SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Formula 1 Discussion
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 229
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Formula 1 Discussion Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'd check your ESPN+ & make sure the races record there. I tried it when we first got D+ & couldn't find any race coverage. That may have changed since then, though.
I've been inching toward cutting YTTV & getting F1TV, it's having to use a slaved device to be able to view on my TV(s) that is partially stopping that endeavor.
If it ever gets a native Samsung TV app, I'll definitely make the jump.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I've been watching most session on just regular ESPN, not +. Did they drop that coverage too??

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "sprint crap" is a total looser to me. I watched the first one, and none since.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I've been watching most session on just regular ESPN, not +. Did they drop that coverage too??

Coverage is still on ESPN on TV providers
ESPN+ is a different service, I haven't looked at it in a long time, so I'm not sure how all of that part works.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Sunday races are on regular ESPN (think a few may be on ABC), but the Friday/Saturday stuff like practice, qualifying, etc. are normally on the ESPN sub channels like ESPN2, ESPN3, or ESPNU.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
quote:

The Sunday races are on regular ESPN (think a few may be on ABC), but the Friday/Saturday stuff like practice, qualifying, etc. are normally on the ESPN sub channels like ESPN2, ESPN3, or ESPNU.

And ESPNews
U & News aren't on our office satellite service, but are both on YTTV.

Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
I usually end up watching Practices, Qualifying, Pre-Race and the Race on ESPN+ because HULU ALWAYS seems to miss recording at least one event, usually Qualifying.

Posts: 1348 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I think we downgraded our D+ & don't have ESPN+ anymore, otherwise I'd give it a try, since I watch most of the races recorded & not live (except the N/S America rounds)

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Haven't watched Saturday's events yet, but watched FP & quali last night.
Quali was on ESPNU, which doesn't seem to be available on a lot of providers, I'd have been upset to miss quali if I didn't have YTTV.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Spectrum's schedule showed the sprint race on ESPN overnight, I set up the DVR. Get up this morning and find I have the last half minute of post race recorded. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
That socks. That's 1 thing I appreciate about YTTV, I just have F1 scheduled & it finds it on all channels, only exceptions are where it has an odd name

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Spectrum's schedule showed the sprint race on ESPN overnight, I set up the DVR. Get up this morning and find I have the last half minute of post race recorded. Mad

The TiVo listings for ESPN2 are off too. The program guide for the sprint shootout had it starting at 5:25, when it actually started one hour earlier at 4:25, so it didn’t record, and I missed it. The actual sprint race, on ESPN, was timed and recorded correctly.

Looking at next week for Miami, the time for FP2 is off, and FP1 isn’t even listed. Both are on ESPN2. The Saturday times, on regular ESPN, are correct.

Guess I’ll have start checking the recordings every time.

As to the sprint race itself, it’s obvious both Red Bulls will get by Leclerc in the real race, and with the Ferrari tire dreg, Leclerc will be lucky to hold onto third. Plus, Mad Max is back (he never left actually), being super pissed when he loses out in a racing incident that he’s done to other people before.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Well that pit stop on the last lap made things spicy. Woke me up after the race really tried to put me to sleep.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Dull as dishwater. Still happy that Alonso's 3rd and Aston Martin is 2nd, but it was an awful F1 weekend. Thankfully, IndyCar at Barber Motorsports Park will be much better on NBC at 2:30 PM.

Posts: 4166 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Such a boring race

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Unless there are some mechanical failures, it seems highly probable that Red Bull wins every race this season.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
Unless there are some mechanical failures, it seems highly probable that Red Bull wins every race this season.

They do seem unstoppable. Passed Leclerc today with minimal effort then just pulled away for a Sunday drive.

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not much to keep intrest in watching

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scot818:
Well that pit stop on the last lap made things spicy. Woke me up after the race really tried to put me to sleep.

Betting some rules clarification coming after Ocon's pit stop.

Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by scot818:

Betting some rules clarification coming after Ocon's pit stop.

Yeah, that was freaking dicey!

Posts: 2291 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post