Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Bosch Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Wonder what the capacity of that TTI is? I counted 20 or 21 rounds he fired in the gunfight with Ellis in the doctor’s house. I didn’t notice an extended mag. Of course, TV shows typically exaggerate gun capacity in their gunfights. Seems like Danny Reagan, whenever he’s in a gunfight on Blue Bloods, fires 10 or more rounds from his Kahr K9 that’s 7+1.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I've been putting off starting this season until it's closer to the finale.
Started the new season of Loki too soon & am having to do the wait a week watching.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15327 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I watched the last 2 episodes last night and, without giving any spoilers, it looks like there will be another season.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I watched them last night. A very different kind of cliffhanger, so I agree, it's open for another season.

Overall, happy with this season.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
A third season was announced a while ago.

I'm sure we're gonna find out that Preston Borders was talking out his ass, fucking with Maddie.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

I'm sure we're gonna find out that Preston Borders was talking out his ass, fucking with Maddie.

But, wasn’t it on Harry’s phone? Unless Borders was trying to jam Harry on a recorded line…….interesting theory none the less.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

But, wasn’t it on Harry’s phone? Unless Borders was trying to jam Harry on a recorded line…….interesting theory none the less.

We don't know why Borders was calling, just that he called and Maddie answered, and he said I took care of that thing for your dad, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

quote:

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
2 episodes in on the new season & have avoided reading too much on here.
Looks like E3 is where the season really starts, as the first 2 were mostly wrapping up the end of S1.

Also weird to see Roy from The Office as a villain.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15327 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, be careful what you read here.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]________________________________________________________________________
We don't know why Borders was calling, just that he called and Maddie answered, and he said I took care of that thing for your dad, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.
________________________________________________________________________________

Borders said "tell your dad I took care of what he wanted... Dockweiler", so it sounded like it's more than messing with Maddie.
And, you could see that twist coming with Mo. The way they were developing his relationship with the girl hacker, you figured something bad was going to come of it.

Abraham Lincoln

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm sick of Maddy!
She has taken over the show, I find her weak and unbelievable.
She was great when she was the young daughter growing up, but now,she is totally unbelievable as a tough Cop.
I chuckle every time the show has her man handle and rough up a tough guy.

Posts: 4628 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Agree. A little less emphasis on Maddie would be good.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
I'm sick of Maddy!
She has taken over the show, I find her weak and unbelievable.
She was great when she was the young daughter growing up, but now,she is totally unbelievable as a tough Cop.
I chuckle every time the show has her man handle and rough up a tough guy.

You and me both. But it's not fair to blame her. She's just a tool used by the Hollywood elites to turn women into men and men into women.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Maddie isn't going anywhere, I think that's kinda part of the whole Bosch legacy thing.

quote: