SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Reacher on Amazon
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reacher on Amazon Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I finally got to start watching this. Following the books or not? Don't know, don't care.

Yes it's far fetched, implausible, unbelievable etc etc at times, but I apparently don't m ind this time around. I'm really enjoying it. I just have one tiny complaint and one big one.

The first, the "maniacal bad guy's son" role. While he's playing it well, he looks like he's about three years younger than the guy who's supposed to be his father?

The biggest complaint far and away, is Bruce McGill!
Such a bad choice it's distracting from the story. He's great, usually I enjoy Bruce McGill, but it feels like he's played this role about 15 times over the years. He comes on screen and it takes me right out of the story, seeing him in the part seems so cliché it feels like parody. It's almost a cringe worthy performance. Frown

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Just watched the first series again and second series for the first time.

I think they ended series 2 just open enough for more.

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post