SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Pics of your favorite Fun-Vehicle
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pics of your favorite Fun-Vehicle Login/Join 
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted
What's your favorite vehicle to jump into or onto to get a little stress therapy?
Post em up, 2 wheel, 4 wheel, on road. off road....

Mine is my '07 Road King Classic

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GCE61,

Posts: 3570 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Oh man this thread is going to be so great.

When I want to hear the siren song of the flat plane crank inline four and simulate speed without a bike that will do 100mph in 1st gear there is nothing on earth quite like this 399cc 4 cylinder screamer.

She spins up pretty high. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21194 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Currently:
1975 MG Midget

Prior:
2001 Indian Scout & Kawasaki Vulcan S

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15731 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13672 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I've had lots of fun with most of the 48 vehicles I had since 1964. But these are at the top of my list:

I had major fun with my ’01 Z06

I then had more open air fun for 7 years with my ’08 6M

…and occasionally my wife lets me drive her ’01 SLK320 6M

…but the 22 years I rode this brought the most fun of all

…this month is the 25th Anniversary of my great Sturgis trip

Posts: 4119 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Always liked the 1st generation SLK
Got a brief but of seat time in a SLK32 super fun little car with that SC V6

Posts: 15731 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My weekend toy. My daily is better in every way possible, but this thing is a blast to drive.

Posts: 235 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The candy copper SV650 pictured here kicked off a hell of a fascination with motos. One of my biggest regrets is selling that beautiful bike.

My father is in the pic getting ready to ride a Yamaha R1 after not having ridden in years. I couldn’t talk him out of it. He deemed the R1 “absolutely f$&king insane” when we safely returned home. Big Grin

Side note: can you tell we like us some silver Toyota vehicles! Big Grin

I corrected my mistake with a naked SV1000 in silver. This is the bike I wanted since I first began looking at motos and it doesn’t disappoint. It’s more chill than the Bandit 400 and that 90° twin sound is one of the best sounds on this planet.

The blue SV650 track bike just like the R1 punted its previous owner so I’m slowly (very slowly) putting it back together. My hope is one day it is going to be my sons or daughters if any of em show any interest in riding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21194 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
[IMG:left] IMG_3249 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Posts: 3009 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Traditionally, I'm an ATV guy. Picked up the RZR when my wife started having back issues and could no longer ride the quad. At first I was kinda meh on the RZR but its a lot of fun now.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5783 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
^^ Always liked the Monster, but have never been on one.

^ I'd love to have a SxS, just nowhere to park/store it & not a lot of places to use it around here.
Did a desert experience in Scottsdale a few years ago & they had us in about 50 Kawasaki Teryx 4-seaters, an absolute blast ripping around on those.

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
My R3. Fairings are off right now for some maintenance.

Posts: 7432 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I almost forgot one of my really fun vehicles; my ’78 Honda Odyssey:

…besides my 4 y.o. daughter our snow white golden retriever Ace LOVED to go for rides on the sand dunes at the OR coast… not at the same time though!

Posts: 4119 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Current fun vehicle 2016 Road Glide

Posts: 23954 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16418 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12552 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
bald1, that S2000 is PERFECT! I love the color combo you got! Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I've been known to have a bit of 'fun' on this... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9251 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
bald1, that S2000 is PERFECT! I love the color combo you got! Cool

2003 Sebring Silver Metallic with red leather interior. Bought her new on 9-26-03. Cool

Only 717 of this color combo were made in 2002 and another 223 in 2003 (https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2ki.com-vbulletin/790x436/picture_php_pictureid_526356_e3cb687fb1f504461d18d72d1a5cb49d5faa1192.jpg)

Had to laugh when my neighbors reacted when I first brought her home saying the color combo reminded them of the M-B 300SL Gullwing coupe.

An interesting related article from Hagerty's:
https://www.hagerty.com/media/...000-leads-the-pack/?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16418 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post