SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Member 18DAI Has Passed
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member 18DAI Has Passed Login/Join 
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
RIP Brother. Frown

Posts: 5202 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Ahhh crap, that sucks.

Condolences to his family ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to his family and friends. The world goes on minus one good man. Frown

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8665 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family.

Posts: 11157 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read about this.
60 is much too young.

Posts: 4162 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's tough news. He helped me online with a 3913 project.
R.I.P

OZ

Posts: 165 | Registered: February 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Damn. Bought a 4516 and a S&W Mod 13 from him.

Posts: 1982 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
My sympathies to his family.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace. My prayers go out to the family. So much knowledge is gone forever.

Posts: 1138 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that. His contributions will be missed here. R.I.P. 18DAI…

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1753 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. RIP 18.

Posts: 2048 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I'm really sorry to hear this, and only 60 years old.... damn. My thoughts are with his family, I know what they're going through. Frown

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7297 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear, great guy.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW, was exchanging PMs w/him within the past month on another site. Sad to see. His input will be missed on these sites.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
So sad, he was a great member here
I was on the S&W forum with him over 20 years ago, when Para still ran that one, and learned so much from his posts

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2945 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of his passing. Prayers to his family and his friends.

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1222 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. I really enjoyed his presence here. Prayers for friends and family.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Sad news. I knew him only by his forum posts, but I stopped to read when he commented on S&W guns.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. Rest in peace, prayers to his family.

Posts: 484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Horrible Frown

Only the good die young. RIP John.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3796 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post