, first ones being a set of 6UL wheels & a Goodwin Helmholtz exhaust.
Ended up needing a truck & bought an F150 Frown

Haven't driven an ND2 or newer, but all that I've read all looks even better.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post