SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Everyone Hates Star Wars: The Acolyte and That's a Good Thing
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everyone Hates Star Wars: The Acolyte and That's a Good Thing Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

No offense, but I don't understand this behavior; you say the show is bad, miscast and a mess. Yet you watch it all the way through to the end? Confused

There was enough there to hope it might find its legs. It didn’t. It was a short series, just 8 episodes. I give things time to grow. A couple episodes to set things up. A couple to start fleshing out. That’s halfway. Then maybe there’s something interesting. There was, finally, towards the end. It was too much whatever the hell they were doing to get there. I’m intrigued by the Jedi being lees than good people. Ive stopped watching many shows after an episode or two. I’ve hate watched others just to see how they end. The Acolyte had some promise. I wanted to see where it was going despite the flaws present from the start.

Posts: 4321 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108990 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"There are dozens of fans worldwide who are heartbroken about this show's cancellation..."

Posts: 33031 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
700? Gee I wonder what community those 700 represent? I don’t think any of us could even fathom it. Razz

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Star Wars: The Hermaphrodite doesn't have enough episodes to go into syndication.

Posts: 108990 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post