SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 471
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:

h2oys has good taste.

As do you!

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I scored a pre-owned 2020 Raven Trekker this week. I REALLY like this microbrand! They are SUPER high quality in the fit and finishing.

Oh, and Tabitha's son's Kraken cam in. Holy crap, it's amazing. Soon as he's awake I'll get a photo of it. He works nights.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice, Mars.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
And all y'all, those Helm are amazing! Now I am hunting one. Darn you! Darn you to heck!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Your trekker looks great Mars!

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Mars, that no-date Trekker is sweet!

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Lume. It is Super-LumiNova light blue.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
And the Helm family grows, 1-2 months and I should have the Miyako joining. Glad I went with the Orange one.

Posts: 3560 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Very nice, looking forward to seeing the Miyako with those.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
All the Helms look great!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wallet hurts anytime I read this tread.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:

My feelings exactly!

Ya'll is bound and determine to make me buy that titanium Helm, aint you! Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Opened a case with Citizen.
My CZ Smart is no longer pairing with my phone. Since I've been wearing the Monster daily, the Citizen only really gets worn when I jump on the bike or am out doing yardwork.

Have done all the reset instructions I can find. The app see the watch but won't connect/pair.
Mad
Only 4 months old. Even have been trying to sync it daily with the app. Synced fine last night, got up this morning, won't connect, even though the phone was 3ft away all night.

Edit: Multiple syncs & resets, and it's finally connected.
Sucks to have to set it up as a new watch every time I want to wear it.

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Opened a case with Citizen.
My CZ Smart is no longer pairing with my phone. Since I've been wearing the Monster daily, the Citizen only really gets worn when I jump on the bike or am out doing yardwork.

Have done all the reset instructions I can find. The app see the watch but won't connect/pair.
Mad
Only 4 months old. Even have been trying to sync it daily with the app. Synced fine last night, got up this morning, won't connect, even though the phone was 3ft away all night.

Edit: Multiple syncs & resets, and it's finally connected.
Sucks to have to set it up as a new watch every time I want to wear it.

Sounds like you need a new one. A lot of these smaller wearables and IoT sensors have surprisingly awful RF performance because you are sticking a radio next to a meatbag, which is hell on the antenna tuning. It's actually shocking what still works with BT/BLE on wearables.

Anyway it sounds like you might have an RF issue causing the link to drop. It can be made worse by sheilding your phone from the watch.

I want to like these hybrid smaaat watches.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Citizen's response was to go through all the reset/re-pair steps which I've done multiple times & seem to have to do every time I was to use it if I'm not EDC-ing it.

Their 'step 2' was for me to ship it to them for diagnosis, I assume on my dime.

It's been fine so far, today, since I've had my phone near enough to stay connected.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

Welcome to the club!

(I blame stickman.) Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Welcome to the club!

(I blame stickman.) Razz

Yup, and yup (and you).

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Welcome to the club!

(I blame stickman.) Razz

Yup, and yup (and you).

Oh, the list is a lot longer than just those.
There's a few other nefarious characters in this thread.
Yes, I'm looking at YOU, rOgue and Jhe888!
You too Marz, every once and a while you have a knack for tossing something really nice in here too!

I'm going back to the Glock thread where it's cheaper, and I'm not coming back! Razz

I'll see yous guys tomorrow with a belly full of turkey! Big Grin

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post