New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Bosch Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Like a store that wants you to come in and look around, maybe buy something, they want you to check in and see if the new one is out yet.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first two episodes of the new season are awesome.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
The first two episodes of the new season are awesome.

I'm enjoying it too. For whatever reason, I've been able to watch FOUR EPISODES so far. I guess I'll have to wait until Friday for the next one(s).

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of waiting, but maybe I'll check out episode one tonight.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Anybody else notice Bosch pimping the Taran Tactical 2011? Wink

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I figured it would be safe to re-watch the last episode of last season. Good thing; I'd forgotten what the hell was going on!

Then onto the first of this season. Very intriguing and gripping.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Now that he's retired, he probably has a lot more options he can use for his CCW.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Titus spent some time with Taran this past Spring and hit it off quite well with Taran and team. Not surprised by the new hardware.
quote:

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the first two episodes last night. Very good.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Titus spent some time with Taran this past Spring and hit it off quite well with Taran and team. Not surprised by the new hardware.
quote:

Yeah episode 5 he was wearing a TTI shirt.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I think it's the TTI Day Shift G45. It's also cheaper than the rest of the $6K+ offerings from TTI. This choice fits the character better, especially one coming from a Kimber 1911.

I think I see the fiber optic front in this first pic. Also the pit viper muzzle does not look like this.

Also, that TT 2011 is longer than this.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
May not be a Pit Viper, but it’s a 1911. There was a scene where Max Martini was following Bosch. Bosch stopped and pulled his jacket back and revealed a concealed pistol with an exposed SA hammer.

In the pictures posted (especially when you blow them up on IMFDB) you can see the hammer which is silver.

www.opspectraining.com

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I think it's the TTI Day Shift G45. It's also cheaper than the rest of the $6K+ offerings from TTI. This choice fits the character better, especially one coming from a Kimber 1911.

That's a neat looking piece, but for that price I think I'll just stick with my G34.

I didn't like the start of the season, but after episode two it's kept me engaged. In fact, the first season was kinda meh, but it feels like it's back to the olde Bosch, and I'm here for it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ And it's Friday! I'm here for it too!

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Watched episodes 7 and 8 last night. It's getting very interesting.

posted Hide Post
Enjoying the show

Does anybody else want to punch the female FBI agent? Smile

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anybody else want to punch the female FBI agent?

You're not alone! Big Grin

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Love this season but Freevee commercials SUCK!
Amazon Prime sliding content this way is disgusting.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree. Enjoy Bosch but hate FreeVee. And endlessly re-running the same commercials increases the hate.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Agree. Enjoy Bosch but hate FreeVee. And endlessly re-running the same commercials increases the hate.

Curse you pollen! Mad

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post