SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Pics of your favorite Fun-Vehicle
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pics of your favorite Fun-Vehicle Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I have a lot of fun vehicles. My favorite depends on the day. These two vehicles have brought me a tremendous amount of joy. The low profile, eyebrow raising range, and ability to go places that you cannot go on a motorcycle make them incredibly unique.

My brother has a rare disease that almost cost him his leg. Multiple painful surgeries resulted in him not being able to bike long distances without excruciating pain. Having two e-bike’s with twist throttles allows us to bike distances we never could have dreamed possible. It is an incredibly satisfying thing to build your own electric bike. It is just as enjoyable if not more to have my brother tell me often how much fun he had riding.

These electric assist bikes are a game changer for those suffering physical limitations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21194 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
The boys and I have a good time bouncing around in this thing, or dragging the pontoon down to the ramp.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10534 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1103 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Back in the day it was my 1971 Dunstall Norton Export. Sadly pictures have been lost but this is representative. Mine had every fined chrome accessory available, screened velocity stacks on the carbs, and was painted gunmetal gray with black pinstriping. Garnered trophies at shows too. Talk about a hoot to carve twisties with. A hair under 400lbs wet with somewhere over 65hp, tall gearing, it was perfect for me.

An older post:

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16418 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4669 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39822 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^^Love that Vette!^^ Makes me miss my '73 Vert/stick.

Boeing parking lot Autocross fun at it's best!

Posts: 4119 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
^^ Oh man!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39822 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
My favorite toy

Posts: 2048 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
I had to trade my 1997 Viper GTS for this since old age made it hard to get in and out but I made the right decision this is a dream to drive.

Posts: 1210 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
My love for this car is unhealthy

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12948 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Can't imagine how I missed this thread for so long...

A motorcycle...any motorcycle...is my favorite brand of fun.

Weather permitting, I swap back and forth between these two, a 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 400 and a 2016 Yamaha FJ09.

The FJ is considerably faster, easier on my racked-up bod for longer rides and deals with luggage much more conveniently.

The Ninja has tighter handling, is just as fun to ride and much less likely to get me an autograph from the local constabulary.

The FJ has been considerably tweaked from stock with suspension mods for my fat ass, seat and bars likewise, ECU flash and stripped of windshield and handguards and a few other foo-foo odds and ends more decorative than functional.

The Ninja has had the seat upgraded and sliders installed to protect the plastic bits.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15388 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2024 Mustang GT Convertible with manual transmission, Rapid Red and grey leather interior.

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1145 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
All you folks have some pretty nice rides!

Posts: 3570 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
2024 Mustang GT Convertible with manual transmission, Rapid Red and grey leather interior.

Where’s the like button?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12948 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
The motorcycles are fun, but highly impractical when there is a foot of snow on the ground.

2013 Harley Davidson Road King
DSC02280 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

2023 Yamaha YZF R3
IMG_20230720_172421622_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

2021 Honda Pioneer 520
12634 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

Additionally, I do have a Honda ATV, but no photos other than in the background behind the backhoe below.

While the tractors are somewhat more work related vehicles, I do have fun using both of them doing property upgrades and property maintenance on our rural acreage/hunting land.
It is intensely relaxing mowing several acres of lawn while wearing a set of quality Bluetooth over the ear headphones and having weeks of music stored on an Apple iPod.
With a cold drink in the cupholder.

IMG_20230908_163848675_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

IMG_20230908_155019002_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

IMG_20220504_145011855_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

As to which is my favorite, I guess it depends on the day, the season, the weather, and if all the chores are completed.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1557 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
I almost forgot one of my really fun vehicles; my ’78 Honda Odyssey:

…besides my 4 y.o. daughter our snow white golden retriever Ace LOVED to go for rides on the sand dunes at the OR coast… not at the same time though!

Two guys in my subdivision had these things. We would go to unfinished roads that only had iron ore for a surface. Lots of curves, one guy would hang off the back, lean inside on curves like a sidecar. Bulletproof teenagers.

Posts: 3620 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cee_Kamp:
The motorcycles are fun, but highly impractical when there is a foot of snow on the ground.

2013 Harley Davidson Road King
2023 Yamaha YZF R3

Those 2 couldn't be much further apart in experience & power.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15731 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
The current state of my 'fun' vehicle. Older photo, same state of condition, just parked in a different place with the hood up.
Posting from tatortodd's couch while she cools down. Didn't think 80* would be too hot to drive, still got the vaporlock condition & think I overheated the starter cranking on it.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15731 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post