SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Member 18DAI Has Passed
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member 18DAI Has Passed Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Way too young! RIP!

Posts: 473 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
He was always on the right side of a conversation Wink I will miss his humor, wit & insight. What three better things can you say of a man?
Rest easy 18DAI

Posts: 13865 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Blue skies, 18DAI.

He was a productive contributor here, and I too enjoyed his posts.

Posts: 3278 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My condolonces to his family and friends. Way too young.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23714 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. RIP sir

Posts: 1586 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
May you Rest In Peace. Way too young..

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 11003 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Dang. Young guy and a productive, honorable member of humanity and the forum. Warm regards to his wife, daughter and family. Fair winds, Sir.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2120 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear that. My sincere condolences to his family. He was definitely a great member of this forum.

Posts: 1960 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear ... Frown

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family.

Posts: 6754 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Prayers up for his family and friends…this was sad news.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
RIP, 18.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5541 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences to 18DAI's family Frown

Rest in peace, 18DAI.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
So sorry to learn. May he rest in peace. Frown

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10271 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Condolences to the family. May he rest in peace. His presence here will be missed.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7309 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear,

I also enjoyed his posts

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10606 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Condolences to 18DAI’s family.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11486 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Much too soon...

My thoughts and condolences

Posts: 15109 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My prayers & condolences to the family.
Much too young for a life to end.

Posts: 127 | Location: Northeast | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thoughts to his family and friends. didn't know he was a local here

Posts: 220 | Location: NC | Registered: February 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post