SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Classic Country Music
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Country Music Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
cas went to a lot of time and effort to copy and list every song and artist in this thread. I think if you’re putting together a playlist of classic country, you’ll find his efforts very helpful.

Posts: 13556 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I just figured it would say a lot of time scrolling through the pages again and again like I have, to make sure I wasn't posting something twice.

"How long could it take?" It ended up taking 2+ hours for some reason. Roll Eyes

Posts: 21337 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cas's work was very helpful the past few days. With many broken links, it was very difficult to see quite a few tunes and the artists.

Posts: 3378 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24203 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post