New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Bosch Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
I believe the first episode of the new Bosch is available.

Posts: 5609 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm working through Seinfeld, season 3 so far, but this will probably jump to the top for what comes next.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15143 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
What season is this and where is it aired? Don't see it on Amazon.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I was able to add it to my watch list on Amazon but I haven't tried to watch it yet. It's called Bosch Legacy I believe.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Its on the old IMDB channel on the firestike. Its now called FreeVee or something like that. Looks like 4 episodes are available. I will probably start it this weekend.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
IMDB says series premiere on 5/6

Freevee is the only listed option. Hope it's on Prime.
By the time I finish Seinfeld there should be a fair bit to watch. I dislike having to wait a week between episodes & would rather binge it after the season is fully released.

Posts: 15143 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Looks like the first 4 episodes will air on Friday May 6. Then two more episodes will release on Friday May 13, another two on Friday May 20, and the final two on Friday May 27. For 10 episodes in total.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Looks to be a different version on that free channel - no doubt loaded with commercials.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PQPSX34

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
They were actually available yesterday. What a surprise. Four episodes in the bag and it’s rather good!

Posts: 13791 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot it was coming.

Been watching Bullshit lately .... no really .... it's a gameshow on Netflix. Eek

Posts: 22851 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
So is this not on Amazon Prime anymore?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Looks to be a different version on that free channel - no doubt loaded with commercials.

Looks to be on Prime, but via Freevee Confused

Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Just finished the first four episodes, pretty good so far!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:

Looks to be on Prime, but via Freevee Confused

Sounds like they want a piece of IMBD TV's pie.

Posts: 7229 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, the goes my free time this weekend. Glad I didn't know about this earlier or i really wouldn't have gotten any sleep last night.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2729 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

Sounds like they want a piece of IMBD TV's pie.

I think they ate the whole pie actually.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14998 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder! I wasn't aware this was out.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Watched it through Prime, via freevee. I like it so far. The commercial breaks are surprisingly short

Posts: 5293 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for posting, I would have had no idea this started up again.

I found it on Freevee and figured out they renamed it. Entered all the launch codes to tie it in with Amazon. Watched the first one last night. We liked it. It is much more of a continuation than I could have hoped. More than many previous season transitions it would seem.
For me the weakest part was the opening music. It sounded a little like that Steven Colbert late show idiots stuff, just not quite that bad. Otherwise it looked like the same production values and writing. I do hope they have some twists in store because the basic premise with William Devane is a pretty well used story already.
I am actually more concerned with Harry's house by the end of the first episode. Yikes.

Posts: 7229 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post